Thread: wanting to purchase...

wanting to purchase...

I am in need of some advise.

The more I wear of women's clothing the more I want to try.
    I have tried pantyhose and panties and Im starting to wear them as everyday items . There easly hidden and can be wore to work without any one knowing.

However I want to take it a step further. I would like to purchase my first bra. I know it something I can only wear at home and not in public.

I have measured my body. Being of a slim body type my measurements are 34 below the breast line and 35 along the breast/nipple area. If Im reading the charts correct I would wear a 38aa bra.

I would like to have the illusion that I have breast without buying enhancements. Should I get my measurements or try another size? What bra size and type should I buy? (Nothing to expense and easly to obtain and department stores)

Thanks for taking your time to read and answer.

Silver Member
    Hi Count,

Really, the only way to buy a bra is to go try them on. Victoria's Secret is crossdresser friendly. You won't be the first crossdressers they have seen and you won't be the last. There's tons of bras out there, and there is one that fits you well and is flattering to your figure. The problem is finding that bra.

I hate bra shopping. Try this one, no, try that one, "can you get me this in a 38 instead of a 36?" You have to keep taking off your top and putting it back on again because you need to know what the bra looks like under your clothes.. Jeesh! It's NO fun.

Other than that, you can buy on line from say, "HerRoom" or "OneHanesPlace". Both are on line and both will exchange anything you buy. Just don't take the labels off until you know that it's what you want.

By far it's better to try before you buy.

S

First of all, don't worry about the cups. Unless you have major moobage, an A or B will do fine. If you're slim then a 38 will be too big, I'm a bit thicker and I take a 36.

Also, you say a bra is something that can't be worn in public, but I have worn bras in public (not necessarily voluntarily though) and haven't gotten a second glance. Just wear a loose shirt or a jacket.

If you measure 35" a 34" will fit and Tight !
    I wear them very tight to help with cleavage.

I suggest a "Longline Bra" as they also help maximize cleavage and help with waist cinching.

Not related to your question, but another "feel good" item is a garter belt, the swishing across the butt as you walk is delicious

Oops, edit to add a great store, www.jcpenney.com, usually free shipping to store and VERY liberal return policy..
    Good quality items you can count on lasting.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Don't know where you live in the US, but if you live near a Ross Store or a Bealls Store, they both carry name brand bra's and sets for far less than the box stores, i.e., $ 7.99 for a Delta Burke bra, for example. The sales people care nothing about a male buying a bra by the way. They just want to get the day over with and go home. As for cup size, you will soon figure out there are a million ways to increase the cup size; anything from tissue paper, to socks, to balloons filled with water(yikes).

Thanks for the tip Yolanda! I love the look and concept of the longline - I hadn't seen this before - but it looks like it would really help with the cleavage illusion AND the tummy/waistline. Now I need to go shopping again :-)
    Andrea
    One body, two spirits

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile....00001834525065
    Feel free to send me a FaceBook friend request.

Everything is not what it seems
    When you can get all you wanted in your wildest dreams
    You might run into trouble if you go to extremes
    Because everything is not what it seems

Your bra size is 34a.
    Whenever I have worn a skirt in male mode, there have never been any issues at all.

Here is some additional information form another post on bras

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...-size-question.
    --------

try clearpointdirect.ca. Cheap and a great starter bra
    regent,

Thank you everyone who responded. I measured again and going with everyones advise I believe a 34 will work not sure what cup size yet or what type. ....Any suggestions are welcomed