Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Imho

Banned Read only

Imho

It comes up occasionally, but when someone assumes that most of you secretly want to be a female I have to agree. However, there are a couple of die hard oh hell no members.

One of those midwest corn growing states, not Iowa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deborah View Post
    It comes up occasionally, but when someone assumes that most of you secretly want to be a female I have to agree. However, there are a couple of die hard oh hell no members.
    Why did you use "you" instead of "us"?

I secretly want to be a die hard NHL hockey player!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I certainly would agree with Cindy's question!! I am one of those die hard members who says hell no!! I have absolutely no desire to ever be a female!! I do love to wear feminine clothing, but that is as far as that goes!! I was born a man, and will die a man!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Platinum Member
    Hi Deb, I'll get in on this firestorm early, I guess that I'm one of the diehard oh hell no members.
    I think that I have the best of both worlds no changes needed here.
    Here comes the Tar & Feathers.

Orchid
    Last edited by BLUE ORCHID; 09-22-2011 at 07:31 AM.

I'm on the fem side and I should have been a girl all along. I'd give up the winkie in a heartbeat!!!! lol

For me the die hard statements were denial of who I actually am. After a couple of years of honest and very deep soul searching, I wish I were born a female and wish I could become one and live the rest of my life as my true self.

It comes up occasionally, but when someone assumes sweeping generalizations based purely on opinion I have to disagree. However, there are a couple of die hard members who insist on rational thought.

Platinum Member
    Can I put myself in the I don't know column?

Not in the Hell no group, but you can put me down for the, no not really group. I've always said I would be happy, as a girl, or as a guy, it would be nice just to be one or the other, much less confusing for kids and spouses. I have no problem being a man, love the role actually. Love playing at being a girl, never could figure out why, but I do. But I've never been interested enough to consider giving up what I have in my male life.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

If I had my druthers I would druther be younger and reasonably shaped so I could wear that LBD that I so yearn for. Being a woman for a little while would be neat but but there is a down side.

Being raped is something you always have to worry about. And more often than not it will be by someone you know and trust.

Vieja

I am one of those who is not on the line.

I love my male self. I like my female self.

In nature, generally the male is the more flamboyant sex. I would be happy if it were the same with people.
    Inside every good man, there is a good woman.

I just want to be that mix of male and female that my love desires as she says she does. It is that which FINALLY attracted someone very special to me.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

Temporarily 600 miles north of my San Diego
    I wish I had a more feminine appearance, overall. Some of my masculine features are so prominent. If I looked a little softer, I'd feel a lot more comfortable. I like being able to choose freely between the two genders.
    I don't try to look like a woman that fits in. I try to look like a woman that stands out.

http://www.facebook.com/maxinesnotdead

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deborah View Post
    Yes it does come up from time to time. But I think you are overgeneralizing. I have been here quite a while, and there are far more than a couple of men on this forum. Remember, almost this entire forum is made of crossdressers, the vast majority of whom are MEN who want to wear women's clothing. Men. Men who want the freedom to wear the clothing of the opposite sex without social condemnation. That's all. But they still want to be men.

One gives up a lot to change your gender completely. A LOT. Most men, secure in their position of male privilege, are very reluctant to rock the gender boat. Bearing and raising children? No thanks. Pregnancy? No thanks. Monthly menses? No thanks. Lower pay for the same work? No thanks. Glass ceiling? No thanks. Constant harassment during day to day activities? No thanks. Being solely responsible for running the household after a grueling 8 hour day? No thanks. Being responsible for EVERY meal eaten in the home? No thanks. Having to get dressed (in a different outfit) nicely everyday? Well, maybe a CD can handle this part. That sounds like fun. But it's not, really, once you have to do it.

So, do I agree with you? No. No I do not. i think that the vast majority on this forum are men. Men who are generally happy being men. They just want the dressing part. The fun part. And it IS fun. No question. But most here don't want the downside of your equation.

Stephie

Quote Originally Posted by Tina B. View Post
    Not in the Hell no group, but you can put me down for the, no not really group. I've always said I would be happy, as a girl, or as a guy, it would be nice just to be one or the other, much less confusing for kids and spouses. I have no problem being a man, love the role actually. Love playing at being a girl, never could figure out why, but I do. But I've never been interested enough to consider giving up what I have in my male life.
    Tina B.
    Yeah! me too exactly -- one or the other would be great but I enjoy both!!

Silver Member
    "i think that ... Men are generally happy being men. They just want the dressing part. "

I can't speak to what most male crossdressers are generally happy with. I don't even like the word "men". I know that I dislike being male - but don't want to be female exactly, either. The social role aspects (cooking, cleaning, work, etc.), plus or minus, don't even enter into my thinking. Put me in the TG category.

Lea

Long, long ago, I was convinced that I wanted to be a woman. It was a very difficult period of my life. Upon emerging from the difficulties my beliefs had caused, I thought that I no longer desired to be a woman, and that the act of crossdressing would be sufficient to meet my needs. Actually, I submitted a thread about this a couple of months ago. For many, many years, however, I thought that I was completely happy as a male crossdresser. In this regard, to some small degree, I am able to have the best of both worlds. Or at least the best of both worlds as I perceive it. Lately, though, I am not so sure. I have mixed and confused feelings over the issue. Although I am a male, and I shall remain and always be a male, the thought of being a female does appeal to me. This is not to say that I do not enjoy and love my male side. For the most part, I do. But there is something in the back of my mind that I am simply having a difficult time identifying that whispers otherwise. Ideally, the pharmaceutical companies would create a pill that would allow one to change back and forth between the two genders. Now that I would really be into! But alas, it just ain't so. Stupid lazy pharmaceutical companies!

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    Can I put myself in the I don't know column?
    I am with you i am not sure, I guess i am in the middle on this one , I guess that is why I am BI.
    Mistybtm

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I want both, and I really don't see anything wrong with that at all

Quote Originally Posted by Alberta_Pat View Post

I love my male self. I like my female self.
    Perfectly said for me!

Joanna
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Be who you are...not who you think I want you to be

Aspiring Member
    I dare say it depends on the day. I could go either way but definitely not in the "hell no" group.

Kitty
    Last edited by Kittyagain; 09-22-2011 at 04:46 PM.

I like being a Lady with a Ding Dong!

I'm comfortable how I am and I love what I am. A Male and Female in one person and I enjoy both worlds!

Oh, I think that there are more than "a couple of die hard oh hell no" members.
    Hugs, Carole

Just getting my feet wet Marie-Elise's Avatar
    You can put me in the "Hell No!" camp. I love to dress as a woman but I have no desire to be one.