Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What feels better than...?

Wow, you gurls have got me so excited I think I'll go shave and put some on now!!
    If you think you are having a bad day.... try not having one!

Their is nothing like having a set of silky smooth legs (I use Nair on my legs) and wearing a pair of black sheer nylon stockings with them. It is soo sexy, feminine and beautiful.

Can't wait until the 3rd of January. Have to see my ortho doc about my broken kneecap. After the exam its off to home and a good shaving. Like Karren my hair is so fine now after all these years and so very light that I'll probably be the only one that knows they are shaved. But they will be!

Nothing feels better than nice smooth legs and then sliding on a pair of black sheer nylon stockings over them.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Question I MAY HAVE something better!?

Since there's NOTHING on my legs to shave, I've never tried it!

That means; no razor burns, no nicks and cuts, and NO STUBBLE!
    I know what THOSE feel like on my face and I can do without them!

In fact, I do! Since I don't shave it either!

Of course, since I've never shaved my legs, I don't really know if nylons would feel better on shaved legs, do I?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

It must be nice not having to worry about shaving your legs. I gave up on shaving my legs several years ago and only use Nair on them. I am thinking about getting an epilator. I wish I didn't have to shave or anything like that.