Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Has anyone gone through this?

Depends on the woman, but mostly I think I'd like to be with them. I can become mesmerized by women that have really nice clothing, nails, make up etc. and part of that is thinking I'd like to be gussied up like that.

lol oh yeah I do, I always look at a hot girl and think "dang i wish i could be that", the first thing i look at however are the shoes, I was in class today, sitting next to me are an amazing pair of heels, she caught me staring at them but didnt say anything.

Temporarily 600 miles north of my San Diego
    I usually want to be them and to have both men and women think and say such things about me. Sex appeal is very empowering. That's why I have the largest breast forms I could find. I get to physically become the object of my desire and experience the thrill of being desired by others who find such features attractive. (Believe it or not; there's more of them than you'd think) ^_~
    I don't try to look like a woman that fits in. I try to look like a woman that stands out.

http://www.facebook.com/maxinesnotdead

One of those midwest corn growing states, not Iowa.
    My thoughts usually revolve around "my wife would love/hate those shoes" or "I wish my hair looked that good."

Quote Originally Posted by DeniseNJ View Post
    Yep I totally want to be her or one of her close girlfriends that she likes in a lesbian way!!!
    As a cunnilinguist I agree. I also comment on those I feel look tacky.

As a nubie I made an error. I wanted to comment on DeniseNJ's post and to say I love to comment on the ones that are dressed tacky.

Quote Originally Posted by MarinaKirax View Post
    theres a quote I saw on this forum a while back that goes something like: "when I see a beautiful woman in a dress, I'm attracted to that woman. And I want that dress." MK
    That is soooooooo true.

This actually reminds me of a story I told my friend about a co-worker.

I've been looking for an awesome red top to wear for Gay Days at Anaheim. This is a day when a lot of the LGBT community go to Disneyland, identified with a red top, and have fun and interact with one another. For weeks I was trying to find how the color red could be palatable to my style and fashion.

One day, one of my co-workers comes in and talks to the guy in the cube infront of me. I looked up slightly to acknowledge her presence, then my eyes stayed on her for more than a moment... she's wearing an awesome red top! Not to mention that she's really hot and attractive. As she was leaving, she looked back towards my direction and caught me looking at her. Gulp!

Long story short, I asked her where she got the top after vaguely trying to cover up that I need the women's version of it, and didn't hear from her for a bit. Later in the day, I encountered her in the hallway and started staring at every single element of her top... not her face. I only caught this AFTER I got back to my desk but I'd obtained every single detail of the top... from the cute faux pockets on her chest, to the 3/4 sleeve that ran down her arm.

Oh crap. What should I do? She thinks I'm a perv now! So I IMed her and came out to her and she said she knew all along because one of my co-workers, who I DID come out to, accidentally showed her a picture of us at my birthday party. Problem solved! But yea, though she was attractive and super hot the first thing I thought of was, "That's a cute red shirt and I WANT IT!"