Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Found Out Yesterday, Please Help Me Understand.

Hi Calvin, welcome to the forum! To twist a line from a favorite movie, "A million girls would kill for your SO!"

I'm looking forward to hearing more from you!

Eryn
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Well, hello Calvin! No femme name yet? No matter. It's great that you joined. I hope you don't mind that I offered myself up for Hayley to unload on during this whole "crisis" week. She's a treasure, and I wish you both long happiness and a healthy relationship with one another. I appreciate that you see the great pains she took to try and come to grips with this, rather than just go off the deep end like so many women in her place might do. And who can blame them? It is truly a shock for some to find out about our little diversion.

Giver her a hug, and let her know I was thinking about both of you. Cheers!

Marla

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Quote Originally Posted by TGMarla View Post
    Well, hello Calvin! No femme name yet?

Marla
    When I first joined the forum I went by JohnH, and then I changed it to JohannaH. I guess when the estrogen I'm taking does its work on me I will go by Johanna in real life. My middle name is Calvin.

Johanna
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

So Calvin H is that name a blend of John Calvin, a 16th-century French Reformation theologian, and Thomas Hobbes, a 17th-century English political philosopher?

A.K.A Calvin and Hobbes

As they say "Well played Waldo"

Stay in touch
    Vanessa

Eryn - Thank you!

Marla - I do, it's Callie, lol. You've been amazing, thank you so much for everything, we owe you big time!

Johanna - Nice to meet you!

Vanessa - Ahh, you got me ;-)
    Last edited by ReineD; 10-07-2011 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Multiposting is not allowed here. Please make all your comments in one post, or use the Edit button for added thoughts if no one has posted after you.

Well then, Callie, I'm glad you're here. And I accept credit cards, cash, and checks! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by TGMarla View Post
    Well then, Callie, I'm glad you're here. And I accept credit cards, cash, and checks! LOL
    Haha.. and we'll only pay in the form of drinks and dinner with us ;-)

God, this thread has been so eye opening. Wow! I knew Britnee for over a year before he shared with me. I had shared all my sexual experimentation and she had been supportive but not "in to" some of the things that I was into. I expressed how much that hurt me when she did that and she was instantly sorry and upset that she hurt me. It depends on what mind set she's in.

I'm so glad you both worked through this. I can only imagine finding out like that. That would be so tough especially if you have trust issues from a previous occurrence. This thread was so so helpful to me. Thank you so much sharing. That is very brave of you both, to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Callie
    Haha.. and we'll only pay in the form of drinks and dinner with us ;-)
    Hmm....that might be a while. I don't get out to New Hampshire or Massachusetts all that often. So far....I've never been! But maybe one day...we'll see!

In that case, I'll give a proper welcome to Callie by her proper name!

If you would like to change it on the forum I'm sure that one of the moderators would be happy to help you!

Eryn
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Welcome to both of you. I have been watching this thread and hoping for an update and a happy ending. You are lucky to have each other.
    Peace, Love, and Lip Gloss

Welcome Callie you are very foutunate to have each other. Fantastic thread, best of luck to you both.

Thank you, thank you for suck a wonderful post.

You have made me feel so much better...if only for tonight

Meghan
    "No matter how far you've gone down a wrong road, turn back."

~Turkish Proverb

Glad to see that things are working out. Good luck to you both and welcome!

Elle - Thank you, and good to meet you

Eryn - I'll look into it, thanks!

Kathy - Thank you, we're working towards that happy ending

Subwrx - I really am!

Meghan - Glad we could make you smile, feel free to drop us a line if you'd like to talk

Amanda - Thank you so much!

I agrees with TGMarla; " . . . crossdressing is a lousy reason to destroy an otherwise perfectly good relationship. You two have not been together long. He only hid this from you because he felt that it was likely that you'd leave him if you found out. The fact that instead of packing up and leaving, you came here to learn and try to understand, says that you're a woman of greater depth than many. I applaud you for doing so. If you accept this part of him, he'll try to find his boundaries with you. You may find that you don't want to be around it, or you may find that it increases and enhances your sex life. You need to find what level you are comfortable with, and he needs to abide by it. I wish you both well. Good luck!

Could this be a first? A gg and then her SO joining crossdressers on the same thread??? Has anyone seen that before? Oh, and welcome to you both!

Anonymous - Thank you, that's where we are now, finding where we are going to keep our boundaries. I am truly lucky to have a girl like Hayley in my life!

Kristina - LOL, it does sound weird doesn't it! Thanks for the welcome.

Hello Calvin and Inshock.

Communication. You're both reaping the benefits of going deep, but only after going through the pain of letting go of fear and shame.

I hope you both are able to enjoy the joy that the newly-found depths of your relationship has arrived at.

Communication. So many of us CD'ers never ever reach the level of depth & honesty you two are now at. Try living your entire life w/o your SO knowing about that femme part of your life! Many of have...and are. It sucks because it's so lonely.

Communiction. Dive in & enjoy the togetherness and let the loneliness and fears be only in life's rear view mirror!
    Thankful for crossdressers.com, great people here have helped me realize who I really am on the inside. (formerly michelle1)

Michelle - you're right, we're finding out first hand the importance and benefits of having good communication between us

Hey ladies! I'm not "in shock" anymore, so I had my name changed. (Thank you Reine!) I'll give you guys an update later, but I just wanted to say one thing to you.

I get it!!

The first thing most of you told me when I asked why you dress is that women's clothing just "feels nice." Well, I get it. Quick story, yesterday Calvin and I were watching hockey and he was wearing his team's jersey. My God, that thing was rough! Holy crap! I must have lost five layers of skin off my hand just from rubbing his back when my arm was around him...haha. So, you're right. Chick clothes feel awesome.

This thread is amazing!
    I'm very glad that both of you managed to overcome these problems in the end! You are both extremely lucky people and a lovely couple, I wish you all the best
    Hailey, I'm very happy for you and glad that you came in terms with this whole thing! And Calvin, you are a very lucky guy (and a very cute girl )

Big hug to both of you

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    There are times on this forum where we might not agree, and sometimes it really does get a bit carried away.

I think this thread is some of the best of who we are and what can be done collectively, and now we have two more wonderful people to help us to continue!

Welcome Haley and Callie! May this sometimes crazy lifestyle help the two of you to be terrifically close for a very long time!

tina

Bless You

I congratulate your courage for posting in this forum. You have received many long and detail responses, which indicate a real concern for you. I hope you success in obtaining a better understanding, from members of this website, on this life style. I still hope this forum will work openly towards that objective.

calvin h, you look amazing.love the top ur wearing