Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Please stop...

Temporarily 600 miles north of my San Diego

Please stop...

I have been on this forum for a little over a week and have received more than what I feel is my fair share of negative criticism, concerning my appearance. I am getting weary of feeling like I have to explain myself to everyone, just to feel accepted. The criticism centers around my breasts. I will attempt to explain as clearly as I can, about that: I love huge breasts. I love huge augmented breasts. I love breasts that are disproportinately large. I realize that not everyone will like or appreciate this. I only ask that you respect it. I have the breasts that I have because they make me feel good. I am not doing this for anyone other than myself. I understand that my appearance is not what our society considers to be typical. As my signature claims; I do not want a typical appearance. Maxine is an exceptional woman. As far as my daughter is concerned: please reserve your opinions. I tried to explain the situation and it would seem that I failed to properly convey the details of it. All I ask is that you trust me, as a parent, and stop criticizing my parenting methods. This forum should be a place where we can all come and feel accepted for our diversity. We should not be reprimanded because we are different. We should celebrate our differences and embrace each other for having the courage to step out of the social norm. So, with all that in mind, I ask that everyone here please try to remain positive, for all our sakes.
    I don't try to look like a woman that fits in. I try to look like a woman that stands out.

http://www.facebook.com/maxinesnotdead

Sorry to hear you've received such comments Maxine.

You have every right to appear how ever you wish. It's a shame some people, looking for their own acceptance, can't accept others.
    DonnaT

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Girl ,if you want big beasts, then who am I to judge you. I don't judge anyone according to there panty preferences, so I don't judge in regards to their bra size either. It is my responcibility to accept you for who you are, and I hope you will accept me also.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Hi Maxine

I think you would have received a lot less criticism if people had taken the time to read your signature

I don't try to look like a woman that fits in. I try to look like a woman that stands out.
    I am also sure some felt they were providing constructive comments but you are correct. We are all different
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

I have said this before and I will repeat it again.

Why do groups of people who CRAVE to be accepted give so much crap to others who also want to be accepted?

This is why I only say nice things in posts here. If I see a post where an individual asks "how do I look?" and they look pretty poor, has that "5 o'clock shadow" or looks like "man in a dress", I keep my opinions to myself and say nothing. I know that many people cannot take criticism about anything so why start a posting storm.

This is also why I guess I am just breaking the 1000 post finish line after several years on this forum.

Maxine, please live your life as you see fit and btw, I love big breasts too! Maybe because my late mom had huge breasts and she was always the ultimate woman in my life that I always tried to emulate.

Just a girly girl. Sweet Sabrina's Avatar
    If you like em big then more power to you. I won't ever say a bad thing simply because you want to wear big forms. There are plenty of things to get worked up over, but this ain't one of them. Let the naysayers talk their talk and just ignore them. Opinions are like a certain body part. Everybody has one an some are smell better then others. Point being just ignore and move on. And as far as your daughter goes, if she is happy that your her dad then that is all that counts. You are involves in her life and that is something to be proud of. Some people forget what it is to a parent. It's mire then just the creation so keep doing what your doing and stay strong. If you need some positive reinforcement from time to time let me know.

Hugs
    Sabrina
    Sabrina

greensboro nc, wilmington nc, and in the fantasy land of your mind
    Hi Maxine you cutie you,

I am wondering why anyone on here would judge you by your appearance, we all have unique preferences on how we want to present ourselves to the world, and that is ok. We are all very unique in more ways than most realize, and appearance is only one aspect of that. Hold your head up girl and be confident that you are your true self and a beautiful woman no matter what anyone might try to say.
    when in doubt, dress

Big boobs have no special significance for me - they're just big boobs. My special interests are different, but similar in importance to me as boobs are to you. I get what you're saying, and I agree. Some of us like to dress for our own pleasure. It's head-scratching that there are still folks here who think we're all the same - wanting to dress to blend, and wanting crossdressers whose preferred style is outside mainstream to stay home, so as not to give the "good" crossdressers a bad public image. As for getting respect here - you can hope but don't hold your breath (even though you have a healthy set of lungs - haha). Continue to be yourself - with a little thicker skin. You'll need it here occasionally.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    [SIZE="4"]Hi Maxine,

A lot of the gurls on this forum use "passing" and blending in as their guide to judge others and critique one another. I get a lot of that kind of stuff too. What many here forget is that some of us dress to emulate our dream girl, and some of our dream girls are a bit on the volupturous side!

