Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Breasts or Vagina?

I must admit that originally I thought that this was one of those fun threads... so what I posted may or may not have been appropriate.

Having male genitals is a real pain... they are always in the way and cause amazing nusance. Their only function is obvious. Once that reason d'etre is gone, what the hell is their purpose?
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    Linda, without repeating your entire post #44, you and your wife are older and you've decided that penetrative sex is no longer for you. I think it's wonderful that you both continue to be sexually active any way you can.

The GGs I speak of who read this thread and others like it are not in your shoes and this is why the many responses from men who also aren't in your shoes are so disturbing.

But truth be told, Linda, in subsequent posts you go on to say how much more orgasmic are vaginas than penises, how nice it would be to no longer have your male parts bouncing around between your legs all the time, you specify that your scenario means you would no longer produce male hormones, you feel you were a woman in a prior life and wish you could remember how this feels, and you bring up SRS. Are you sure you aren't TS?
    Nope. Not TS. Not as I understand it anyway.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    Suppose you found a magic lamp and rubbed it, and suppose a genie came out and said "...I can give you a pair of female breasts, any size you like, or I can give you a...vagina...Which would you choose and why? Breasts or a vagina?
    Breasts! Not vagina. I like my God-given magic-lamp & rub it often...

I'll take the breasts.

A vigina of course, breasts are way to easy to get and way to easy to develope after you have a vigina silly

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    Linda, without repeating your entire post #44, you and your wife are older and you've decided that penetrative sex is no longer for you. I think it's wonderful that you both continue to be sexually active any way you can.

The GGs I speak of who read this thread and others like it are not in your shoes and this is why the many responses from men who also aren't in your shoes are so disturbing.

But truth be told, Linda, in subsequent posts you go on to say how much more orgasmic are vaginas than penises, how nice it would be to no longer have your male parts bouncing around between your legs all the time, you specify that your scenario means you would no longer produce male hormones, you feel you were a woman in a prior life and wish you could remember how this feels, and you bring up SRS. Are you sure you aren't TS?
    ReineD, let me clarify a coupe things. "penetrative sex is no longer for you" is because it hurts my wife (menopause). I'm not going to force something on her that hurts. That's not "making love".

You cannot know how a male orgasm feels and I cannot know how a female orgasm feels. I don't know about you or other women, but my wife seems to really enjoy hers. The blood rushes to her chest and face, she tenses up, they last twenty seconds or so, and after a couple minutes, she can have another. Sometimes three. For me, on the other hand, if "it" will stay up long enough, it's a one time, ten second thing.

At my age, I have no anticipation of ever having sex with anyone else and nobody would have to know except my wife and my doctor. Having to sit to pee would be a small price to pay to gain what she gets. I would still be a man in every other way.

Anyway, it supposed to be a "fun" thread so let's try to keep it that way.

BTW: the part about "you and your wife are older ", with luck, someday you too will be in this condition. Think about it.
    Last edited by linda allen; 12-21-2011 at 11:48 AM.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    ReineD, let me clarify a coupe things

Anyway, it supposed to be a "fun" thread so let's try to keep it that way.
    I wasn't meaning to pin you to anything, and there is no reason to clarify. You had mentioned in post #274 that you had explained two or three times in this thread your motives for choosing a vagina, and in an effort to update everyone who is reading the current posts (since this thread was started a while ago) I mentioned your post #44 so that people could read it themselves, and I also did my best to summarize in under 10 words which, regardless of the reasons, is that you and your wife are enjoying alternatives to penetrative sex. I am not questioning your motives nor am I questioning your wife's motives and I did say that I admire you both for finding ways to be sexually active that work for you.

I know that you consider this a fun thread and I'm also not trying to take this away from you, but there has been a mild uproar in the forum recently about GGs who do not understand threads like these and who I assume are still interested in having penetrative sex with their husbands. And so, following posts 253 & 255 from CDers who also don't get why hetero CDers would want a vagina, I also voiced my opinion along with the reasons that other GGs (and some CDers) don't get it either.

