Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Masculinity vs. Femininity

Wow Reine really hit the nail on the head with that post.

On a side note:
    Click line, then set the bars all the way female, light, nervous, and happy for great results. Science!
    like shooting stars in a barrel

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulma
    I guess my main point here, is how extreme are your male and female selves? Is anyone else very macho when a male, but very femme when dressed? Kinda trying to get an idea on the balance you all have in your lives, and how you separate one from the other--if you do at all.
    [SIZE="2"]They are not extreme at all, in fact I am the same person, dressed or not. Think of an incorporated self, and not TWO selves, and you may begin to solve this mystery. Balance is easy when you’re in the middle, and I can safely say that I “act” the same way in drab – I do not slip into an overtly male “presentation” to make everyone feel at ease, in fact I openly display my natural effeminacy, enjoying the consequences as THEY begin to feel uncomfortable. I’m not extremely femme when I’m dressed, but maybe a little more “within” myself, since I’m clothed in the clothes I prefer to wear. A "macho" male is not in the offing for me, in fact the very idea disgusts me…
    [/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    I'm pretty much the same person in either mode the only thing that I notice is the way I walk when dressed.

Orchid