Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What % are truly hetero

What % are truly hetero

Hi all
    i am new to cding, recent revelation to me. now i am trying to aquire and learn as much as i can. My question is- What % of CDers do you think are truly hetero.My SO say he is, but i am wondering about this. It seems like a strange thing for a heterO guy to do (and trust me i really hope that he is straight, otherwise my life changes for the worst). thanks for your imput. CINDYO

I can only speak for me, but I am only attracted to women. I want to look like a woman, sometimes I even think I want to have a woman's body, but the idea of being with a man holds no interest for me at all.

I think you would be very surprised at the percentage of crossdressersthat are completely hetro. I can certainly tell you of a few. Some that have been happily married for many years. I know for sure that I am 100% hetro.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

So everyone says here, the vast majority of MtF CD's are heterosexuals. There are a few, a minority as far as I can tell that are gay and admit it, and I would guess a lot of Bi-curious and bi. I have no idea how long you have been with your SO and how long he has been dressing and how old you both are. I personally would not worry about it until he gives you significant reasons to think otherwise. Good luck.

I don't think it's strange, all men have a feminine side whether they want to admit it or not.
    If he says he is straight then more than likely he is telling the truth and just expressing his feminine side.

Cindyyo, it probably doesn't matter what percentage of all CDs are truly hetero. Your SO's sexual orientation is all that should matter. Unless he has done something else to make you wonder, you will need to take his word for it. For the record, I am 100% hetero and have been happily married to my best friend for a long time. I see no reason to change.

Babette
    Someone else's imagination is a terrible thing to waste.

43-years married to the same woman. (She knew before we tied the knot.) Now we have four adult children and seven
    grandchildren. 100% Hetero.

I have been with him for more than 24 years and i had absolutely no idea. I was totally shocked, He has never even seemed anything but male. He does not like to shop, decorate for christmas or care how i choose home decor. He has been very sensitive to me always and i suppose looking back now with 20/20 vision maybe he was more in tune to how a girl feels than so other guys would be. We are in our 50's that is probably why i am so shocked at this news. I really don't see anything femme about him. i have never really questioned his masculinity. i qm quite confused but i never want to live without him. he is my solemate and i hape and pray we stay that way, it will be a work in progress that is for sure. thanks

I agree with AllieSF, i know i'm only attracted to women, just love women makeup, clothing and looking 100% female

Banned Read only
    I'd say I was truly hetero! I have a strong feminine side to me and that's why I dress. Although I'm single now I've never had any interest in men. I have children and my two partners I've lived with have both been women.

I think that if my SO thought i wasn't straight my life would change for the worst to. It's funny you ask this question because just today i was doing my thing in a dirty construction washroom and thinking about the weekend. This was the first weekend both kids went away and i was dressed almost all weekend. So i was sitting there all dirty and my boots full of mud and thinking, WOW! yesterday i had on red nail polish and a beautiful pink dress on, looking like a princess and look at me today. Almost a thought of, what made me dress like that yesterday, and even if i told my co-workers about the weekend they wouldn't even believe me. I almost don't believe it myself at times. I love being a father a husband and a man, but i also love when i get the opportunity to dress as a woman. You figure it out, cause i can't. There are a lot of hetero crossdressers, but we all have our own idea on how far we want to take it.

In the beautiful Blue Ridge mountains of VA
    Getting ready to turn 56 shortly and I have always been with women and unless I had a sex change the thought of being with a man just does not work for me. But dressing and being out as a woman is what makes me complete.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is too short dress whenever you can!

Married 44 Years, 100% Hetero, Monogamous. I am not sexually attracted to men and think the female form one of God's most beautiful creations. I would jump to experience the Gender but only temporarily because my Soulmate would never do a permanent switch. JohannaSophia

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    I have been married for 26 years...I love to look at beautiful women (especially my wife!). I have no desire whatsoever to be romantic in any way with a man. I simply enjoy the way women's clothing fits and feels; I love the colors, patterns, fit, and feel of the soft silky material. It just feels natural and right for me to wear women's clothing. I often wish it wasn't this way, but it is. (Read my thread titled "trying to understand")
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

Quote Originally Posted by prettytoes View Post
    I have been married for 26 years...I love to look at beautiful women (especially my wife!). I have no desire whatsoever to be romantic in any way with a man. I simply enjoy the way women's clothing fits and feels; I love the colors, patterns, fit, and feel of the soft silky material. It just feels natural and right for me to wear women's clothing. I often wish it wasn't this way, but it is. (Read my thread titled "trying to understand")
    Well said, and so true. Thank for shining some light on this.

