Thread: why is it such a bad thing to be fem? Sarah is part of me too.

why is it such a bad thing to be fem? Sarah is part of me too.

I just had my birthday and I wish more than anything that I could be me.I have dressed as a girl since i was seven. it is part of me. part of who I am.why is ok for a girl to express transgender identity and not a boy.After many years of being in the closet and more recently going through a devorse. I have finally gotten to the point of just being me. which being a girl is me too. I have been out as Sarah and intend to more in the future. how many of you have gone through this and feel the same way?

Hi Sarah,

I think in my case, I just reached a point where I decided I was going to be myself and to hell with other people think. I am very lucky to have a supportive wife and her opinion is the only one that I feel I have to give any weight. Other than that, it is THEIR problem and not MINE!

There is nothing wrong with being who you are and if that means presenting as femme sometimes or if it means transitioning, whatever, so be it. Life is too short!

Just my
    Debby

I am pretty much Jolene all the time now, and as far as my dressing it is fun to just go with the flow of things.

Aspiring Member Longing2be-Trisha's Avatar
    Hi Sarah!

Society looks at transgender people as morally wrong and use religion as the bases for it. If Jesus was here now he would walk among us and love on us. Jesus died for all of us yet most can not see past the plank in their own eye. They look at us as evil satan worshipers, when we just want to live like on hearts, minds, and souls know we are women or men trapped in the wrong body. They force us into hiding and trying to live by their rules, yet we end up either dead inside or just plain dead. Sorry for the preaching and rant but it is true. Love your neighbor like you love yourself, do not judge anyone or you to will be judged. I AM A FOLLOWER OF JESUS CHRIST!

Love and Hugs too all of you!
    Trisha

To many people see me as Marshall OR Marsha, there is no OR, regardless of how I am dressed, I am me, both masculine and feminine all the time, sure there are times my gender expression is more one than the other, why is that any different than choosing what color shirt to wear or if I want to part my hair on the right or left?
    "I am Yin & Yang, North & South, Night & Day, Feminine & Masculine" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64235483@N02/

Just remember that the haters are wrong, not you. The more of us that can be ourselves in public, the more society will realize it is not that uncommon, and learn to accept us as part of normal human diversity.

It could also be that mean people feel the need to find someone to hate, and they are running out of acceptable target groups.

Also, try not to hate the haters because then you become one.
    Juno Michelle Krahn

Normal people are weird. Stealth is another word for "in the closet".