Thread: "Big" order for me!!!

"Big" order for me!!!

Not THAT big of deal, but I placed an order and bought 2 wigs, a garter belt, pink thigh highs, and a fishnet bodystocking!

My wife has only worn lingerie in 16 years on our wedding night and 2 years after when I bought it for her (I bought it 13 months before). The rest of the time it's cutoffs and a scruffy T-shirt...

Congratulations on your new purchases!

I have a question though ... if your wife did wear lingerie on a regular basis, would you then not want to wear it?
    Reine

Good point Reine,

Oddly, my wife is the one who wears boxers to bed, never ever seen her sleep in anything else. And I've been the one preferring bikini cuts, or comfortable hip huggers, to keep things in order.

Quote Originally Posted by Natalee View Post
    Good point Reine,

Oddly, my wife is the one who wears boxers to bed, never ever seen her sleep in anything else. And I've been the one preferring bikini cuts, or comfortable hip huggers, to keep things in order.
    Lol. So now I'm asking you the same question. If your wife wore the sexiest lingerie to bed every night, do you then think you would not CD?
    Reine

I think Renie brings up an interesting question here that deserves an answer!! I can't imagine a woman wearing boxwes! But thats proberly what they say about me and my choice! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    Lol. So now I'm asking you the same question. If your wife wore the sexiest lingerie to bed every night, do you then think you would not CD?
    I know exactly what you are asking and have been there. So here is what happened to me and remember, we all are different so someone else may have experienced it differently. I thought the same possibility; why cd if she is willing to dress ' the way I want to/the way I want her to'. And she did, but alas, the thought did not last. It made for great sex assuredly, but not long after, I wanted to be dressed as well at the same time, company at the least with a common love. I still dress that way nightly, and she wears flannel pj's usually. The desire to be gender enhanced(tg) will never be erased by sharing my life with even the sexiest dressed woman in the world, but it would make for great partners and shopping trips.

Great question Reine, for me the answer would be, that it would never had an effect on by dressing, but then I was dressing for 20 years before I met my wife. I don't know if it's most women, or if CD's just seem to pick wives that are not all that girly, maybe it's for balance. My wife never wears dresses, skirts, heels, or hose. Flannel to bed, sweats around the house, and blouses called camp shirts, that look just like a guys shirt. I fill the closet with floral skirts, scoop neck tops and long flowing nylon gowns for sleeping, I' have hair down below my shoulders, she has hers cut short every two weeks need it or not. It may seem back wards to most, but it fits right for us. She doesn't care what I wear, and I don't care that she does not wear, the same things I like, if shes comfortable and happy, and I'm dressed and happy, whats to complain about?
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Aspiring Member
    Of course it would not curtail the desire to dress, maybe even enhance it. However, it sure would be nice to see your wife in some nice lingerie. I have the same issue. My wife has no desire to wear lingerie. In many years of marriage, maybe 2 or 3 times and then she could not wait to get it off.
    SheriM

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    Hahaha touché Reine.

Well, I don't point at her wearing boxers as the rationale for me wearing something more "supportive" (and cute..) She has mentioned tighty-whities, but in the end, I've told her I do like the lace and bows. Can't believe that's me saying that.... But it's true.. If only I could replay this to myself 3 years ago..

My underwear definitely doesn't cross into the lingerie zone.. Just a most nights personal preference, regardless of her underwear choice.. Although her and I making jokes about this arrangement is also unavoidable.
    Last edited by Natalee; 09-16-2011 at 12:45 AM. Reason: Spelling. Did you expect otherwise!?