Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What % are truly hetero

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

What % are truly hetero

Hi all
    i am new to cding, recent revelation to me. now i am trying to aquire and learn as much as i can. My question is- What % of CDers do you think are truly hetero.My SO say he is, but i am wondering about this. It seems like a strange thing for a heterO guy to do (and trust me i really hope that he is straight, otherwise my life changes for the worst). thanks for your imput. CINDYO

I can only speak for me, but I am only attracted to women. I want to look like a woman, sometimes I even think I want to have a woman's body, but the idea of being with a man holds no interest for me at all.

I think you would be very surprised at the percentage of crossdressersthat are completely hetro. I can certainly tell you of a few. Some that have been happily married for many years. I know for sure that I am 100% hetro.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

So everyone says here, the vast majority of MtF CD's are heterosexuals. There are a few, a minority as far as I can tell that are gay and admit it, and I would guess a lot of Bi-curious and bi. I have no idea how long you have been with your SO and how long he has been dressing and how old you both are. I personally would not worry about it until he gives you significant reasons to think otherwise. Good luck.

43-years married to the same woman. (She knew before we tied the knot.) Now we have four adult children and seven
    grandchildren. 100% Hetero.

I have been with him for more than 24 years and i had absolutely no idea. I was totally shocked, He has never even seemed anything but male. He does not like to shop, decorate for christmas or care how i choose home decor. He has been very sensitive to me always and i suppose looking back now with 20/20 vision maybe he was more in tune to how a girl feels than so other guys would be. We are in our 50's that is probably why i am so shocked at this news. I really don't see anything femme about him. i have never really questioned his masculinity. i qm quite confused but i never want to live without him. he is my solemate and i hape and pray we stay that way, it will be a work in progress that is for sure. thanks

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CINDYO View Post
    I have been with him for more than 24 years and i had absolutely no idea. I was totally shocked, He has never even seemed anything but male. He does not like to shop, decorate for christmas or care how i choose home decor. He has been very sensitive to me always and i suppose looking back now with 20/20 vision maybe he was more in tune to how a girl feels than so other guys would be. We are in our 50's that is probably why i am so shocked at this news. I really don't see anything femme about him. i have never really questioned his masculinity. i qm quite confused but i never want to live without him. he is my solemate and i hape and pray we stay that way, it will be a work in progress that is for sure. thanks
    Cindy, I can only tell u about me. But, I do have something in common with your SO. I started dressing in my 50's. I'm pretty sure I'm not gay, because I've never been attracted to male parts, including my own!

However, because I'm attracted to females, crossdressers that APPEAR TO BE EXTREMELY FEMALE r attractive to me! If the same is tru for your SO it's something for u to watch. I've read about MANY CDs here that have fantasies about "being with a man or another CD". Not saying that could happen to your SO, just sayin' keep an eye out.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by CINDYO View Post
    He does not like to shop, decorate for christmas or care how i choose home decor. He has been very sensitive to me always and i suppose looking back now with 20/20 vision maybe he was more in tune to how a girl feels than so other guys would be. We are in our in our 50s....
    Cindyo

You could be describing me perfectly

I don't like to shop, at least for men's clothes
    Could care less how the house is decorated for Christmas
    As for Home decor I think my wife uses to many pillows LOL

I've been dressing of an on since I was 4 or 5, now 53. I do love to shop for Jill clothes, especially shoes! I'm happily married to my best friend, have 2 lovely daughters that I am looking forward to being provided grandchildren by and of course 100% hetero. A lot of the good qualities you have seen in your SO can be related to the balance of his masculine and feminine sides. I wouldn't worry about his sexual orientation any more now than you worried about prior to finding out he is a CD.

Hugs
    Jill

I hate threads like this as they always make me feel alone in the world. TG's and TG fans LOVE to go on and on about how strait they are and to show others that fact. With the only variations being those who insist they'd be Bi if they become a woman.

This time I am not reading this thread beyond skiming the first few entries as the last one I read (on Femurs TG comics forum page) left me very depressed.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    My sexuality has nothing to do with my clothing habits. I am a married guy and happily married to the same woman, since forever. I can not get the clothes that I like to wear outside of the womens department section of most stores. They are only clothes, and they cover my "birthday suit", so why shouldn't I get to enjoy what I wear? If some guy wanted to wear a camo shirt and pants, why can't I wear a cami, and panties?
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

I don't think it's strange, all men have a feminine side whether they want to admit it or not.
    If he says he is straight then more than likely he is telling the truth and just expressing his feminine side.

Cindyyo, it probably doesn't matter what percentage of all CDs are truly hetero. Your SO's sexual orientation is all that should matter. Unless he has done something else to make you wonder, you will need to take his word for it. For the record, I am 100% hetero and have been happily married to my best friend for a long time. I see no reason to change.

Babette
    Someone else's imagination is a terrible thing to waste.

Quote Originally Posted by Maija View Post
    I can only speak for me, but I am only attracted to women. I want to look like a woman, sometimes I even think I want to have a woman's body, but the idea of being with a man holds no interest for me at all.
    Sums me up. If I wasa girl, I'd have a lesbian relationship.