I hope this clears up my motives for posting my opinion, but if you have any further questions please feel free to PM me.
    Reine

I do understand the POV that newer GG members [and at times even our long term GG members] can be shocked and/or scared silly reading in the MTF section. BTDT myself, several times.

Reality is this is a place for many to express this side of their personality per si and have some fun or pure fantasy. I do not believe the majority here would ever post something to deliberately hurt any of us GGs here reading let alone a SO. And I am not implying anyone here implied that. Just clarifing myself.

Many of us here [GG/FAB] have had to learn to take some posts with a gain of salt. Personally I am on a low salt diet and know when to watch my intake and stay out of here.

But even with all the fantasy / silly threads we encounter here, if we watch when a new GG posts in fear or confusion we'll see something pretty dang amazing happen. Alot of those same folks posting just the other day about something that seemed silly or frivolous to us are right there lending a much needed shoulder and some pretty dang good advice and support.

My point is that like everything in life we have to chose our battles and learn to accept the not so good with the great. Luckily we have a great staff that very much limits any truly bad things from being allowed to stick around overly long.

Now, no one asked me what I would like in my fantasy, but I'd chose to have a penis for one very long weekend just to see what all the fuss is about.
    Last edited by RACH99; 12-21-2011 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Spelling sucks....

Previously GraceAnne
    I will chime in here. This thread is disturbing (among other things) to me. Because of that, I asked my husband what he thought? His response? He said, Are you serious? If I had a vagina, I couldn't make love to you (his wife). As far as breasts? Nah, forms serve me quite well. I'm a man, what would I do with real breasts?

I have the ability to ask my husband about these things. That isn't so for all wives on this site. Their cding husbands get offended or hurt or pissy when asked these questions. Or when told why it hurts to know your husband would give up sex with his wife, so he could have a vagina. Or when the cder is forced out of his fantasy world. If you don't understand (even a little bit) why this post would scare or worry a wife, then you are probably self-absorbed. IMO, if you want a vagina, b/c you don't like your 'male parts', then you are TS. At least, that is my general understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Rose View Post
    You'd probably enjoy it until you found it had a mind of its own. It either wakes up when you are asleep or falls asleep when you are wide awake lol.
    Nice post Rach99. A refreshing attitude.
    Now this made me laugh! Nice to see Rach let it all hang out.

Quote Originally Posted by RACH99 View Post
    Many of us here [GG/FAB] have had to learn to take some posts with a gain of salt. Personally I am on a low salt diet and know when to watch my intake and stay out of here.

But even with all the fantasy / silly threads we encounter here, if we watch when a new GG posts in fear or confusion we'll see something pretty dang amazing happen. Alot of those same folks posting just the other day about something that seemed silly or frivolous to us are right there lending a much needed shoulder and some pretty dang good advice and support.
    This is an attitude that I agree with as well. There are times when I find the MTF threads to be overwhelming and so I stay out. I understand how these kinds of threads can be difficult for some people to understand. I usually don't read them because I'm not interested in whether or not you would like to have breasts or a vagina or what kind of panties you wear.

But, if you take the time to read other threads, there is a lot of well meaning advice and support that is offered. When I first joined I had a pretty serious question and some frustrations in my relationship that I needed perspective on. I got alot of support from CDers and GG's that really helped me deal with what I was experiencing and for us to get through the problem. As well the openness that most CDer's respond to questions from GG's has really helped to adjust my thinking and understanding of what CDing means and for that I'm thankful.

I would definately choose breast's, I would ask for DD's, since that is what I wear in breast forms anyway.

Vagina for me. Would love the permanent smooth look, and plus multiple O's would be a wonderful plus.

