Thread: friend

friend

hello all had a female friend find out that i crossdress she wasnt to suspriced but what shock me and what i want to know fri she came over w stuff she bought for me some bras,panties 2 garterbelts stocking blouses make-up lipstick eyeshadow mascarre,eye liner purfume nail polish how would you girls deal w that samantha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I think you should tell her to back off and you don't need any help!! Then give her my email address!! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Sounds like you have just acquired a shopping buddy and if you value her opinion a mentor/big sister. As in any relationship, communication is foundation. Ask her for help, see where it leads, tell her of your uncertainty, she'll probably be a good supportive friend as evidenced by the free stuff already.

Interesting and scary all at the same time. She may be a dominatrix in disguise.

Vieja

Thank her, keep the stuff you will use and give back the stuff you won't or donate it.
    Chickie

Platinum Member

thank you seems appropriate

I would first thank her, then try to find some time to talk. Find out how she feels about cross dressing and what she might be interested in. I don't ever look a gift horse in the mouth nor turn down gift panties.

i agree.. thank her, then find a time to sit down and ask "so.. what was that all about" .. you need to figure out where this one is headed and decide if it's a train you're willing to ride

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha Thomson View Post
    hello all had a female friend find out that i crossdress
    Sorry, just currious, how did she find out?
    "I am Yin & Yang, North & South, Night & Day, Feminine & Masculine" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64235483@N02/

hey karen she buy you probaly full make-up hahah you be her girl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

found all my girl clothes in my closet and knew they are the size i wear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Silver Member
    She obviously likes you and likes your crossdressing too---believe Me, that's a rare find and if I were you, I would do all I could to nuture the relationship
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

I'd thank her and ask her for help with my makeup. My wife says I am fairly good, but help is always welcome.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I would thank her for the gifts and see if she had any suggestions on how to use the makeup she gave you

Sounds like a fun adventure! Would love to have a GG to share and enjoy the feminine side of life, I think she is that special GG. Have fun.

wow - a friend in deed. Don't read into it and let her tell you what it's about in time and on her terms. A nice twist for sure.

When people give you a gift it is rarely about you.

that is awesome girl. the biggest reason that i dress the way i do today is because of my SO. don't let her go.
    man, i feel like a woman

you're so lucky, thank her and just see how it goes, I think that she really whant to share this part of your life with you.

Aspiring Member
    its been said. A nice "thank you" and use what you can and appreciate her friendship. Pick up what you can from her in knowledge. Maybe go shopping together. Not everybody gets a friend like that. Cherich her friendship.
    Diane Elizabeth

HI Sam
    well say thank you first and then ask her to go shopping with you. she would have been able to take her coat off as i turn her around and go shop hun

thanks all for your oppions i ask my sister and she think it cool she knows but my friend doesnt know im gay and like men havent told her that yet probaly knows but that just my thinking but again thanks all and ill be the hotest women i can
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]