Thread: Told an ex g/f today

Told an ex g/f today

I was talking to her online. We always discuss dresses and stuff. I just on a whim sent her a pic of this beautiful ball gown. Then I said I would love to wear that. And the feeling of all that soft satin and the rustle of the crinoline would be amazing. She then asked if I ever wear dresses. I said all the time. She didn't seem to care. She did say that men shouldn't wear dresses. I told her that men's clothes are boring and the feeling of a skirt swishing around my legs was amazing and I loved wearing puff sleeves. She didn't seem to care too much. But then again, I'm not married to her.

My wife is aware of my fun but not aware of the identity. I told a GG college friend that I keep in touch with frequently. She always asks about Karen and how she is doing. We talk about shopping, how I feel, if Karen has gotten a chance to go out. She says someday, we will get dressed and go clubbing. It is nice to share with her. I can get pretty difficult sometimes hiding in the closet - even when your SO knows.
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]

KarenS
    I love being a woman!

Nice little story! Being accepted even in a small way is nice! And men shouldn't wear dresses! BUY US GIRLS SHOULD!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

i have told many women...women i knew i was safe telling...that i didn't have a connection too...and they accept me for who i am...

wade

She did say that men shouldn't wear dresses
    Yet I'll bet if she was told by an evangillical priest that woman should not wear pants, she would get all pissed off.

She can go away as far as I am concerned.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

That's cool.... Personally I'd be afraid to tell an ex.... Just because she has no vested interest in keeping you secret a secret! Unless that's what you want. Probably all my exes left in not real good terms! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

She then asked if I ever wear dresses. I said all the time. She didn't seem to care. She did say that men shouldn't wear dresses.

I'm with Pythos on this one