Thread: so I'm sitting here..

so I'm sitting here..

SO is away for a girls weekend so I am having my own girls weekend. I have my best black dress, nails, full makeup and heels on and it feels great!

Have a great weekend girls! Anyone doing anything interesting?

I'm just going to drink some wine and listen to smooth jazz all evening.

I'm going to the club with my girlfriend tonight!

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Interesting? No. Fulfilling? Yes. I will spend this weekend with my family (first time in a few weeks). No dressing, but still - it's a good life.

Enjoy, Vanessa!

Kathi

I'm going dancing Saturday night! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Bluegrass Diva Savannah Daniels's Avatar
    I'm walking the dogs at the crack of dawn. Hit Starbucks. Then, a complete pedicure, some glorious primping, then run my Saturday errands/shopping. Planning on wearing a new cotton sweater, denim mini, and some cute Steve Madden wedges.
    Life is good.

I've been "home alone" all week, but that will come to a screeching halt today. Just took off my bra and forms; what a wierd feeling without them, and I feel like I'm walking in a hole without my 5" boots and heels.

Aspiring Member
    ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
    Last edited by gretchen2; 11-02-2011 at 06:28 PM.

I arrived here yesterday morning, the only bummer was that I didn't travel en femme...boo!
    The very first thing I did was put all that junk away securely. I have been working at getting used to the particulars of tucking, so it has been getting easier each time.
    I put on my favorite Vanity Faire matching embroidered bra/panty set, bikini cut panties, the bra is a 38D underwire, both in tan.
    My new forms easily fill out my dark grey tank top. Size 14 stretch jeans embrace my suddenly shapely hips and behind, yum!
    Sandals, long hair tied back in a ponytail, a little make-up, but I always do my eyes and gotta have the lipstick!

I made coffee, logged in, cleaned up a little, watered the small yard, been watching movies ALL DAY!!!
    I got really hungry late last night and decided not to return to drab mode and go to a drive-thru. Soooooo I upped my make-up a little, checked my hair and locked the door behind me. Although it is nighttime, the streets are well lit and theres no 'scurrying between shadows' here. I'm out in public so I continue, get in the car and drive into the burbs, then into the city.
    In the mood for Mexican food, I head for a familiar place and pull in. The drive-thru lacks any communication device, you just pull up to the window and order. The attendant was obviously from south of the border and hardly gave me a second look as he wrote. I leaned towards him on the SUV door and spoke carefully looking directly at him. He added up the cost, I fumbled with change aware that he had a full close view of me from the side. I handed him the money, he made the change and I told him to please keep it, he replied with a happy "Gracias senora." I was so jazzed!
    Sittiing up straight, as I am always thinking about my posture, I steal a glance down at the 2 'girls' and how nice my tank tee looks. My long hair lays on my right nearlly-bare shoulder. I check my face in the rear view mirror, admire my eyes, I see the cars behind me waiting.

I heart was not racing, I wasn't nervous, people accepted me, I got my order and smiled at him and he smiled back as I pulled out. Lots of people sitting at the outdoor tables got a long look at me as I waited for the traffic to open.
    The food was awesome!
    Last edited by Carmen; 09-17-2011 at 07:28 AM.
    "Missed it by that much!"

continuing electrolisys fun not!

Too broke this weekend to do anything. Will stay home and work on the lawn. CAN'T WAIT LOL

wore a cute skirt and a top last night. wore black tights for the first time. went for juviderm today and took the pool cleaner to be fixed, went shopping at kohl's put together a chair for the SO. right now going to change into something cute. might go out en femme tonight to put gas in the car or maybe wally world. probably going to penneys tomorrow. going to get dressed up again when we get home......nice quiet weekend.
    man, i feel like a woman

Sitting here fully dressed with makeup watching football/baseball while my gf is at a bachelorette party. wish i had the guts to go somewhere out and about

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I've been dressing all day. Until 7:00PM. WHAT AN INCREDIBLE DAY!

So MANY outfits, so LITTLE time! Sigh!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Going on my 3rd day here with the place all to myself. Linsey has been busy doing some catch up work on the PC and continuing to watch all those classic films.
    Yesterday I went shopping, (in drab but with everything tucked away and the lingerie underneath) There is a huge chain of department stores and one was having a huge lingerie sale so off I went. This store puts all other to shame! One entire floor is all ladies attire from numerous designers. I always look for the clearance racks and there they were! I found a beautiful silky layered blouse with a generous view of my chest between the girls. It is perfectly elegant for an evening somewhere and I am going to save it for that special occasion. I have a matching skirt and the combination is perfect but I wanted a new skirt also.
    The lingerie dept was downstairs and practically one half of that floor! I was lost in maze of every sort of lingerie you coold imagine. I am way past being uncomfortable amongst all the bra's and panties so I was right alongside all those GG's going thru the selections. I found the one particular item that I wanted and added 4 sets of very sexy panties. I asked the sales gal several times about sizing and prices. She asked me if I wanted to try anything on but I didn't need to.

I had never tucked everything so completely and I couldn't wait to see how I looked in a pair of ebroidered hipster panties, Essentially I had confined the male gear to a weekend of solitary confinement as I wanted to get that tucking method down good. It took some time with no pain or discomfort, I used that flexible water proof medical tape which was a lot more comfy than the white tape.
    I gently and easiiy maneuvered everything up into the cavity and only left the vital end slighlty exposed to facilitate emptying the bladder. The result was that I now had to sit to pee...what a pleasure.
    Well I tried on all the lingerie, there was no longer anything in the way downstairs and the way those panties fit my hips brought tears to my eyes. Not a hint of anything with the exception of the slight bulge above my pelvice, which smoothed away when I put on my jeans.

I will post some photos that I took this weekend.
    Last edited by Carmen; 09-18-2011 at 08:17 AM.
    "Missed it by that much!"

Quote Originally Posted by VanessaJCD View Post
    SO is away for a girls weekend so I am having my own girls weekend. I have my best black dress, nails, full makeup and heels on and it feels great!

Have a great weekend girls! Anyone doing anything interesting?

I'm just going to drink some wine and listen to smooth jazz all evening.
    Just add a good cigar to it and you've reached nervanah. I dressed, grilled a steak, drank someStella Artouis, had a cigar and listened to soft jazz all night long. That was a birthdat present that should happen more often.