Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GGs offering to dress you for a laugh.....

Banned Read only

GGs offering to dress you for a laugh.....

It happened to me, but I declined and laughed it off so not to get found out.

Would you ever go along with it?

Banned Read only
    [SIZE=3]Oh yes i'd go along with it and would openly be enjoying it too. [/SIZE]

I should be so lucky LMAO

For a laugh??? Don't hardly think so. I think too much of myself to let that happen.
    Don't put your life on hold waiting for the world to made right.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Darlene.
    For a laugh??? Don't hardly think so. I think too much of myself to let that happen.
    [SIZE=3]That's why i said i'd openly enjoy it. Their laugh would then backfire wouldn't it? [/SIZE]

HELL YES, I woudl be glad to go along with it. I am alwasy up for a laugh, even if it is at my expense. It would be fun. I would make sure of that.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Help to be dressed by GG,yes, but not for a laugh, I have a to greater self esteem.
    [SIZE=4]:GE: CROSS MY PALM WITH GOLD, CAUSE SILVER'S CHEAP[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=6]EMELDA[/SIZE]
    My picture thread http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28557

Quote Originally Posted by heathr1
    This scamper landed me in a big pile of poo...

And this is how one of my friends found out about me: I told her, because I didn't want her to dress me up to laugh at me. My reason? I did it for real...

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

I did that to Tam once, before I even knew she was a CD.... I put a LBD on her and makeup..... and OMG was she lapping it up, even though she kept saying NO!!!!...... little did I know back then
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

GG Help

I have a GG friend who is suppose do a makeover for me. We've been talking about it for months..her two daughters are in school now..so hopefully we can find the time to make it happen. I need some new pics too. Will share when we finally make that happen. Stay tuned.

MsC

What Me Worry
    A GG I know who owns a lingerie store has offered to help me dress and with my makeup not for a laugh but for real. We are just trying to work out a time. Hopefully for all on this site pictures will result, keeping my fingers crossed.

Do it in a heartbeat

Richelle

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    I was skiing with some college friends in New Hampshire several years back. We were in one of my friend's aunt's condos and were drinking. There were two girls with five or six guys. One of the girls suggested that the girls dress one of us up as a girl for fun. Nobody took it although it killed me not to. I didn't feel like being the center of attention in that way. More recently (before my GF knew), she put me in a bustier and I LOVED it and she could tell. Needless to say, she was not surprised when I told her.
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending

in a simple few words...

"hell yeah"!

i wish someone would do that for me but first i needd to lose 30 lbs

In high school a couple of girls asked to dress me up as a girl. At the time I was confused with who I was so I told them no. Now I would say yes!

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by heathr1
    It happened to me, but I declined and laughed it off so not to get found out.

I loved college for this very reason. Earlier in my college career, I came out to a few friends who either jokingly or in serious offered to give me a make-over, an opportunity at which I jumped every time. How else would I have learned the finer points of using eye shadow?

Charlie

Aspiring Member

Oh yes!

I would do this but not for laughs as being a girl is what i really do want to be and to me this is no laughing matter. Once i become a girl then yeah i would laugh. Sure. Suzy!.

That would be an exciting treat...
    [SIZE=1]
    Marge, you being a cop makes you the Man, which makes me the woman. And I have no interest in that!

...besides occasionally wearing the underwear, which, as we discussed, is strictly a comfort thing.
    ~ H. Simpson

Silly goose, of course that's not me in my avatar![/size]

Sure I would do it! Maybe the term "for a laugh" conceals the true meaning from the GG that she thinks CDing is hot and she is looking to meet someone without giving away her interest,,,,,,
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

What the hell am I saying?? I've done this...

It was on a holiday with friends, staying at my aunts in York. Two girls, and two guys, and my male mate agreed to getting made up for a laugh. I hated this idea, because it was going to be laughing at the fact that he would be in girls clothes: I refused point blank... Then I had some Vodka - and agreed.

It wasn't too bad, (although I don't know if anyone noticed the hair growing back on my legs after a few weeks without shaving them,) and - being an actor - I just pretended like I wasn't really that interested. But it was fun all the same.

My first make-up experience, too. Now, I do it myself

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Oh Yeah! In a heartbeat. I wouldn't miss the chance.

Yes I would

I would also do that in a heartbeat. I long to be dressed in public, I am just not ready to admit it to the world.

The closest I came was in college. I was speaking to a gg about something ot another, and the topic of pantyhose came up, and I was contending that it is tougher to wear a tie than pantyhose ( a ploy to get challenged). I was challeneged, and I was unsure so I said that there were no pantyhose that would fit me (I am a large person) knowing that there were because I had several pairs. She bet she could find some, and I said she could not...so the bet was that if she found them I would have to wear them for a day and show her and her roommate by wearing shorts to their room. If I lost I think I got to put a pie in their faces.

Well I lost and we had a blast!!!!

My GG friend is dressing me this Thursday.

I just spoke to my GG friend and we've planned a dressing party for Thursday...I'll let you know how it goes. She's trying to convince me to open up my pandora's box to my wife..YIKES!

MsC

Nope,I would not go along with it.
    Merry

HRT since 2009