Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Breasts - Bounce

I love the feeling of bounce. Up till 2 years ago I just stuffed with rice bags or whatever. But now that I have my forms it feels so much better with a good adhesive bonding them to my chest. The weight and pull as I move isn’t unlike the tug and pull of garters.
    When a woman dresses like a man, it's ok. But when a man dresses like a woman, you think it's degrading. Because you think being a woman is degrading. -Madonna-

Quote Originally Posted by racquelr View Post
    I too keep hoping someone comes up with a realistic breastform that is less firm and has more of a natural breast feel, jiggle, and sway to it.
    Would be great if they could even hang differently like a real breast depending on whether you are standing, leaning over, or laying down.
    They've made great strides making breast forms look natural (and have a somewhat better feel), but I want something that really makes me feel like I have real boobs, not just something that looks good in a bra.
    Maybe I'll just have to design something on my own .
    have you looked into the Cleeavage Range from http://www.proactiveprosthetics.com

They are pricey, but the illusion is just incredible. I wish I had the means to get a set myself, and that my wife was supportive.

Like everyone welse here, I find the feeling of the bounce to be amazing, just love it.

Hannah

Quote Originally Posted by Myranda View Post
    have you looked into the Cleeavage Range from http://www.proactiveprosthetics.com

They are pricey, but the illusion is just incredible. I wish I had the means to get a set myself, and that my wife was supportive.
    Well, what I have found is the right choice of bra covers a lot of "defects" in mass produced Brest forms. At least for me, unlined bra's with under wire support seem to work. The ones with very stretchy fabric (Nylon/Spandex/Cotton) for the cups and shoulder straps. Hake sure the bad is tight to hold the forms to your chest. "It Stays" glue helps. It's won't glue them on, but makes sure they don't slide around. If you want a more secure attachment, use 3M 66 or 99 spray glue. Let it set for 90 mins. with a tight bra and then you can go bra-less. Simply amazing feeling with the weight supported only by your chest. I simply love this feeling and the bounce is very natural as is the breast shape. Much more like a real GG woman.

Tasha.

Love the bounce. Makes me feel like a woman but I have to agree that bouncing is not good though.

Arrow Re: Breasts - Bounce

There is a obese woman who walks around the neighborhood every afternoon. She must have 50 ZZZ breasts and does not appear to wear a bra. Bounce, yes lots of bouncing:

I'm new to the whole breast form thing. I have one pair, and they are self-adhesive, but because my wife will not let me shave the forest, they don't stick. They do stick when using a very tight bra, and that is the closest I've been able to actually feel the forms, and jiggles is all I get due to the tightness of the b cup. I really don't want to go any bigger than a b, because I'm trying to blend in, not be noticed. But I have been giving the self-adhesive a little more stick with stick it, as to not lose them, or bounce them together. With the Stick It if come right off the hair when removed slowly, but they stay put when in my bra. I don't know about the bounce, because of this situation. If I could just get her to see the light, and understand that this hair is not necessary, and all it does is make me itch, and feel gross, maybe I could understand how the bounce would feel.

Toodles,
    Eve
    Trudy Evonne Monroe

I can promise you this: beauty - comes from the inside not the exterior surface. Beauty is not something you put-on...it's something you bring out. Many sisters get so caught up in trying to improve their appearance that they fail to enjoy the pleasure of becoming beautiful. ¨Renee Reyes¨

Yep I love the bounce, I have three sizes of forms C, D, and DD and never attach them with glue or ant other means. They fit well into whichever size bra I choose, and the bounce and jiggle become natural to my movements. Of course, the bounce is way more noticable with the big ones but that's part of the fun of having interchangable forms.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land