I am, I'm married, have a daughter. I like doing guy stuff...fixing cars, boat, camping, renovating, electronics, computers, farting, but yet I also am really facinated by dressing up as a female... go figure. Its a shame really that it too me so many years to feel unashamed of it because now I see it for what it is, just a fun activity...my wife enjoys it too!
    Chickie

I can understand that it's easy to get gender-identity and sexual orientation mixed up. Traditions are hard to shake! I found (with the help of talking with my wife) that my desire to dress as female comes from my adoration of females. I think woman are so much more attractive and sexy then men are. So, part of me wants to experience feeling that attractive and I can only see feeling that way through portraying the ones that I find so beautiful...women.

Cindyo,

You are conversing with, while reading this a male that loves feminine styles INTEGRATED into a male style. I prefer to not wear forms, and just like to have a mix of the two genders.

I Love women. I have suffered for the love of women. Have gone through a lot when it comes to the affection of a woman.

There are times I wish I had some kind of attraction to men, but I don't. I like how women look, I like most of their features (though I admittedly have an idealized image I look for), and I love their styles. I love to dress sexi, and see no reason guys should not have that same freedom, as women do.

If I could choose to wear a skirt suit for a formal event over a tux, it would be the skirt suit. :P
    Last edited by Pythos; 09-06-2011 at 08:38 PM.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

Cindy, Let me welcome you to this forum. When you get your 10 posts you can join the FAB (Female at Birth) section which is only for GG's (genetic girls). There are many wonderful women there who can help privately if necessary. Good luck and just be patient and try to understand as best possible before making rash decisions or making statements to your SO that you both may regret.

I am so with Chickhe. I've been down on one knee and picked up a SO, made some biological replacements and still love the time alone when I can be the inner me. I work on cars, trucks, and other guy stuff, but am most facinated with the fem side of life. 'would love to be out in the open with all, but some things just aren't meant to be...

Renne.....

Sexuality and gender identity are mutually exclusive. Neither are necessarily related, if at all.

The fact that I often prefer to present as female doesn't really have much to do with who I prefer to spend time in bed with.

Me doing girly things is akin to Danica Patrick driving race cars, and women in combat missions.

the happy camper
    Quote Originally Posted by CINDYO View Post
    Hi all
    i am new to cding, recent revelation to me. now i am trying to aquire and learn as much as i can. My question is- What % of CDers do you think are truly hetero.My SO say he is, but i am wondering about this. It seems like a strange thing for a heterO guy to do (and trust me i really hope that he is straight, otherwise my life changes for the worst). thanks for your imput. CINDYO
    What do you mean by truly heterosexual? Except for a couple of incidents as a teen that I chalk up to being horny and opportunistic, I've never had sex with another male. I do sometimes have homoerotic fantasies, but I figure they're the sort of fantasies that I wouldn't find as enjoyable in real life. I've never been in love with a man, but I've been falling in love with girls since kindergarten. If I ever did have sex with a man, it would just be sex, because I'm not emotionally or spiritually attracted to men.

So... is that truly heterosexual?

I usually say that I'm about 80% heterosexual--but maybe it would be more accurate to say that I'm about 50% heterosexual male, and 30% lesbian female. The important thing, as far as my wife is concerned, is that I'm 100% monogamous. That's what really counts, right?

You can't draw conclusions about your husband from my experience, but statistically, the majority of crossdressers are heterosexual. If he's telling you that he likes women, it's more than likely that he's telling the truth.

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    Most CD's are hetero. There have even been several studies conducted to back the claim up. There are also alot of gay and bi CD's, but the majority are hetero, many of which are married and have kids.
    Gott weiß ich will kein Engel sein

But as a woman who has known a man for decades and then finds out he has been with another man, either with another cross dresser or a guy who couldn't admit he was attracted to his male parts....what is she to think?

And PLEASE don't give me the "Male Lesbian" rhetoric, it may be true for one in a million but not true for all who want to hide when it suits them.
    [SIZE="4"]Momarie[/SIZE]

Just getting my feet wet Marie-Elise's Avatar
    I can only speak for me but I am 100% heterosexual. I love to dress like a woman but, if I was born a woman, I would be lesbian.