Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My wife is amazing!! And I need some suggestions

Can Can dancers, the costumes would be so fun definitely hose and petticoats and you could both kick up your heels!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea's Lynne View Post

My wife and I were just invited to a Halloween costume party .... so I texted her

Me: "Do you have any ideas for costumes?"

Her: "No. You?"

Me: "If you leave it up to me you know we'll both be in pantyhose"

Her: "Sounds good. Let's come up with something fun!!!"

I have not stopped smiling.

Can you all recommend anything for the two of us?
    for this year my theame is mistaken identy. imagine me in boy mode completly dressed in a angel dress.
    I woke up dead this morning dressed like this and thought WTF then I notice a paper in my hand and read it. it was a death warent with my wife name on it and insturctions to report to cental control.
    I'm thinking that grim reaper guy has a lousy aim or realy needs to get his eyes examned. now I have to get a lawer and sue for wrongfull termination witch will require HBI hevens burro investigation to look into the mater
    add charitors as Ya see fit and let the story let the story play out as it will
    Last edited by carolynn2fem; 10-02-2011 at 04:11 AM.

So you both want to wear tights uh, well how about her going as Peter Pan, and, oh you guessed it, you get to be Tinker Bell, well you could go as Wendy, and wear a flannel gown, but Tink dresses so much cutier, and to do Tink, one must shave the legs!
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

I'll toss Xena and Gabriella into the mix. - Lois

Accepted by me and mine Andrea's Lynne's Avatar
    Thank you ALL for your absolutely lovely suggestions!!! There were just so many great ideas and my wife and I had fantastic fun discussing (and giggling) over them! We adored everything, and my wife was leaning towards "go-go" dancers and I was leaning towards Maryann and Ginger (from Gilligan's Island ..... my wife called dibs on Maryann, which was A-OK with me) )

As I was looking at costumes online, I came across the most supercalifragilisticexpialidocious flapper dresses. The taseled fringes just looked so damn sexy!!

When I showed my wife, she "squeeeeeed!" and I knew we had a winner!!

On the same site, I found some cute-as-_____ go-go dancer dresses on sale, so I ordered those too (next year to think about, right? )

Anyway, we'll be flapper girls from the Roaring 20s, and I promise to post pictures after teh party (Oct 29th)

Thank you all, again
    Lynne
    Love

Lynne

You could always dress up twice!

Silver Member
    Bride and groom and you as the bride.

My first coming out was at a Halloween party. My wife and I went as Natasha and Boris from the Bullwinkle show. Since Natasha is tall and skinny (like me in heels) and Boris is short and stout (she needed a lot of padding for the stout part) you can guess who was who. I then went to the Halloween party at work as Elvira and was a real hit, won best costume and a new admiration (confusion?) from my co-workers.

Mostly, enjoy,
    Dee

PS: I've since been a flapper to my wife's gangster, a gypsy fortune teller and a hippie. Halloween is a girl's best friend.