Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Imho

Aspiring Member
    If there were a magic pill that would change me into a woman I would not take it unless there was another magic pill that would change me back to a man.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I secretly want to be a die hard NHL hockey player!!
    Yeah! You go Karren!!! Get 'em Girl! LOL

I went to a fight one time and a hockey game broke out.

I assume you are making your assumptions based on your wanting to be a woman and the way you see this thing called cross dressing. if tha's the case, don't think most of us are like you. We come in a wide spectrum of desires and sexuality and desires about our gender. Sure many of us "might" fantasize about being a woman and wonder what it would be like. But most of us are happy being anythign from dual gendered to just fetish crossdressers. For most of us, we don't want to be any more or less then we are. That happens to be males that cross dress to various degrees and are happy that we are exactly what we are. Most of us do not want to be women. Your assumption is way off.
    So sign me up on the die hard "hell no" list
    Last edited by Sandra; 09-23-2011 at 12:10 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts please use the edit/multiquote function

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Cindy. View Post
    Why did you use "you" instead of "us"?
    ...because i work night shift and had just got home when i posted. Tired while posting (TWP) should be against the law.

Quote Originally Posted by BRANDYJ View Post
    I assume you are making your assumptions based on your wanting to be a woman and the way you see this thing called cross dressing. if tha's the case, don't think most of us are like you.
    Yet most here would take a vagina in a heartbeat....
    Last edited by Sandra; 09-23-2011 at 12:10 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts please use the edit/multiquote function

If someone assumes I want to be female, they are right. I wish I was female in every aspect of my life, but I am still content with my life as is. As for oh hell no members, betweeners and those like me, we are all part of a unique group who should support one another. For the most part this group / website does and it is why I like it so much............I am one of those who would take a vagina in a heartbeat.
    Last edited by Donna June; 09-22-2011 at 05:57 PM.

Follow your dream.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth Ann View Post
    It comes up occasionally, but when someone assumes sweeping generalizations based purely on opinion I have to disagree. However, there are a couple of die hard members who insist on rational thought.
    What a stunning answer!

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah View Post
    You must be reading the wrong posts if you think that is true. In fantasy...maybe. In reality no and hell no. That is at least for us transgendered girls that are not transexual. Some of us consider ourselves dual gendered and are quit happy with the plumbing we were born with. Now if you are talkoing about those that wish to transition, then you might be right. But for those of us that are comfortable being crossdressers, you are way off base in your statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Donna June View Post
    If someone assumes I want to be female, they are right. I wish I was female in every aspect of my life, but I am still content with my life as is. As for oh hell no members, betweeners and those like me, we are all part of a unique group who should support one another. For the most part this group / website does and it is why I like it so much............I am one of those who would take a vagina in a heartbeat.
    Great answer Donna June. You are right. We are all so different yet a part of this fantastic support group that accepts a wide spectrum of gender and sexuality differences.
    Last edited by Sandra; 09-23-2011 at 12:11 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts please use the edit/multiquote function

Put me in the "hell no" category.

Jodi

Just to make sure, you did understand when you originated this thread that you were going to get A Lot of "push-back?" If you didn't, you are being very naive. Even if what you are writing is true, you simply can't apply generalities to individuals. That only causes friction and invites denial from just about every person who feels like "Hell,No," or is in denial about their own feelings.

So, as long as your secure about this.....cause' so far, they have been pretty mild with their responses. It could, and possibly will get worse. I don't want you to have hurt feelings. You probably thought you were just being "topical." But often, this particular subject cuts very close to the bone, and people get very defensive about it!

Peace and Love, Joanie
    Last edited by sterling12; 09-22-2011 at 07:07 PM.

It comes up occasionally, but when someone assumes that most of you secretly want to be a female I have to agree. However, there are a couple of die hard oh hell no members.
    It's not so black and white. There is a huge gray area that cannot be ignored or dismissed.

