Hi, I am another CD that is 100% Hetero, since I was a kid I found this fascination for females clothes, but it has always been a fascination about the fabrics and the excitement of being doing something that was "prohibited" for a boy and nobody knows I do, after the time my love for crossdressing was growing, I then I realized that it can be used as a great hobby for me, an easy way of having a lot of fun with out hurting anyone and also it works as a good stress relief.

Now I can tell for sure that I'm 100% hetero, really in love of my GG SO, and that crossdressing for me is just a huge hobby that doesnt hurt anybody (just like people who enjoy watching a lot of movies) and that is a great and healthy stress relief (way healthier than smoking a cigarrete or having a drink)

I also think that one of the reasons that I do this is that I like women so much that maybe thats why I like to fantasize of me being a woman, but I still think that what I enjoy the most about crossdressing is the way this other fabrics feel in my body, plus the reason of doing something that no one even imagine I am doing it and knowing that I have the power to do it.