Thread: Immagine if men's fashion went totally fem

Immagine if men's fashion went totally fem

It's happen before ...granted was 1700's but there was a time make up, perfume, wigs and silky clothing were the height of male fashion. Wonder how it would start here? mantihose? would be fun. I'd be trend setter for a change!

Pardom me! But my fashion is totally fem! And I'm loving it! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Quote Originally Posted by cdtraveler View Post
    It's happen before ...granted was 1700's but there was a time make up, perfume, wigs and silky clothing were the height of male fashion.
    If you had lived in France when men were wearing this,

http://www.awesomestories.com/images...eedf07ae79.jpg

you probably would have wanted to wear this:

http://images.quickblogcast.com/1141...te_cropped.JPG

Reine

Hi,

It,ll depend on where you where liveing & County, what background you had , with our S C A group i dought youll find any men with make up & as for our women very few if any, all i wear is lippy & even then most days nothing we cover 1400 to 1700. & yes the clothes are lovely , well some , life was hard , unless like my self a Chateline = Lady of the Castle or mistriss . i dought youd have much unless you were in the court, or high up.
    Iv been doing my history , im just glad im alive now , than then do you know why all the powder wigs & perfume . there was a reason apart from the looks , try smelling lack of washing for many, nits tics & other nasty's, its nice to take the good points & leave the rest.

Some were very poor & life was not good, men or women & much worse for women of no account,

...noeleena...
    Last edited by noeleena; 09-29-2011 at 06:34 AM.

Who cares what men are wearing... what would women be wearing? Dresses might be considered masculine and jeans feminine? Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only
    It's up to the fashion designers and manufacturers and women to accept since they buy a lot of the clothing for their mates. Some stylish young women just might think their man looks sexy in a pair of colorful, nylon panties; others don't want men invading their teritory and are selfish with their soft fabrics, pretty colors and sexy, skimpy styles. If the manufactures put it out there and advertise it as the latest and greatest with Jennifer Lopez as their spokesperson, then it just could be accepted and lead the way for more feminine mens clothing and more acceptance of cding. For me I can't weight on that to happen, I have my panties and bra on now and am on the cutting edge of future mens fashion.

I'm with Karren on this one, I don't care what men are wearing, if it doesn't come from the womens section, I don't care about it. I don't wear what I do because it feels better, fits better or has more colors, I wear them because they are womens clothing! I am a Transvestite, and I don't want mens clothing to look like womens clothing, that would just confuse me, and I get confused easy enough as it is.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    others don't want men invading their teritory and are selfish with their soft fabrics, pretty colors and sexy, skimpy styles. If the manufactures put it out there and advertise it as the latest and greatest with Jennifer Lopez as their spokesperson, then it just could be accepted and lead the way for more feminine mens clothing and more acceptance of cding.
    Deebra ... women are not like children who want to keep the toys to themselves. Believe me, if a woman disapproves of the CDing, it is for much deeper reasons. She either is shattered because her husband has lied to her all these years, or her husband is pushing it too far and she does not want to be married to another woman. Please read the threads in this forum where this has been discussed extensively, and stop putting out theories about us that are simply not true.

Also, the fashion industry responds to demand and not the opposite. If most men wanted to spend money on feminine-looking male clothing, be assured that the stores would make such styles widely available. Stores want to make money. Jean-Paul Gauthier and a few other designers widely publicized the concept of a man-skirt in 2008. The pics and articles were in many of the print newspapers, magazines, online news and fashion articles, blogs, etc. The concept never became popular because most boys don't want to wear skirts and not because the skirts weren't available.
    Reine

Haha too bad there isn't a "Like" button for the forum or I would of already "liked" all your posts Reine! Lol show them who's boss!

Actually what is generally considered femish is quite the norm over in Europe and Asia. You don't see women complaining about their men wearing silk scarves, or wearing fashionable shoes with 2 inch heels do you? On the flipside of that though I think what really divides women's clothing from men's is a) fabric b) designs/prints and c) colors. In the day of the skinny jean you really can't say it's the cut anymore since totally hetero guys wear pants just as tight as women.

Reine even when the fashion industry was trying to push the man skirt it still looked more like a kilt than anything else....can we say ewww? Even for those of us who are a little bit more attuned with fashion, who in their right mind wants to wear an ugly kilt? The cut is all wrong! And to make it even worse they were having the models wear socks and sandals....at the same time! I swear somebody went around lacing the designers drinks with a little something something extra that year lol. I think the way they were pushing and advertising the fashion was all wrong but that's just me. Look at any Scottish guy wearing a kilt and tell him he's not masculine...lol I'd pay to see that.

I think it's religious influence that keeps American fashion norms the way they are. They expect both genders to be rigidly defined and no mixture of the two is allowed. Sure women wear jeans but they fit nothing like men's pants and are even decorated differently (i.e. glittery designs with rhinestones etc etc) As the years go by though the line is blurred more and more but I think the skirt and dress will always remain in women's territory.
    "Dance as though no one is watching you. Love as though you have never been hurt before. Sing as though no one can hear you. Live as though heaven is on earth"

It's a true hoot as a new comer to see where these threads go! ReineD that first post had me rolling on the floor. so true. I'd end up wearing the new men's fem wear during the day then sneak the real stuff when no one's around! LOL Appreciate everyone's posts.....