Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you dream as a woman?

Do you dream as a woman?

Do you ever dream as a woman? I don't mean do you dream of being a woman, but when you dream, are you a woman? I had many "getting caught" dreams when I was younger. Now I have some dreams where I am dressing as a girl, but still male. I have had only one dream where I was a woman, a real female. Can't control my subconscious mind, but I wish I had more dreams like that.

I have had a few dreams like that

Banned Read only
    Some of my dreams of acting as a woman are not suitable for publication.

To dream is one thing! To act on them is another! Fantasy should remain fantasy!

[SIZE="3"]I also have had may dreams where I'm dressed in girls cloths. I can't remember any dream of being female but sure would enjoy it.
    Hopefully this will kick start my subconscious tonight!!
    Oh heck....I think I'll go take a nap right now!!!
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

When I dream as a woman I really cannot publish here they would be a little risque for public viewing. I do dream dressed as a woman and some of those turn risque to. SOme of them are actually fun to fantasize.

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    I do dream about crossdressing but never as a gg

When I do remember my dreams.... I dream as me.... Never involves crossdressing... The way I see it.... I'm living my fem dream during my waking hours so I really don't need to do it when I'm asleep!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    Most of my night dreams have me in some feminine clothing or completely dressed as a woman. I've never dreamed of being a woman though, that's reserved for daydreams !!
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

Never dreamt as a woman, only being dressed. Always got caught by someone which turned it to a nightmare

My dreams are always in the first person, a bit like first-person video games. I never see what I look like so I don't know. Sometimes I'm just an omniscient entity just watching over the events.

the happy camper
    Quote Originally Posted by Donna June View Post
    Do you ever dream as a woman? I don't mean do you dream of being a woman, but when you dream, are you a woman? I had many "getting caught" dreams when I was younger. Now I have some dreams where I am dressing as a girl, but still male. I have had only one dream where I was a woman, a real female. Can't control my subconscious mind, but I wish I had more dreams like that.
    When I was about 8 yrs old, I had a dream in which I was a woman--not a girl, a woman. The events in the dream were not erotic, but my reaction to the dream was. That's the only time I can remember for certain dreaming that I was a woman. I've dreamed of being dressed a number of times though.

Banned Read only
    Posted in other dream thread..
    I have often wondered why I dont remember ever being a girl in my dreams... (let alone the girl of my dreams!!). Due to all the waking hours spent wishing I was one, I find that strange and somewhat disconcerting. Once in a great while I will dream that I am dressed. That is a thrill. I have had strange dreams from time to time of the last person in the world senario... and I walk through department stores and leave with all the pretty things I can carry!! Please, anyone, feel free to jump in and dissect this particular weird train of thought!

Aspiring Member
    Interesting question. No, I have never dreamed as a woman that I can remember.

Kitty

Most of my recent dreams, over the last 2 years or so, have me in trouble, being persuded, but alas always as a male.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Only one time. It was so vivid that I actually wrote it down in a journal. Wish I had more.

Aspiring Member
    I had an interesting couple of dreams when I was younger. It was a dark setting, there were a lot of people there both male and female in lines. The lines were mixed. And everyone was sliding down a massive shoot. Then climbing a mountain, and jumping down again, over and over in a cycle.
    I was there but I felt I was not there. I was observing. It looked like I was there because that was the perspective that I had. Going down the shoot then climbing back out and doing it over again. When I looked down, I was wearing women's clothing and became embarrassed that other people were able to see me thus.
    The first time I had the dream, I was so embarrassed about being in femme, that I did not realize the chest area was filled out. Nor did I realize until the second and third dreams that the people had no control over what they were doing. It was like they were in a cycle they did not control.

Not my first dream. When I was a child, I had an odd dream where I did not have my male parts but rather female parts down there. I could not understand it at the time. In the dream I had undergone some kind of medical operation that changed me from a boy to a girl. What is weird is that I had this dream before I knew what transsexualism or SRS were.

Then again that is not the only weird one. I had dreams about stuff found in the book of Revelation before I knew what the book of revelation was. One of those was in my infancy. It had such an impression on me that I still remember it. It involved the clouds falling from the sky and everyone around me was running and screaming. When I had it, it was really scary to me because of the age I was. Then almost two decades later I read the book of Revelation and that one part in there was just like my dream I had when was not even 4 years old.

Back on topic. I have had a few dreams in my childhood and in my youth where I was either naked, crossdressed, or simply female.

Way back in the 1950's - 1960's I dreamed about living my adult life as a woman, but as I said above my recent dreams have me in male mode. In those past years I always dream that as an adult living a a woman, I would be a house keeper, nanny, and fall in love with the man in the same who was always a widow, and I would have to decide to tell him that I was really a man. Somehow the man always wanted to marry me. Wishful thinking I guess.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I have dreamed both ways! But every time I dream about being pregnant I wake up in a cold sweat! Go figure! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Good question. I'll pick B. No...final answer

I never dream as a woman. On the other hand, I wake up and feel my nightgown and my natural breasts, I feel like a woman in real life!

Johanna
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

I had a scary ass dream once . I call myself Tina ,but in this dream the name Sara came up ??? In the dream i was Sara .. I went to a large meeting as my male self first thing i noticed was a welcome banner on the wall saying WELCOME SARA but i brushed it off, no one knows me as Sara as the meeting proceded someone got up to speak and they said "we know who you are Sara will you stand up and show yourself" i was sweating know body knows i dress keep quite its someone else ... then they all pointed at me .. thats how it ended i woke up the sheets were wet with sweat.. I didnt know if it was real or did i dream it took hours to convince myself it was all a dream or nightmare....

I have had some very pleasant dreams dressed as a woman and being accepted as such. I have had several scary dreams being caught dressed at work and in other public places.

Be free - overcome fear!
    I had the most bizarre dreams and also lots of fantasies about being a mermaid as a child.

But the most bizarre dream that I ever had constantly haunted me as a reoccurring dream right throughout my
    childhood. I should have really taken good notice of this dream but I just did my best to dismiss it being relevant.

In my dream I go to school and something happens where I finished up naked in front of all the other school children who
    were all laughing at me because I was not really a boy and that I was a girl. This dream started way back in early primary
    school and was there until I left school. The only interpretation I can make of this is that I was always living in fear of being
    discovered for my true self. At the age of 15 when I was going through puberty I was struggling then with my body becoming
    masculine and this is when I started to think about wanting a sex change. A year later I repressed the thoughts after becoming
    very fearful about rejection, humiliation and abuse.

I started my transition finally after all these years in August 2010 after 4 years of research into being transsexual., but was to
    find out shortly after that I was born intersex and had in fact undergone early childhood surgery before the age of 3 years old.
    This was done back then at this age before I started to develop my long term memory or any sense of gender identity. However
    the dream revealed to me that something wasn't ever right with me.
    Last edited by Melody Moore; 10-08-2011 at 04:29 AM.
    "Judging a person does not define who they are - it defines who you are"
    "
    Don't be so Serious, if you can't laugh at yourself, call me....... I'll laugh at you!"
    "
    Haters don't really hate you, they hate themselves, because you are a reflection of what they want to be"
    "The most happiest people in this world don't need the best of everything, they just make the best of everything"'

Find me on Facebook

Only once that I remember. I dreamed I woke up and rolled over to find a girl sitting next to my bed. I looked at her for a while and tried to guess how she got in and how I was going to get her out before my wife, who was sleeping next to me woke up. Then I realized she was me! Then I woke up.

"getting caught" dreams are not dreams they r more like nightmares, the ones where i was an actual female nd socially accepted.. those were dreams.
    Be who you are and be happy. Without self satisfaction you will never be truly happy

Becca xoxo
    [url]http://www.flickr.com/photos/81239084@N03/[/Urlacher
    My kik is beccacd24