The Genie limited the choice to Vaginas or breasts. My choice would be the third option a smaller waist. After all the most important thing is to look beautiful in women's clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by LeAnnWa View Post
    The Genie limited the choice to Vaginas or breasts. My choice would be the third option a smaller waist. After all the most important thing is to look beautiful in women's clothes.
    It's always nice to see people who think outside the box!
    Reine

I initially wasn't going to add to this thread, but I have decided to throw my self into this discussion. This isn't a fantasy thought process either...it's actually me thinking realistically about changes that could be made medically or surgically to my body. The biggest part of this choice: ability to continue my life as I know it.

If I was to choose between having a vagina (full inner workings or not, if it felt and looked from the inside and outside like a woman's, and I could have sex and have an extremely boyish woman's body, I'd be happy) or breasts (no matter the size), I'd have to pick a vagina.

"Why?" you might ask.

Well, as at least one other person has stated, I live as a male. There are times I go around without a shirt on...I try to minimize those times, but they still happen. Any amount of breast growth over AA would be noticeable as "out of place" due to the nature of my build. Also, with breasts comes the nature of having these lumps on your chest that if you need to carry stuff kinda get in the way.

That brings me to my choice, a vagina. It's hidden underneath clothing (at least most of the time) and if I was to have some sort of accident where I lost my male bits, I'd see if a surgically created vagina would still be possible. Why? While sexual pleasure without a penis would still be possible, I'd actually have a chance at a more normal (however normal a guy with a vagina can be) sexual relationship (even though it'd be a pseudo-lesbian relationship).

Ultimately, this does involve a bit of fantasy (just a touch though) but another thing to consider is that surgically created vaginas work a lot better than surgically created breasts or penises. It's much easier to move tissue around and make a hole in someone that with time actually can function in a similar manner to someone who was born with said hole than it is to build something that will stick out of the body without having any tissue to work with (if I had to live with a fake penis attached to my body, I'd be begging to have it cut off, I don't like my penis most of the time cause it's just there, making it uncomfortable to sit or pee the way I like to.)
    I'm a guy who likes girls, I just like a little more about them than the average guy.

Breasts any day as I would love to have a more natural curvaceous upper body. I have no interest in loosing my male parts down below so a vagina would be of no interest.

I would tend to agree with some of what you said. I am partial to both. That being said, my build would hide some breast growth. The vagina would be the choice I would make. Like you said, it's hidden when I want it to be. I don't mind my male genetalia, but if I did lose it, I don't want scraps. Give me the vagina.

I would have to go with the vagins would love to feel a man in side me

Question

Quote Originally Posted by tiffanyjo89 View Post
    That brings me to my choice, a vagina. It's hidden underneath clothing ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlana View Post
    The vagina would be the choice I would make. Like you said, it's hidden when I want it to be.
    I don't understand this. If you want to surgically alter your primary sexual characteristics, this means that you are a transsexual. If you are TS, then why on earth would you want to live life pretending you are a man?

Or do you see yourselves more as a third gender ... a combination of both, and you still want to hide your more feminine selves?
    Reine

I am happy living as a male who explores his femme side, and do not want to surgically alter myself.

The post I made was if I was in some scenario where they had to remove my penis, I wouldn't want to have a fake one built. I'd want to have a sexual organ, just not a fake penis. That being said, since I have a real penis, I plan on using it some day in the way it was meant to be used.
    I'm a guy who likes girls, I just like a little more about them than the average guy.

Full C cup breasts!!!!!!! Just because it would look and feel so good! Also they are hard to hide, I like the getting caught thing!
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

Aspiring Member
    I noted that we've reached 299 replies so here's 300. I find that the genie should be more generous and equip this old broad with both plus facial reconstruction and a lovely voice. Not too much to wish for, eh. It could happen with a power ball win.I still like your avatar.

I would choose breasts, without having to think about it.

You can call me Sarah lovemyboobs's Avatar
    I will have to go with the real female under parts as well. As stated earlier the extra hormones in the body may develop bigger breasts for me! Also if that doesn't work could always just pay some money and have a new set installed! Damn this makes we really want to find that genie!!
    - Sarah