Thread: Roommates

Roommates

God, i hate roommates! it seems every time I am about to dress up, he walks in and i have to hide my Fem clothes!

yea, I had that problem until i got my place now it is great.

you need a fem roommate.

Prene is right, a fem roommate would be great but how about another crossdresser of either gender or a drab individual who is tolerant of your enter girl trying despreately to let herself out into the wide open world.
    Alice

I would love to have a female/cd/tolerant roommate, but i live in military barracks

I understand, but in my case, it is my wife. I confessed to her, but it is the 800 pound gorilla in the room.

Just as I came to accept this, she lost her job and seems to have no interest in leaving the house anymore. I'm in a limbo of a failing relationship and have the worst of both the single and married worlds with no chance to explore or express my recently accepted side. You are in a better place than I, you have a choice of leaving with little long tern affects, I'm trapped.

Follow your heart and your head and either find another roomate or place to live, deal with the situation you are at until a better situation presents itself, or confess to your roomate and roll the dice.

alright I will do that, and sorry to hear about your situation.

Quote Originally Posted by natalie1990 View Post
    I would love to have a female/cd/tolerant roommate, but i live in military barracks
    OOPS! I had a sugestion 'til I read this! Good luck! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I'm with Cynthia on this one, can you get a place off base? I don't think I would go looking for a accepting room mate there.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.