Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Makes You Feel "Ultra-masculine"

Banned Read only

What Makes You Feel "Ultra-masculine"

HI Gurls,

I was just curious to know if there is anything that makes you feel 'ultra-masculine".

On the other side I guess I'd have to ask what makes you feel 'ultra-fem'?

Thanks much and Hugs

Victoria P

Masculine - doing repairs around the house...

Feminine - going out for dinner in a nice skirt and heels, usually Soup Plantation...
    "I am Yin & Yang, North & South, Night & Day, Feminine & Masculine" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64235483@N02/

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I usually feel my most manly if I am doing anything of a maintenance nature with our cars (ugh!) My most feminine is when I am wearing anything formal like a ball gown or prom dress ... which thankfully for me is going to be next month. (see the second line of my signature)
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

For masculine prolly when I am working out and for ultra fem, prolly when I am laying in bed in my girly pjs

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Ultra-masculine................really hard to say!!

Ultra feminine...... dressing up and going out to go anywhere, especially to eat!! Even if I do look like the man that I am, with totally feminine clothing!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

When I argue with myself when I am female and I win the argument and the male part does that job that has been hanging around for days.
    I feel ultra masculine when I remember the twins after they get accidentally hit and I wish I had a vagina, as I double up in agony. Then the female part takes over and blurts out "Typical male, flashing them around and see what happens".

I don't know of anything that really makes me feel hyper masculine but back when I used to skydive that definitely did it for me! It really takes some huevos to jump out of an airplane at 3000 feet

As far as ultra fem....mani/pedi time (god I love those!), wearing skirts/dresses with some really cute shoes, and long bubble baths.
    "Dance as though no one is watching you. Love as though you have never been hurt before. Sing as though no one can hear you. Live as though heaven is on earth"

Masculine: Football and beer.

Feminine: nightgown

Masculine- Yard work. I hate bugs, I do not like grass clippings and dirt. Nothing makes me feel more masculine than doing things that I do not like.
    Femme- Any time I get good attention, especially compliments, in a social setting. I guess being perceived as an attractive creature rather than a misfit makes me happy.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I've never felt ULTRA masculine in my 60+ years. Sherry sometimes feels a bit fem. But, I've so little experience or background in feeling fem, I'm really not sure!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Never felt ultra masculine, but I get hints of it which my loung daughter says 'daddddddyyyyy...can you help me build a....' and ultra feminine the few times when I could see it in someone's eyes that they we attracted to me (or the way I looked).
    Chickie

Temporarily 600 miles north of my San Diego
    I can change a tire while wearing 3 inch stiletto heels! Roar! (This actually happened)
    I don't try to look like a woman that fits in. I try to look like a woman that stands out.

http://www.facebook.com/maxinesnotdead

Masculine: Having a guy’s weekend in the garage. Wrenching on cars or snowmobiles while laughing, talking and drinking beer. Grilling (burning) our dinner with the bonfire. Then going home and f**king my GF good and hard.

Feminine: Getting dolled up and hitting a club. Heels and a black Mini skirt. I like the attention I get when I’m dressed. The only thing I love better then when a man in hitting on me is the look on a GG’s face when he’s NOT hitting on her.
    When a woman dresses like a man, it's ok. But when a man dresses like a woman, you think it's degrading. Because you think being a woman is degrading. -Madonna-

ultra masculine-doing something really hard like taking the pool pump apart and cleaning it. working outside in 112 degree weather for months at a time. having more tools than anyone i know.

ultra feminine-garter belts and stockings, nail polish, wearing a bra, perfume, listening to girl music in the car, putting my makeup on.

i realize there are more femme things than masculine things, but the masculine things take 40 hours a week out of me, sometimes more.

going to work every damn day...........construction related.

Quote Originally Posted by cassandra54 View Post
    having more tools than anyone i know.
    I like to think of that as being prepared.

I don't do masculine at all if it can be avoided ...

- Diane

Aspiring Member
    Masculine.......my job.
    Feminine........makeup, smooth skin.

masculine....... working on our cars and my diesel truck cummins engine. feminine.....mani,pedi,skirts,dresses,make up and going out with my loving wife to dinner,movies,las vegas

Masculine=not much any more, but when I still worked, looking down from the top of a staircase, you just carried a baby grand piano up, always made me feel Masculine. Feminine= Getting up early, getting pretty, and making morning coffee for the one I love, and then preparing a nice breakfast, always makes me feel very feminine.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Masculine: my work, my fatherhood
    Feminine: my pleasures, my fantasies
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Lipstick, high heels, panties and mini skirt...that's me!!! Farrah

Come and talk with me ;) Briana90802's Avatar
    I'll let you know when I find something that makes me feel masculine.
    Links must comply with our rules
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoria P
    I was just curious to know if there is anything that makes you feel 'ultra-masculine".
    [SIZE="2"]Nothing. In fact, whenever I detect ultra-masculinity (or just plain old masculinity), I get sick to my stomach…[/SIZE]

maculine: Building stuff like a cabinet or something larger... fixing with the car and getting all dirty falls into the same category!

feminine: Not sure here since I've only been fully dressed a few times with my lovely SO, but I just got my super hairy legs waxed and that's one step in that direction!
    My whole life I have been dressing up as a man. This is me.
    Maura - Transparent

Find me on any of these places:
    Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram

I feel less masculine as the years go by. Not worrying, just interesting.
    I quite like it.

SUZY