Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Breasts - Bounce

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Breasts - Bounce

How do you carry your breasts(forms)?
    What I mean is are yours attached to you so solid that they move exactly as your upper torso moves.
    or
    When you move or walk do you have a bounce?

I do love the bounce and get one wheather I am wearing my small or large forms.

How do you wear yours?

Do I get the bounce because they are not supported well?

It is hard and fun to run, also the bounce does make you more noticeable in public (if you get out).

I love the bounce also, I use breast form bras and they bounce love it. 40d's and when i drive i aim for the bumps in the road LOL
    Mistybtm

A little bounce only adds to the realism. I do like a bit of bounce, but too much and I find myself adjusting too often, since I don't ever use adhesives on my forms.

Mine are generally attached and feel wonderful. I just wish they could make forms less firm to increase the bounce. Real breasts bounce so beautiful.

I to love the bounce! It feels so natural! I also think there a little to firm! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Aspiring Member
    I like the way they feel all the time, although I don,t have the make up down, I have notrouble grocery shoping and other activities dressed in ladies jeans and appropriate tops.Mine are still with adhesive so they are very firm.

Avatar: not me (I wish!) racquelr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jillleanne View Post
    Mine are generally attached and feel wonderful. I just wish they could make forms less firm to increase the bounce. Real breasts bounce so beautiful.
    I too keep hoping someone comes up with a realistic breastform that is less firm and has more of a natural breast feel, jiggle, and sway to it.
    Would be great if they could even hang differently like a real breast depending on whether you are standing, leaning over, or laying down.
    They've made great strides making breast forms look natural (and have a somewhat better feel), but I want something that really makes me feel like I have real boobs, not just something that looks good in a bra.
    Maybe I'll just have to design something on my own .

Quote Originally Posted by racquelr View Post
    I too keep hoping someone comes up with a realistic breastform that is less firm and has more of a natural breast feel, jiggle, and sway to it.
    Would be great if they could even hang differently like a real breast depending on whether you are standing, leaning over, or laying down.
    They've made great strides making breast forms look natural (and have a somewhat better feel), but I want something that really makes me feel like I have real boobs, not just something that looks good in a bra.
    You say it exactly how I feel also. If I bend over for instance, my forms for the most part, stay fixed, especially my Magic Curves. Or if I lay down, same thing( which really isn't as bad really). I guess I would just like to get more realism from them without having augmentation done, which may some day, happen. And I guess I should correct my previous; it's not so much the bounce I look for but the giggles, which I guess, can be tha same thing just less of. Trust me when I say, I have all the breast support I need when compared to a gg over 40. And I am remindered of it regularly by my ggf. lol

Quote Originally Posted by racquelr View Post
    have you looked into the Cleeavage Range from http://www.proactiveprosthetics.com

They are pricey, but the illusion is just incredible. I wish I had the means to get a set myself, and that my wife was supportive.

Aspiring Member
    We like our boobs to bounce, from another thread, we want our earrings to pull and flop around but then we bind up those things that nature meant to swing free. We are really interesting people.

Kitty

While it might be fun to bounce like that Nissan Pathfinder commercial, practicality dictates that things be better held in place. I want enough up front to provide a strong feminine cue, but not so much (either size or animation) that people will be gawking. #6 wide forms in a 38B full coverage VS t-shirt bra work very well for me. I do have a sheer "jiggle bra" but it just isn't comfortable to move that much in public.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    lol me too ................
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistybtm View Post
    I love the bounce also, I use breast form bras and they bounce love it. 40d's and when i drive i aim for the bumps in the road LOL
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Bounce is NOT good, Captn!

I agree with Cheryl. And, Tania!

Bounce is NOT good for me, because that means my bra isn't doing it's job. And those big puppies may be down to my waist soon!

Jiggle, on the other hand, IS GOOD! That's what I get while wearing my forms in my suit! I rarely bother with bras in that instance!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

You can call me Sarah lovemyboobs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistybtm View Post
    That is very bad for your car!!! sorry car guy(girl) in me coming out!

And mine are natural so yes they bounce in the right bra and LOVE it!!
    - Sarah

I love the bounce! I do not attach my forms but they fit perfectly in the bras I have - good support with the right amount of bounce!

Danni
    I'M FREE, I'M FREE! I GET TO BE ME!

The bounce and jiggle is something every woman experiences. My forms are self-adhering so they move with me and I keep my bra straps a tad loose so that the movement is visible. It's more natural that way. Unless someone wears a minimizing bra and has fairly large breasts they will move and bounce when you walk or turn.
    I love the feeling and it is a reminder of who and what I am.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    If you get the bounce then you are not supported properly!! That is a medical opinion, from a lady doctor! I am a Natural 40 B!! If I wear a 42 I can get a good bounce, but not with a 40!! Actually, I usually wear a 38 B so as to have good cleavage!! No bounce at all, and I don't miss it!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Quote Originally Posted by sissystephanie View Post
    If you get the bounce then you are not supported properly!! That is a medical opinion, from a lady doctor! I am a Natural 40 B!! If I wear a 42 I can get a good bounce, but not with a 40!! Actually, I usually wear a 38 B so as to have good cleavage!! No bounce at all, and I don't miss it!!
    Support? Who wants support? I want those Winnebago's doing the tango with every step! lol Now, cleavage, well gf, now you are talking my game!! Oh la la!!!!
    lol

Platinum Member
    Hi Prene, What's not to like about stretch straps.

Orchid

More bounce to the ounce I say. Actually, back in the early days of waterballons I got a lot of bounce. Then I went with the silicone forms and I must balance the clevage advantage of wearing a 34C that pushes my natural skin together against the better fitting 38B that gets the bounce. It all depends on the outfit I'm wearing. The deep v-neck sun dress will need the cleavage while the black ribbed turtleneck will get the bounce....

I also like the sub topic here of to attach or not to attach. I'm thinking of attaching the girls but with the right bra I don't think I need to.

Renne.....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Aspiring Member
    I had to go back delete that old joke. Too old too stupid.

Kitty
    Last edited by Kittyagain; 09-16-2011 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Too Stupid

My real ones bounce... Too much at times.... I typically wear a sports bra when I exercise or play hockey... Fun when your enfemme but a pain when you have a break away! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Bluegrass Diva Savannah Daniels's Avatar
    Depends on what I'm wearing and the temperature. LOL. Mostly use the double-sided tape from my local dealer (Jerome is fabulous, BTW!)Anyway, for going out in a dress, blouse, tank top, etc., I use breast forms and a pocket bra.
    After years of on-and-off hormone use (I know, I'm bad), I have a little "structure." love the jiggle. Hey," I was born this way"

I'm saving up for a good set. Right now its t-shirt stuffing for me.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Pocket bras or regular bras that hold my forms well. They don't bounce but the do jiggle well.

tina