Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Darn, run in my pantyhose

I hate when i wear dollar stores pantyhose when underdressed and they seem to last forever, but then when i want to dress and wear a nice pair they run very fast. I like Silks that are about $5 dollars a pair, but Silks warehouse is close to home and they have a few clearance sale a couple times a year.

I use thin disposable nylon gloves. They are made to handle electronic components and very cheap. They are definitely more gentle than latex gloves, as latex can grab onto your stockings more than anticipated now and then. I had used latex until I tried the nylon gloves. And one pair of gloves have easily lasted me a year and more! And another side benefit: the nylon gloves feel wonderful on my legs when I smooth my stockings before gartering. A treat in themselves! Mmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Ria View Post
    I wear Italian pantyhose, $15 a pair- even more frustrating when they run... Those Italians, they make such beautiful panyhose worth every penny. Once you try them you won't ever go back to department store brands.
    The nice thing is that The Bay and Winners end up marking down the Italian brands quite a bit eventually. But you're right, you notice the difference right away!