Do you think that some people here assume that every crossdresser wants to be a female? This is not my understanding. Someone who genuinely wants to live as a female full time with real female body parts is a transsexual, not a crossdresser.

But, there are crossdressers who identify male and who enjoy feeling feminine some of the time, and this is why they dress even if the end goal is purely sexual. So, when people talk about gender identity issues, they can refer at one end of the spectrum to an occasional wish to feel feminine (even if this is expressed sexually), all the way to the other end of the spectrum where there is a deep desire to "be" a full time female such as a transsexual experiences. The TG spectrum is very wide with infinite points in between.

To those of you die hard, "Hell NOs", are you looking at it as an either/or situation? Is it your opinion that a man is either a full-on male who never ever has any desire to express femininity at all (a CD), ... OR ... a man who is a full-on or partial internal female, or if there is an "in-between", then it is closer to the TS side? If you are experiencing this black or white outlook, it makes sense you would say, "Hell NO". But, when you do consider the full spectrum including an "in-between" that is closer to your definition of a CD, then what is your answer?

To the "Hell Nos", why do you dress?
    Reine

I've often felt that, while I'm ok with being male, if I were born female, I'd have adapted to that as well.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. -- Mark Twain

Josie on Google Plus

Josie's Flickr Photostream

Dual Spirits (My Blog)

Definitely a hell no from me. I like my guy time and my girl time too. If I could switch between as I pleased then I would, but as I can't I'll stay a TV. If I could change anything, I would love to be more convincing when dressed to make going out easier.

if i could buy the pills i would not buy generic
    i would want to feel the "real" thing

I secretly want to be a butch lesbian like Ellen Degeneres but sadly i am a guy..

What could be better than being able to be the gender that suits you at the time. I personally like being a man that can be a woman only when I choose to be.

Secretly I've have wished I was born a girl, but it's just the whole dressing up thing for me. If it where possible to have interchangeable genitalia then I'd do it. How about a detachable penis. But after its all put away and Valerie is turned back to a pumpkin I'm very satisfied with being a man and have no desire otherwise.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Sometimes I think I've been a girl all along but, since I've got this penis I've gotten really, really good at being a guy. I just touch base with my normal female self every now and then to relax from all that crossdressing and male emulating.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

WAIT??? What??? are you trying to tell me I am not a girl?

Excuse me, I thought you were...!

Quote Originally Posted by Pythos View Post
    I just want to be that mix of male and female that my love desires as she says she does. It is that which FINALLY attracted someone very special to me.
    Well said Pythos, and congratualtions...

Seriously - - My body is Male, My spirit is Female, and I wouldn't change a thing... I am the perfect blend of both
    "I am Yin & Yang, North & South, Night & Day, Feminine & Masculine" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64235483@N02/

I see nothing wrong with the " Die Hard Members " I for one just so happen to be one. IMHO , I think we would all have a better understanding of each other once we understand that we are all different . If others who feel the desire to become female think everyone else must think the same is just plain wrong in that thinking. Yes we are all different and no other is above anyone with any kind of feelings or desires..
    I do not!! Claim to be an expert on any topic, when I post a new thread or reply on any thread my imput is strickly that of a crossdresser. Not to offend Gay people , Transexuals or any other life style, I am only commenting on one of my own.

the happy camper
    No, most of the people who responded to a thread asking whether (given a magic wish) they would want breasts or a vagina said they would take the vagina. The thread selected for people who were interested in having one or the other. It didn't offer other options, like wishing for a more androgynous body type. It therefore did not get responses from all members. I don't know what the exact ratio of TSs to CDs is on the site, but that one thread doesn't provide a factual basis for saying that 'most' of the members want a vagina.

