Thread: A change of seasons, the good and the bad

A change of seasons, the good and the bad

Yes, the first small taste of the coming winter has arrived in North Caroina. Not really cold, just damp, cool and a hint at what may come soon. That got me to thinking of the pro's and con's of winter. I have my own thoughts and look forward to yours.

- con - No more sundresses on the deck, watching the sunset.
    - pro - A cute tunic length turtleneck wseater and tights shopping at the mall.

- con - a short goodbye to my frilly, lacy nighties.
    - pro - Curling up on the sofa in soft, wrm, cuddly flannel PJ's that fit "just" right.

- con - Needing to moisturize more, static cling and chapped lips.
    - pro - Much more "quality" time with your loved one in the earlier evening. Hopefully sitting by the fire and enjoying being you to the utmost.

Happy winter to all and don't forget to shop now for that bikini for the spring.

Brynn

Gold Member
    Pro- Able to under dress with a bra, bra straps do not show easy through a heavy top

Con- Have to put the snow plow on the Tahoe; I gave up shoveling years ago.

Pro- I can dress fully when plowing. I usually do it early in the morning, say be twine 3 AM. and 5 AM.

Con- Got to rush inside before anybody See's me

The days are getting shorter
    Rader