Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many CD's do things around the house wearing only panties and a Bra?

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar

How many CD's do things around the house wearing only panties and a Bra?

[SIZE="4"][/SIZE]
    Many years ago I started a habit of going around my house wearing only panties and a bra! My late wife thought it was "cute," and did not mind. I still do it, and actually find it very comfortable in the hot weather we have been having!! Fortunately I have never had to answer the door dressed that way!! Although I have stepped out on my front porch to pick up a package! I wonder how many other of you ladies do the same thing in your house? Are you willing to tell?
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I do that all the time, it is just so comfortable and liberating, espesially in the heat.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

I may something small.
    Forms, bra, small top panties and short jeans . . .

I do not have the figure

I don't do it on purpose, but it does happen. When I get up in the morning and start getting dressed for the day, I sometimes get distracted and go off to do something else (like getting the coffee started) before finishing getting dressed. So I can suddenly realize I'm gathering my things for work, but still just have panties and a bra, or maybe pants and a bra but no shirt...

More often though I just leave my nightgown on while going through my morning routine, leaving getting dressed until the last step. In the Summer this can mean a short 'baby doll' nighty.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    I spend half my life in just a bra n panties.well it seems like that

I don't wear a bra, so it's panties and a t-shirt for me, but I usually spend most of the morning hours wandering around the house in panties and a t-shirt or panties and a short nightie.

just suddenly started loving a bra without breast forms.. ... it feels best without.. and to try to find a bra that supports what i have.. its so great... panties are so comfortable also..

I have been known to clean under the refrigerator, and clean bathrooms while dressed this way.
    (Don't tell my wife!)

I have roommates, and while they are totally aware and cool about my crossdressing I feel like being too scantily clad in the common areas would be fairly rude, but I do often lounge around in panties in my room. I don't really wear bras all that much, usually it's just an old t-shirt or tank top and undies. For me though this has a lot more to do with just being comfy lying around undressed than it is about feeling girly for the most part. It just so happens that panties are my typical underwear.
    -------------------------------------------------
    ~Riley
    Check out my trans themed standup on YouTube!

My Tumblr Blog

I CD while playing CD

Lately I've been playing Call of Duty while in a bra and panties. How's that for a study in contrast?

I'm the tank and panties type myself. Don't typically wear much (if anything) to sleep, though.
    "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."
    Oscar Wilde

I dress to feel pretty Tina P Hose's Avatar
    i love clening house in a bra and panties, I really need to clean house more often. I get more done as a would be gurl.
    From Madrid to Montreal that underneath it all that Tina prefers pantyhose

Well my answer would be no. In the morning before work, I'll be in my dressing gown. In the evenings you'd find me in yoga pants and a Tee. I guess what GG would wear.

Sometimes when it is really hot. A nice sheer pair of panties and bra feel so comfortable. Other times I wear my nightie with bra and panties underneath. If the air conditioning gets too cool, I put on a housecoat or change into a dress or blouse and skirt, the blouse will be sheer or lightweight. The skirt 2 or 3 inches above the knee. But love it when it is comfortable and can just wander around in the undies, especially colored ones.

Come and talk with me ;) Briana90802's Avatar
    Bra, panties and most importantly HEELS
    Links must comply with our rules
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I do all the time as well. Defiantly more comfortable in the heat.

Hot weather always, in cooler weather, bra, panties, forms and a long T shirt. It is the most comfortable feeling, I love summer!

I do it all the time, however I usually wear a nighty ovr them when it's chilly.
    Dana Fleming

I do this quite often in hot weather! In fact, right now I do have a short top on over my bra but below just panties! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

All the time, when I am alone. Especially in this heat, my phone is tucked in my bra. I have a pair of girly denim shorts close by and a camisole or t-shirt if I need to run into the backyard. Sleep in them too.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Sometimes If im out of bed before the kids come back from School,I'll sit and have a Cuppa with the Missus in undies for a bit,before going to get dressed

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I never wear only a bra and panties, because I hate stepping on those little crumbs on the kitchen floor, that tend to stick to the bottom of bare feet.

I always wear my 5" pumps too. Problem solved...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I spend a lot of time in bra and panties in hqt weather. When it cools down I like to add garter belt and stockings.

never, it's to cold here most of the time to be comfortable, bra, panties and sweater maybe.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

I prefer to add a nightie when I am lounging around (even in hot weather)