Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Speaking like a male in female mode

I try to change my voice to make it more feminine and it doesn't always work (need more practice)...so now I just soften it a bit and don't care.
    I used to avoid talking in public and since I've gone out more and more that is not an issue anymore.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

i still talk the same. no big deal
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    For me ... my answer is: "it all depends who I am talking to". If I'm at a TG event and I am talking to a friend who knows me well, I find that I'll start off talking in my more femme voice but I soon unconsciously drop into my male voice (which incidentally, thankfully isn't particularly deep) and just talk as I do in male mode. However, if I am at a TG event and I'm talking to someone I don't know I stay using a more female voice. In public mainstream places I always stay using my more female voice. My attempted femme voice is slightly higher pitched, slightly softer, and has feminine intonation going on in it too. I just do the best I can and hope it's enough to help people feel more comfortable interacting with with me.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

loves shoe shopping
    Miley Cyrus has a deep voice for a girl her age, deeper than some men, and I kinda think it sounds man-like, so I don't think it matters too much what your voice sounds like, but what you are presenting as. People will figure it out anyway.