Thread: Halloween Ideas

Halloween Ideas

Hello ladies! I am thinking about going to a Halloween party en femme this year, but I don't have any good ideas for a costume besides just going as a woman...so I was wondering if yall were going out this year or if you had any ideas that might work as inspiration...
    "It makes no difference whether the voices in their transformations have each other to depend on or not. Smooth them out on the whetstone of the universe (tian), use them to go by and let the stream find its own channels; this is the way to live out your years. Forget the years, forget duty, be shaken into motion by the limitless, and so find things their lodging-places in the limitless." ~Zhuangzi

"everyone here hates everyone here for doing the same thing that they do." - Less Than Jake

Last year I went out as a guy dressing up as a girl dressing up as a cat. I got the idea from an episode of The Office, where one of the girls put on cute cat ears and created whiskers and a nose with eyeliner for Halloween. I added some black tights, an orange skirt and a scarf with pumpkins on it, found a tail at a costume shop and presto, I was a girlcat:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Have you checked out this thread? Lots of great ideas.
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...me-suggestions
    You don't have to have been born female to enjoy being a girl

Aspiring Member
    Hey cami,

I saw your new wig on shans profile page, looks great on you

maybe you could go with this?

Business-School-Girl-Halloween-Costume-15829-1.jpg

mini-32929.jpg

easy to zombifie anything, really

Or you could do recent movie characters too.

But zombies are in right now.

-Donni-

If I do decice to go to the club Halloween Party this year I may go as the Smallville TV series version of the DC Comics character Black Canary. I had planned that a few years ago but it fell through.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Banned Read only
    Having just read the thread concerning CDing in Muslim countries, maybe wearing a Burka with the most feminine undergarments possible and full makeup and wig wouldn't be a bad idea. If you're properly tucked you can always hiked up the Burka as far as you want. I thought of that lingerie ad that took a lot of heat from the politically correct folks. Nothing says only Muslim can wear a Burka.

the happy camper
    As Donni said, any femme outfit can be zombiefied. It's also possible to combine a witches hat with an LBD, or maybe add it to a sexy schoolgirl outfit with a Hogwarts tie. Then there's the goth girl thing, or gothic lolita.

Personally, I think you would go over very well as a woman, or perhaps a beauty queen. You have the looks for it, and the blonde hair would be perfect.

If you decide to do the zombie thing, here's the tutorial that my wife used to do her makeup this past Saturday for a masquerade party we attended.

I totally have you covered.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I usually just dress up in my best vintage wear and say that I am Secretary #13 on Mad Men. That works here in Los Angeles area. If you just want to dress up as a woman and not particularly anything specific, I would suggest a Prom Queen, Sexual Harassment Video Girl, A Gossip Girl (God Forbid) or anything that you can easily pass off onto. As long as the description is amusing, you should have no problems.

Quote Originally Posted by CamilleLeon View Post
    Hello ladies! I am thinking about going to a Halloween party en femme this year, but I don't have any good ideas for a costume besides just going as a woman...so I was wondering if yall were going out this year or if you had any ideas that might work as inspiration...
    If you want to meet some women at the party, wear a french maid's outfit.

If you want to meet some men, wear a dominatrix outfit.

I've explained why this works in other posts, but I can tell you from experience that it does work.