Thread: Had an awesome day

Had an awesome day

What a day, I went to Greenville SC about an hour and a half away. I went there because I cant seem to find my size around here and I really needed a pair of black heels. Anyway I found the ones just for me (I have pics but will have to wait til Tuesday to post, forum rules. Yeah I read them.) I really enjoyed myself until I ran my pantyhose, I was not a happy girl at that point. I did get to the DressBarn where I was able to get myself a new pair. My legs are way to white to be nude in public. I went to my Merle Norman girl where I get my makeup and visited when I got back to Asheville. I finally got to meet the owner of the store there, she is a sweetheart. She had heard about me apparently and proceeded to give me the biggest hug and kiss on the cheek. I am floating tonight for sure. I wish I could have stayed dressed all day. It was very windy but it felt perfect with my dress being blown up. I hope you all had such a wonderful day
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

Bluegrass Diva Savannah Daniels's Avatar
    Fabulous! You go girl. Glad you had a great time. Can't wait to see those slammin' heels.

Get a peek in my avatar. Oh they are so comfy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

Platinum Member
    Hi Staci, Sounds like it was a wonderful day.

Orchid

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Glad you had a wonderful day, Staci!! We all need one of those quite often!! I wore a pair of boots with 2 1/2 inch heels almost all day today as I was out shopping and running some errands!! But I was not wearing panty hose or stockings. I had on a pair of latex form fitting tights under a short skirt! My legs are also pretty white! I don't tan very well, but I sure do get sunburn!! I used to be a red head when I had hair!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

The FW side of DFW, TX, but New Orleans is my adopted home town
    Great story. Glad you shared it!

Hugs,
    Torrey
    Torrey

"Never laugh, and you will live to regret it.
    That's what living is to me..." - Jimmy Buffett

https://www.facebook.com/torrey.stephens

Heels that fit great are hard to find. Even amongst the online stores. I tend to buy the lease expensive, so I'm probably getting just what I pay for. I know if I could just get up the courage to do it at the store.... Hey that gives me an idea. My favorite dressup holiday is coming up. What a great way to break the ice with the store clerk. "I lost a bet with my friend and need a pair of heels to dress up as a woman for the party". Or I could go as Renne ..... nope just not there yet.

I know what you mean about a run in the hose. The other day, after spending a full two hours gettin made up, I promptly got in the car, shifted out of park and popped a nail loose. Trying to be such a perfectionist is a pain in the but. Luckly I had a spare bottle of nail glue in the purse and back on it was. I should probably bring along an extra pair of nylons too... No wonder they make these purses sooo big.

Renne.....

Glad you had such a nice day! Sometimes a girls gotta' leave town to get-er-done! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone: