Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you have any female's that have inspired your look?

Do you have any female's that have inspired your look?

What if any,women have inspired your look?
    There is nothing wrong with crossdressing but there is a great deal wrong with society.

Cher was a real inspiration in my early days. I still find her soooo sexy! But as I grew in my femme style, it was Liz Taylor, and Jackie Kennedy. Funny thing, in my male persona, JFK is one of my idols. Lol...I'm a couple!

Jen

Mine was Jakie Kennedy, Rita Hayworth and Betty Page. The closest I can come to them is Jackie Kennedy's brother in female clothes. Oh well, "To sleep; perchance to dream. Aye, there's the rub".

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    For me it was one woman who worked in the office I worked in before I became self employed, she would be in nice skirt suits and always wore hose.

I will also say that Lavern Cox and one other trans girl could pass as her daughter and I mean Laverne is a younger version of her in every way and they to my knowledge are not related however they look like GG Mother and TG Daughter in an almost twin way!

The next person is my Mother who could go from dirty work clothes to WOW! even in casual mode before she got sick she would look great.

Finally my Grand Mother who never left home with out make up and never wore pants other than to work in the garden! To see her in pants was weird to me because she never wore them to this date she does not wear pants well into her 90s!

My style is somewhat similar to my ex-wife's, my daughter and her friends and some of the women who I have dated since my divorce. In other words, I try to emulate the styles, with some variations, of those around me and those to whom I am attracted.

I love the tall girl look, since I am tall.
    Catherine Bell ... I love here look, I wish I was a thin.

Characters mostly. April Dancer, Honey West, Emma Peel.... You get the idea. Basically any girl who can hold her own, kick ass and look good at the same time.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

All of the lingerie models in the Sears and Robuck Catalogs.... All of the Victoria Secret Angels..... All of the models in the Sunday Sales flyers.... All women.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Silver Member
    Doris Day and the clothes she wore in That Touch of Mink. Elizabeth Taylor as in Butterfield 8. She wore the sexiest slip I ever saw in that movie. I wanted one and a fur coat so I could wear it out like she did. Did wear just a slip under my coat out one night, but mine was a trench coat unfortunately. A fur came much later.

My mother in the late 70s and early to mid 80s has definitely inspired my look. I can vividly remember her outfits and try to duplicate them as often as I can, while giving them a current feel that keeps them from looking dated. It is amazing how many fashions are still relevant today, especially in business wear.

My mom and sister as we favor. As a teen when I wore my sister's clothes and fall we looked alike as most sisters do. Billie Jean

A few years ago, it was Robin Meade. I would watch HLN and see what she was wearing that morning. My current cable company doesn't carry HLN so no more inspiration.

It's kinda hard to have a "look" when you look like a gorilla.

Sigh.

Not sure what my 'look' is... still working on it! So much choice... so little time!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Not really. I make up my look as I go!

In my younger days, Morgan Fairchild and Donna Mills, two absolutely spectacular blonds.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer529 View Post
    What if any,women have inspired your look?
    Every woman I have ever met.

Victoria Beckham! All the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica Ames View Post
    Victoria Beckham! All the way.
    Based on your avatar, you kinda look like her girl!

For me I had the answer before I finished reading the question. Zooey Deschanel is my IDOL! If she showed up on a red carpet wearing a burlap sack for a dress and Kleenex boxes on her feet for shoes, you would see a pic posted of me wearing the same outfit the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by Marissa333 View Post
    Based on your avatar, you kinda look like her girl!

For me I had the answer before I finished reading the question. Zooey Deschanel is my IDOL! If she showed up on a red carpet wearing a burlap sack for a dress and Kleenex boxes on her feet for shoes, you would see a pic posted of me wearing the same outfit the next day.
    Zooey is gorgeous!
    To say I kinda look like her is a huge compliment!
    She always looks fantastic!
    There is nothing wrong with crossdressing but there is a great deal wrong with society.

I haven't really tried to emulate any particular woman. About 17 years ago a lesbian friend told me that I reminded her of Winona Ryder (I'm really a brunette). Honestly, that's one of the best compliments I think a lesbian can give a man.

Anna

I loved Kate Jackson, especially her role in Charlies Angels. Used to have my hair just like hers...... before it all fell out
    Last edited by angela2112; 11-02-2011 at 11:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Lorree View Post
    I haven't really tried to emulate any particular woman. About 17 years ago a lesbian friend told me that I reminded her of Winona Ryder (I'm really a brunette). Honestly, that's one of the best compliments I think a lesbian can give a man.

Anna
    Great compliment Winona is beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by angela2112 View Post
    I loved Kate Jackson, especailly her role in Charlies Angels. Used to have my hair just like hers...... before it all fell out
    Kate Jackson was my fav on Charlies Angels,as you said,she has great hair!

I want to say Cheryl Cole and Victoria Beckham. British girls have really good fashion.
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress