Thread: i finally did it, my first trip out in public.

i finally did it, my first trip out in public.

got a new six-strap garter belt this week, today cassandra went on a bit of a shopping spree at soma. she got a really cute purple bra,(Hope-Unlined) matching panties and a dress(Mia). She also got some new MAC foundation, so when she got home, after a dip in the pool, she put on her makeup and got dressed.

So then what's a girl to do? That's right go out and show of your pretty self. I collected my car key, wallet and phone and put them in the cute Coach clutch my SO gave me and drove to a QT to get gas and cigarettes. The gas part was kind of easy and when I was done, I looked at the front door, held my breath a bit and just WALKED ON IN to the store and bought two packs of cigarettes. Now I am thinking of going to Wally World. This is me in my new outfit

Last edited by cassandra54; 09-03-2011 at 09:38 AM.

Congrats on your first trip out!

Way to go. Now there is no turning back.

Way to go.Awsome feeling isnt it? Keep going and enjoy.

Cassandra is on the loose! There's no holding her back now! I picture you as pretty as your name! Have fun! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Quote Originally Posted by cassandra54 View Post
    got a new six-strap garter belt this week, today cassandra went on a bit of a shopping spree at soma. she got a really cute purple bra,(Hope-Unlined) matching panties and a dress(Mia). She also got some new MAC foundation, so when she got home, after a dip in the pool, she put on her makeup and got dressed.

So then what's a girl to do? That's right go out and show of your pretty self. I collected my car key, wallet and phone and put them in the cute Coach clutch my SO gave me and drove to a QT to get gas and cigarettes. The gas part was kind of easy and when I was done, I looked at the front door, held my breath a bit and just WALKED ON IN to the store and bought two packs of cigarettes. Now I am thinking of going to Wally World.
    That's great except for the cigarettes. Got to put those things down for good.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Gold Member
    Or if you won't stop smoking, moisturize often! Take care of your face as smoking is rough on the skin.

So is it "look out Phoenix" time? It sounds like you are ready for more, so congrats and I hope it continues to be a blast.

thanks Sue. Yeah the smoking is on it's way out. I use a lot of product on my face already and going for Juviderm in a couple of weeks. I am thinking of going to Wally World tonight and going to pick up my SO at the airport on the 12th as Cassandra. Even though smoking is bad, i felt so cool, empowered and liberated when i walked across the parking lot of the QT last night.

And going dressed out gets easier every time out.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Congratulations on your first time out YGG! Interacting with the mainstream public (buying cigarettes) is a major milestone ... especially if it's your first time out ever. That's awesome.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

You go girl,getting read of the cigs is a really good start in the right direction. Phonix look out here comes consandra and it is all over but the crying know.
    Alice

Glad you had a good time. As you do it more often you will wonder why you waited so long.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

I dress to feel pretty Tina P Hose's Avatar
    Good luck with quitting the cigs. If you commit to Chantrex it does help. Now just stop going to WAL-GEEK LOL..but serious.
    From Madrid to Montreal that underneath it all that Tina prefers pantyhose

Now that the door is opened you'll find a lot of other excuses to go out. It sure is fun, isn't it?
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Congrats on your first trip out. Btw purple is my favorite color and I love the dress
    Peace, Love, and Lip Gloss