Actually i am completely hetero. Also in femme mode i only like women but - my last dreams consisted of situations where i was a woman and a man was making rough love to me. So what does that mean? am i gay? in male mode i cannot imagine to be gay, to have sex with a man but in femme and my dreams it happen to occur more often now that a man is making love to me. What does that mean?
    I am more of a CROSSDREAMER than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by pinto View Post
    What does that mean?
    I think it means you are using fantasy in order to maximize feeling femme? In other words, the male is fine in your fantasy because he isn't real, but in real life after all the clothes come off, you'd feel differently?
    Reine

Yes Reine, then i feel different. But is this normal?
    I am more of a CROSSDREAMER than anything else.

I'm heterosexual but if I had a vagina I would go for the guys because I usually prefer their company over women. I find women to complicated and moody. Of course if I had a vagina I probably would find men to complicated and moody and want to go for the women if I had a penis. Life Sucks !

Talking Relatively new to Cding, too!

Quote Originally Posted by CINDYO What % are truly hetero View Post
    Hi all i am new to cding, recent revelation to me. now i am trying to aquire and learn as much as i can.
    Me, too, Cyndyo. Me, too!

Quote Originally Posted by Maija View Post
    Just like Maija says, but I am keeping an "open mind" about all this "incredible strangeness" that has so suddenly overwhelmed me, however!

Best of luck, L&R
    M.

I agree with AllieSF, i know i'm only attracted to women, just love women makeup, clothing and looking 100% female

In the beautiful Blue Ridge mountains of VA
    Getting ready to turn 56 shortly and I have always been with women and unless I had a sex change the thought of being with a man just does not work for me. But dressing and being out as a woman is what makes me complete.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is too short dress whenever you can!

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    I have been married for 26 years...I love to look at beautiful women (especially my wife!). I have no desire whatsoever to be romantic in any way with a man. I simply enjoy the way women's clothing fits and feels; I love the colors, patterns, fit, and feel of the soft silky material. It just feels natural and right for me to wear women's clothing. I often wish it wasn't this way, but it is. (Read my thread titled "trying to understand")
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

Quote Originally Posted by prettytoes View Post
    I have been married for 26 years...I love to look at beautiful women (especially my wife!). I have no desire whatsoever to be romantic in any way with a man. I simply enjoy the way women's clothing fits and feels; I love the colors, patterns, fit, and feel of the soft silky material. It just feels natural and right for me to wear women's clothing. I often wish it wasn't this way, but it is. (Read my thread titled "trying to understand")
    Well said, and so true. Thank for shining some light on this.

I am, I'm married, have a daughter. I like doing guy stuff...fixing cars, boat, camping, renovating, electronics, computers, farting, but yet I also am really facinated by dressing up as a female... go figure. Its a shame really that it too me so many years to feel unashamed of it because now I see it for what it is, just a fun activity...my wife enjoys it too!
    Chickie

I am about to tell everybody something maybe they might find enlightening. There is no way to prove you are not gay. So will not say I am cause I have no way if I know I am not to prove that I am not. If some guy is gay and he tries to keep it a secret he might as well try not to be. The only thing he can do is out himself trying to find a way to prove he is not. I think I have said that correctly. So the only to keep from having to be thought of as gay is not to act like it. And don't tell anyone you might be or that you are unless you really are, cause there really nothing wrong with being gay. I say that because I would not want anybody think that there is something wrong with them.

I am married 37 years now to the same woman. Yes she does not agree with my dressing, she thinks that dressing as a woman for a man can only mean he is trying to attract men. With her thinking I think that would mean dressing as a policeman would mean trying to attract criminals.

Since I would not chose to be hated. By my own effort, I would not want anyone to think I am gay. Therefore I won't tell you jokingly or dress up in someway to make you think I am. Dressing as a woman is not something a gay person would do to prove that he is gay. That is not what they are about. Some might dress to show that they are but that won't be the only thing. I don't want to keep going in circles about this. Usually if a man is not gay he will usually say he isn't and will not usually not act like it. Putting on ladies clothes is not a act that is gay, though you might think so. I just don't think there are more men who want to wear a dress that are gay than there are men who like men.

Are there more men who wear woman's clothes than there are gay men?

Tess
    Last edited by Contessa; 11-27-2011 at 04:15 AM. Reason: grammar

Quote Originally Posted by Contessa View Post
    With her thinking I think that would mean dressing as a policeman would mean trying to attract criminals.
    Well, actually dressing as a policeman would tend to repel criminals.

But, I do get your point. I also thought at one point that my SO's motive to dress sexy was the same as mine, which is to appeal to men if I am single and looking, or my SO if I am in a relationship. When I am out with just women or spending an evening at a girlfriend's house, I do not wear sexy lingerie and low cut or body hugging clothes.

But, I was wrong. My SO dresses the way she does to express her ideal femininity.
    Reine