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    To those of you die hard, "Hell NOs", are you looking at it as an either/or situation? Is it your opinion that a man is either a full-on male who never ever has any desire to express femininity at all (a CD), ... OR ... a man who is a full-on or partial internal female, or if there is an "in-between", then it is closer to the TS side? If you are experiencing this black or white outlook, it makes sense you would say, "Hell NO". But, when you do consider the full spectrum including an "in-between" that is closer to your definition of a CD, then what is your answer?
    "Hell NO" sounds too defensive to me. I can say with flat certainty that I will never have the desire to transition, but I think expressing that certainty as "Hell NO" makes it sound like I think there's something wrong with the idea of being a woman. I don't. I do think that for me, attempting to transition would be a mistake. I would lose far more than I would gain. This late in my life, no amount of hormones or surgery could make me feel like I am really a woman. For me, the desire to present as a woman is a fantasy, not a psychological craving. I enjoy creating the illusion, but I'm okay with the idea that it can never be real. I'm not driven by the need for it to be real. I would rather use shapewear to create the illusion and keep all the good things I have in my life as a man, than lose all those things by trying to create what would ultimately just be a somewhat more convincing illusion.

Why do you care? Why is it important to you that we all "admit" to secretly wanting to be women? Have you considered that the diversity in this group may be too great to apply such a broad generalisation?

My personal feeling on this and many related subjects changes from day to day, and from situation to situation. If one person cannot reliably be said to secretly want to be a woman at any given time, how could we ever apply such a rule to group of hundreds of unique individuals?

Why would we want to?

I just want to be ME! Not sure who that is and I have spent 50+ years trying to figure it out and haven't got there yet. Yes I want to be a woman, but I also like being a guy...So I fantasise and have a lot of fun, but deep down... I am a proud father, husband and committed 'citiizen'. I love my work, though I wish I could balance the incomings and outgoings better... and that means work and money!

I would love to be a woman... but if I was, then I suspect that I would then want to be man as well... Maybe not, and I have wondered this over the years... should I have been a woman and am I TS... The deal is that I have been in this bloke's body for so long that I am kind of used to it...and all my interpersonal relations connect with this guy... so maybe that is who I am?

I no longer see me as male or female.... I am just me. I love everything that is woman, I hate most of what is male... but I do like to dive into a problem and kick ass when my wife and daughters feel that they can't! So I still like the knight in shining armour moments!

My grand-daughter (age 4 and love her to bits!) announced this summer, as she was fighting me with a stick from a tree (don't ask!)... "I am a fighting princess!"... I like that!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie86 View Post
    "Hell NO" sounds too defensive to me. I can say with flat certainty that I will never have the desire to transition, but I think expressing that certainty as "Hell NO" makes it sound like I think there's something wrong with the idea of being a woman.
    I seem to have misunderstood the OP's meaning. Most people in this thread take it when he said, "it is assumed most CDs secretly want to be female", that he meant transition, as if all CDs will eventually want to transition. We all know this is not true.

But I took it he was referring to using the term "transgender" (I'm reading way too many threads in here ), where the debate is whether or not CDs have ANY identity issues, even if occasionally. This is why I went on and on about the black/white thinking vs. the middle ground, hence my suggestion that the people who say, "Hell NO" are not being honest with themselves when they say they do not present as a woman in order to feel feminine. lol
    Reine

It comes up occasionally, but when someone assumes that most of you secretly want to be a female I have to agree. However, there are a couple of die hard oh hell no members.
    I just wouldn't like to have to choose to be one or the other.
    I enjoy both my boy and girl sides.
    Samantha -x-

Hi.

We have over 100.000 people world wide at the last count & i know therell be many more..

do all men wont to dress in womens clothes or do all men wont to be women.. both dont apply to me, & how many are like my self intersexed.

I would dought very much if you asked every male this ? would you get an honist answer. not from many men theyed kill ya before they tell ya, so its too well hidden .
    I can see it now 1 / 2 the male world turns out dressed as women...many of those who dress have made it plain no way dressing is great to be a woman & all of what that entails. no way its not going to happen. so here out of some 30 .000 people of that some 6.618 will they all tell all.

the number of people i refered to are those who dress trans & others with in our community's, i know theres many more ,

...noeleena...
    Last edited by noeleena; 09-23-2011 at 07:24 AM.