Thread: Suzy will never forget her welcome here.

Suzy will never forget her welcome here.

Do you remember posting your introduction here and then waiting nervously for a reply?
    And then getting your first couple of lovely replies, Wow!
    Then going off to work, coming home later and finding some more.
    I don’t mind admitting, I got a bit emotional at the time. I can even remember most of the comments and the lovely kind girls that welcomed me.
    For me it was coming out in a real and exciting way.

And then posting my first picture. One reply was “That’s all we need, another skinny b***h” meant in a nice way of course. I was walking to feet off the ground for the rest of the day.

It’s nice to go to the new members introductions sometimes and welcome the new ones. It means a lot to them. It did to me.

Suzy will never forget.

SUZY

That's my favorite thing about this place!

Sure I remember it. And I also remember the first time I posted pics, too. It was the first time anyone ever told me I was pretty, and I'll never forget it. These days, however, I get about a thousand hits and only about a dozen comments. Oh well, whaddya gonna do?

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Yep Suzy, my welcoming comittee made me feel as if I was a long lost sister who was just reunited with her family. Not to say that my genetic family is bad, but the girls on this forum have become my internet family and I love them all.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

I will say this! When they welcomed sister Suzy! They welcome a lovely careing true sister who is always here for her sisters! Hugs from your sister!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone: