Thread: Early morning run

Red face Early morning run

Wow, what a morning, i am energized and feel so feminine. I decided last night that this morning would be Sookie's first appearance to the world. well for the most part anyhow. I was missing a few key items like a wig and breast forms, which are my next investment, but dressed all fem anyhow. It was 5 am and i figured no one i knew and at the most a couple people would even see me in the dark. I slipped into some running shorts and sports bra i borrowed from my wife and headed out. I stood outside the front door for several minutes, enjoying the cool morning air on my skin and feeling the exhilaration of being out. I started off down the road and low and behold my neighbor two door down was out working on his truck. I have never spoken to him before, he simple said good morning as i sped down the road, blushing i am sure. I haven't run in a few years, so after a short run I decided to keep walking the next neighborhood over. I walked fast and practiced swaying my hips the whole way. I then made sure to go around the early bird neighbor on the way back. I am sure nothing will come of it, but it was a bit more rush than i was planning for..lol. well its going to be a good day to be a girl, my wife bought me a starter kit of make-up last night after work, so I see myself experimenting all day.

That was so funny. You only got 2 doors down and bingo-there is a neighbor hehe . Must have given you lots to think about for the rest of the run. Glad your wife is on board..

I have a feelin' that Sookie picked up speed when the neighbor spoked! But hey! Thats a great start to any day! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Yes Cynthia, i think i sprinted the first block..lol.

i cannot run because of no cartlidge in my left knee...so i bike..i have always thought of how much it would be to go out for a bike ride as wendy....ever wear a wig underneath my bike helmet...just scared my next door neighbors would see me...next summer is a goal for sure..

wendy

i hope to do it next time with a wig and breast forms.

Welcome to the club, Sookie!

I've been doing my morning run/walk en femme for several years now. I can't do the before dawn stuff, heck, for me 8-9 a.m. is still what I consider the middle of the night, but I head out about then anyway. Have a few people who know me en femme who wave as I pass. Have encountered a few friends from my en drab world who didn't know until our paths crossed.

And have even had one "stalker." Was probably just a lonely little old man who tried too hard and too physically to be friendly, but I now carry a cute little pink canister of pepper spray.

Enjoy your runs en femme! Very liberating way to start your morning!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Platinum Member
    Sookie that's great you went out and the world didn't come to an end.

Orchid

The FW side of DFW, TX, but New Orleans is my adopted home town
    My SO & I take a walk most every morning, me en femme. Last weekend, as we made our turn through the park, and older gentleman with a dog gave us a very nice, "Morning Ladies." Put me on top of the world. At least you got a "hi," and not a "WTF..."

Hugs,
    Torrey
    Torrey

"Never laugh, and you will live to regret it.
    That's what living is to me..." - Jimmy Buffett

https://www.facebook.com/torrey.stephens

*Kisses and Best Wishes* Wendy_Marie's Avatar
    Thats only funny when it happens to someone else....I recently (Last Month) decided that I wanted to take a walk enfemme which isn't a huge deal but I had began doing my walking away from my home when dressed and only around the house while endrab....since I live next to a High School...

This paticular morning I take off and make the outbound leg of my two mile walk with little difficulty it was only when I made the last 1/4 mile turn back up my street that I remembered that it was the first day of the school year and lo and behold what had been a quiet street when I left was now as busy as a beehive...cars, bicycles and school buses were everywhere.
    I remember thinking alright I can do this it's just a couple of blocks...as I walked up nearing the next street all of a sudden there was a group of teenage girls rounding the corner and heading straight at me...The Girls High School Track Team out for an early morning run.
    I fought the urge to turn and run myself and just stared straight ahead and avoided eye contact...Nope, didn't happen, I think every single one of those kids spoke to me as they passed saying good morning or excuse me....There was a snicker or two but I survived it and I bet they had a good story to tell all day in classes.
    Last edited by Wendy_Marie; 09-25-2011 at 10:57 PM. Reason: spelling
    [SIZE="3"]"I can't talk girl talk when there is a guy inside my head." Gracie Lou Freebush[/SIZE]
    Is this all that's left of my life before me. Straight Jacket Memories and Seditive Highs! No Happy Ending like they always Promised...There's got to be something left for me... And I Turn my Head and Stare into the Eyes of a Stranger.
    To those of you who consider yourselves to be "Cat People" I apologize in advance for I am not.

I always run faster enfemme. I guess its the fear of getting caught or recognized.

Thanks I chuckle each time I read this thread.