Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You imagine your femme side most like what celebrity?

Goldie Hawn - a woman who played a beautiful dumb blonde and leveraged that into being one of the biggest producers in Hollywood. Beauty, Brains, Talent, and Power.

I like Madonna, authentic, not just sexy, but enjoys sex, beautiful, and an inspiration to others. Oprah Winfrey inspires others. Susan Sarandan played a lot of different roles and types and has transitioned from young bubble-headed Janet Weiss to Elderly woman with style, grace, and power.

Melinda Gates transformed "Billy's Billions" into a really powerful force for good.

Chewies sister-moulted!
    After much thinking and head scratching , I gave up . So I asked the wife . Her reply was Amanda Redman , a little of Michelle Pfeiffer and Debbie Harry .
    We then chatted about personality , but decided due to the fact celebs try to remain either very private or totally the opposite and sell theyre souls without any regard towards diginity or indeed theyre own children we'd give up on trying to find a match in that area.
    One thing we did decide on tho , totally in agreement . The one celebrity we'd hate to be like has to be Vanessa Feltz.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcia Polari View Post
    Jane Fonda, always, specially in Julia!
    I want watch any of her movies. I think she should be living in Hanoi.

No problem with your choice Marcia since you are from Brazil. She is just not very well liked here.

Kitty

Hey, now....she said she'd like to look like Jane Fonda, not act like her! And let's face facts: the only thing that makes HJ hard to look at is her rather questionable political history. I mean, we've all seen Barbarella, right? So let's not go hijacking this rather amusing and fun thread by clogging it up with a bunch of politics. If you want to educate our Brazilian sister with Fonda's transgressions, why not PM her instead of making a pinata out of this thread. You're scaring away the new members!

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Kris Jenner (Mom Kardashian) She is beautiful!

Audrey Hepburn, although I'd have to lose about 50% of my body weight and at least six inches to resemble her.

- Diane

I kinda think I'm that woman in Crocodile Dundee that had the deep voice that he thought was a guy and grabbed her crotch.

honestly, i dont need a celebrity... just trnsplant my brain into my friend leigh anne's body and ill be in heaven...

Bluegrass Diva Savannah Daniels's Avatar

Heather Locklear

The Queen of 80's television
    Attached Images Attached Images

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar
    i love elegance. ginger rogers my fave of all. loved her long dance gowns in the 30's. her "swing time" flowing gown is one of my fave gowns ever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by ashleymasters
    Does anyone else have a celebrity that they model their femme side after?
    [SIZE="2"]My female cousin is a famous artist’s model, so she is very much a reluctant celebrity. I model my femme self after her unconsciously, since we share the same grandparents, the same sense of lonely detachment, the same familial isolation, the same lack of opportunity, and the same appearance. I cannot help but be like her, since we are both unplanned accidents. During childhood we bonded together quite naturally, and she very much represents my female “self.” I celebrate (and worship) my celebrated cousin daily…
    [/SIZE]

WOW! What a difficult choice.

If there is a women out there in the world that I would have to choose from, I would have to say Sandra Bullock.

dont laugh ,but id die to look like avril lavinge,,,,she is so pefect in my opinion,,im very scene /gothish etc....
    i cant help getting mad that i have to hide what most girls get to adore......jes like.

Sofia Vergara...she is the ultimate Latina!
    "Missed it by that much!"

a Brazilian here! Marcia Polari's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TGMarla View Post
    Hey, now....she said she'd like to look like Jane Fonda, not act like her! And let's face facts: the only thing that makes HJ hard to look at is her rather questionable political history. I mean, we've all seen Barbarella, right? So let's not go hijacking this rather amusing and fun thread by clogging it up with a bunch of politics. If you want to educate our Brazilian sister with Fonda's transgressions, why not PM her instead of making a pinata out of this thread. You're scaring away the new members!
    Marla
    From now on you are the celebrity I will model from.
    Besides being so gorgeous and elegant you are also a very talented mind reader.
    Thanks for your comments and support.
    Marcia

Awww......

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Amber Heard she has it all!!! drive-angry-amber-heard.jpg

Kathy, as opposed to Cathi, from Kids in the Hall.
    lol.

OOooh but I have to add Gale Storm here. WOW what a looker and such class.

SarahLynn
    Great leaders are not great because of their words or deeds but because of the greatness they inspire from others."
    (Legends of the StarDancer)

While I don't resemble her in looks, i'd say attitude and style - Amanda Bynes.
    when in doubt, smile

I would like to think Raquel Welch, but I think in the looks department for me that is wishfull thinking.

Heidi Klum,my female side's personality is just like hers

~On the road to Erin~ ZosKiaCultusC7's Avatar
    Most of you have probably never heard of her but I'd have to say Simone Simons. I'm a metal musician/writer and she's a metal musician/writer (vocalist for the Symphonic Metal band Epica). She's an excellent vocalist (soprano) and is, well, simply stunning:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Right now it's the character 'Emma' in the TV show 'The Lying Game' that I identify with. Problem is, I have no attraction to males, so that kind of screws up things when the character on screen gets involved with boys.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

ease pease - In my younger years it was Stevie Nicks of Fleetwood Mac