Thread: CDs in the military and butch environments

CDs in the military and butch environments

This thread will possibly affect more US than UK CDs/TVs as we abolished Military Conscription called National Service over here in 1963 and I am delighted that I missed it as I was only 10 at the time. Basically, it meant that once a man was 18 he had to spend 2 years in the Armed Forces , usually the Army. Whilst the butch "He-men" types were ok and some quite liked this , the sensitive types had their lives made a misery by bullying both from the NCOs and other soldiers. This must have been hell for any lad who was a CD! There was no privacy there being communal barracks. In the USA of course there was the "Draft" for the Vietnam war though many didn't comply and burned their Draft Cards . Here in the UK we have boarding schools where of course, as with National Service, they slept in large dormatories with no privacy.

Have any CDs and TVs here had to put up with this or being in a large family with many brothers and having to share a bedroom? How did you cope? were you able to dress, even just in panties occasionally, or was it Drab 24/7 until you were free and could have your privacy.

I was very lucky. National Service was abolished when I was 10, and I had my own bedroom, my only sibling being my big sister who was 2 years older than me , and my parents respected my privacy and hers.

Banned Read only
    [SIZE=3]Well first off i joined the army for many reasons. One of those was since i was in denial i was thinking it would make a man out of me. Well here i am. Anyway for the first five years i was in (the army) i was single and lived in the barracks with 2 other guys on average. so no i didn't dress in them five years. Later i got married...no real excuses and started dressing again. Now that i'm divorced i can do it more often.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]I consider the above a waste of 14 years (total) of my life. [/SIZE]

I also join the military to end my desire to dress and for the first 3 years I did not. But Over the last year I have gotten back into it. For 7-8 months out of the year I am on the ship and (of coarse) I am unable to do so. So when I get home I go nuts. Spending several hundred dollars in a day.