Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any typically female clothes you wear in male mode? Not hidden stuff?

Any typically female clothes you wear in male mode? Not hidden stuff?

I for one, sometimes wear eyeliner, though in a less feminine style, when I'm out and about as a male. Sometimes it's very subtle, or sometimes I put it on thicker so as to avoid a feminine-style delicacy.

I also wear black or deep purple nail varnish fairly often, on my fingernails as well as toenails, and sometimes I wear girly/skinny fit t-shirts, or (as I'm in my teenage years) an extra-small figure hugging hoody which brings out natural curves I have (I am actually blessed with wide hips, no idea how or why)

So do you ever wear anything out whilst in male mode?

I typicaly wear girl jeans in male mode. I love the spandex, oh so girly. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

I always wear ladies jeans.

I always wear panties, 24/7.
    Connie

Depending on the day, I'll wear ladies dress pants, jeans, sweaters/turtlenecks, suit coat,shoes (without heel), belt, raincoat,mascara,eye cream has a touch of concealer

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I wear ladies jeans (sorry about that, Karren!) and ladies tops almost all the time when I am in drab!! My male clothing is very limited and my female clothing takes up most of 3 closets!! Oh yes, I wear ladies shoes more often than mens!! Even when I am in male lode!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

My dress jeans are ladies jeans.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Just jeans that's about all.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

I wear women's shorts, pantyhose and mary-janes or ballet flats. Some of the more "sporty" flats or MJs are kind of masculine.

http://www.flickr.com/groups/1426879@N20/

Most of my clothes come from the woman's side of the store. So I typically wear a blouse and woman's pant suit at work, along with women's oxford shoes and one of my shoulder bags (sometimes mascra and nude lippy).
    Last edited by bridget thronton; 09-18-2011 at 09:08 AM.

My favorite Saturday errand running outfit is women's jeans, a tapered blouse (not overtly feminine), unisex flat loafers and my favorite perfume.

Skin tight jeans, sometimes tho, to go with my whole outfit.

You should have qualified it with "other than ugly ladies jeans.....". Lol. This is becoming a jeans fest thread...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Jeans & shorts are all from ladies dept. Some sneakers, shoes and some tops. On the bad skin days a little make-up and eye shadow, but nothing too obvious. The more I go the more I push the envelope.
    On my days off, I have experimented with a brownish eyeliner, thin and not too noticable but it does define the eyes a bit.

Tbh, I don't always care about my eyeliner showing, very nervous about wearing female stuff but I think the eyeliner is a way more... 'acceptable thing', people assume I'm wearing 'guyliner'.

I wear nail polish on my toes and fingers, earrings that can not be mistaken for guys earrings and high heels most days.

Leggings, I have a few pairs black and gray, I like the way they fit, much better then wearing sweatpants or lounge pants.

I openly wear leggings, or the american apparel disco pant, in male mode. On a daily basis really.
    I have also worn skirts and catsuits in male mode.

In fact with some exceptions most of the skirts you have seen me display here, have been worn in "male mode"
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

I regularly wear ladies jeans and shorts, side-zip slacks (with top pulled over to cover the zipper), flat shoes, androgenous tops & sweaters, jewelry (mostly chains), light makeup, scent, a shoulder bag, and, of course, panties and sometimes pantihose.

I often wear ladies jeans. I also have worn several blouses (accidentally on purpose??) and no one noticed. Heels everyday but only around the house. I'm quite certain the neighbors have seen them though. It is quite a distance to the mailboxes several houses down the block.

M

Funny how things change I don't have my male mode anymore, that is what happens when HRT infiltrates you veins. Not to say I look like a girl but all my clothes are women's department so i guess I were drab every day.

When I go out and about I wear nickers (24/7), stockings, jeans or trousers, ladies socks, ladies boots, slip, corset, cami, t-shirt or blouse, and a ladies fleece. My nails are always painted and I have female rings on. I alo take a purse with me which I hold when I go out which does get a few looks. I work on building sites so can't get away with female clothes but my nails are always painted in a subtle colour and I always wear ladies knickers which I have found much more comfortable at work than male boxers. I also always wear female perfume. I just find that a lot of the stuff is a lot more comfortable and it puts a smile on my face which with the day to day trudge of work I think is priceless.always have fun love deanna b xx

Ladies jeans, flats, coloured Ts, powder or bronzer, socks and sometimes a beret. I carry my Coach purse everywhere!!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Not hidden stuff? ... ok, then I won't mention my underwear Yeah, I do openly wear women's clothes in boy mode. In fact, almost all of my clothes I wear outside of work (and some at work too) are women's ones. I wear skinny fit jeans, Keds shoes, girls' slim fit Tees (some also have a fairly scooped neckline) and in the cooler months I also add women's hoodies or cardigans. Like you I also wear eye makeup, usually mascara, but sometimes I add eyeliner too. My fingernails on the weekends have color but are shiny clear during the working week. You can tell my clothes are women's ones and I do find that some people "look me up and down". GGs seem to notice more than guys do. I used to feel shy about wearing these clothes out but nowadays I'm over that and feel happy about being seen as a feminine guy .. and if the uneducated public think I'm a sissy or gay or whatever, I don't care about that either. I just like to dress in clothes that I like to wear and that make me happy.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Temporarily 600 miles north of my San Diego
    I never go out without my purse or without makeup on. This includes eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, nail polish, and lipstick. I have also given up wearing masculine pants or shorts. I only wear skirts, girl shorts, or capris. I have a few nice tops that fit me, too. If I'm not wearing that, I usually wear a t-shirt or a nice button-down shirt. I have also given up on masculine shoes. Cute heels or girly flats only, for this crossdresser! I'm hoping to eventually phase out all my masculine attire. ^_^
    Last edited by Miss Maxine; 09-17-2011 at 03:34 PM.
    I don't try to look like a woman that fits in. I try to look like a woman that stands out.

http://www.facebook.com/maxinesnotdead