Passing isn't my ultimate goal in CDing. It never was and never will be. I've got way too many features that just scream "Hairy chested, square jawed, big nosed, too tall, knuckle dragging ape man".

So I join you, Maxine, in allowing those of us with boob fetishes and other "non passing" attributes to contribute freely without fear of criticism from those of you whose goal is a quiet walk through the mall being completely unnoticed. Like Maxine, I'd rather be noticed!
    [/SIZE]

Aspiring Member
    I do like your new avatar.

Kitty

Thank you so much, all of you, for you kind words and support.

Hi Maxine,

I have enjoyed the posts I have read and really value your input. If I have said anything negative it was unintentional, but I suspect that I didn't...? Some people here can be very critical, even when they think they are helping... hang in there! I like the look! And at the end of the day it is about how we 'feel' not how we 'look'!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Automatic tranny Ashley Allison's Avatar
    Maxine,

Before I even had a chance to read your post, I was admiring your avatar. I think your breasts are lovely.

It doesn't matter what others think. What matters is what you think about yourself.
    “What would we be if we were normal? I can't even picture it.” – Sookie Stackhouse

Maxine, I think you look great I would feel great myself its how one feels and the your perfect look.
    Kari An

No problem here. Enjoy yourself, your style and hopefully this site. Some people want to be helpful, some enjoy being the critic and others want you to fit into their own mold of what is proper and how you should present yourself.

I have read some of the comments that were directed toward you! Infact I could start naming names! I have been insulted on here also! For being a redneck! Well guess what! I'M PROUD OF WHO I AM! People who belittle other people because of the way they live or look have too much time on there hands and need to get a life and STOP trying to put there nose where it doesn't belong! BTW I think you look just fine and you can eat crackers in my bed anytime! HUGS!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Quote Originally Posted by Cynthia Anne View Post
    I have read some of the comments that were directed toward you! Infact I could start naming names! I have been insulted on here also! For being a redneck! Well guess what! I'M PROUD OF WHO I AM! People who belittle other people because of the way they live or look have too much time on there hands and need to get a life and STOP trying to put there nose where it doesn't belong! BTW I think you look just fine and you can eat crackers in my bed anytime! HUGS!
    *blush* Why thank you...do you have any chocolate chip cookies, by chance? ^_~

Maxine - "You Go Gurl" please express yourself in any and all ways that please you. I'm sad that certain
    site members are not excepting of how each of us wants to express our passion of crossdressing or
    transformation. I for one LOVE just wearing my bra & panties ( sometimes stockings) and underdressing.
    It makes me feel femme - did I say I Love it!! But, reading some of the comments, you would think that
    underdressers are second class CDers. So again, do you thing ( I love your look) most of the people on
    this site that really matter are behind you 100%

Be true to yourself. I love your courage and strength to stand up and tell people to stop rather then get discouraged. I also wished I looked half as good as you.
    [SIZE="2"]
    I give you a new commandment, that you love one another.
    Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]
    John 13:34
    [/SIZE]
    Find me: Google+

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I have not read all the comments made on your threads or about your posts, but hurtfulness here is just rediculous! We are generally one of the most vulnerable minorities in society and to cast stones at our own is absurd.

My only word of caution is to look carefully at the printed word, as interpretations can vary when words are not chosen carefully, or more importantly, when words are chosen that mean one thing to some and other things to others!

Welcome to the forum. Even those with the best of intentions can be accidently harsh at times. If they were purposefully harsh, they were not worth your time or attention. We like constructive criticism only!

tina

We are indeed vulnerable and we are also diverse... at times I wish more of us would embrace our diversity as a positive thing?
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

To each her own...I'm not particular to large breasts and never have been.
    Legs are the region of my interest...

Enjoy 'em while you can...all too soon they will be at your knees.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl T View Post
    Enjoy 'em while you can...all too soon they will be at your knees.
    No they won't...they're forms! I'll always have huge perky boobs! ^_^

I am new to the forum (a few weeks) but have enjoyed it a great deal. I am very sorry for the fact that you have received so much negative criticism, but I am very happy that you have chosen to stay a part of the forum. So many would have just stopped posting.

Thanks
    Raychel

Oh, don't worry too much about what other people write about you, Maxine.
    In my opinion, the written word reflects more on the writer than the subject...
    One week is no time at all... wait until you've been here for one year!
    Gaby
    [SIZE="1"]When Irish Eyes Are Smiling... In the lilt of Irish laughter... When Irish hearts are happy... And When Irish Eyes Are Smiling... [/SIZE]