Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help!!

Help!!

What does it mean when i find crossdressers attractive but not men. Does this make me gay, bicurious or what. I have a gg gf/mistress who I play with sexually. I have never been with a cd or male and love my gf. I just want to know what kind of slippery slope im going down? BTW I have full disclosure with my gf and we talk about this stuff all the time. Just wanted some insight from you lovely ladies.
    Last edited by Nigella; 10-09-2011 at 06:10 AM. Reason: Please take the time to read the rules
    Be who you are and be happy. Without self satisfaction you will never be truly happy

Becca xoxo
    [url]http://www.flickr.com/photos/81239084@N03/[/Urlacher
    My kik is beccacd24

OK. Going to sound like I'm on a soap box but well, you asked.

NB: all references to you are not directed personally but more generally.

I really don't care what your sexuality is. I don't care what you think about MY sexuality. And I am certainly not going to ask anyone else what they think my sexuality is or how it is or isn't supposed to develop / change / progress. As far as I am concerned your sexuality is between you and your sexual partner.

Back to you specifically becca. I think there is a difference between finding someone attractive and wanting to have sexual relations with them. I find many people attractive (Many of the ladies on this forum are very attractive). I don't however want to have sex with them. It's not all about SEX!!

Hopping off soap box now.

Aspiring Member
    Becca:

It makes you a girl who put too much stock into "labels" I've always followed that old 60's hippie saying "IF IT FEELS GOOD ...DO IT" You'll soon discover if you're straight,or gay , or bi or whatever.

Danielle

Becca - to directly answer your first question, it means nothing. I think the best part of human sexuality, and what makes each one of us unique human beings is the differences in what we find turns us on.

Its a very good thing that you and your SO can talk openly about things, keep exploring what each of you like and make sure you have talked about your personal boundaries, and enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by beccacd24 View Post
    What does it mean when i find crossdressers attractive but not men.
    It could be that with a Crossdresser, you can have your cake and eat it too.

I think this feeling is more common then you think. You are attracted to the feminine. Makes no difference what might be under the clothes of the attractive CD or TS. As to act upon your thoughts or not is another thing. I have those same feelings when Isee a very attractive TG. Does not mean I am going to act upon them and cheat on my SO.
    I am ot attracted to men at all. I am only attracted to females...period. Now that does not mean I don't have fantasies from time to time. I think we all do. If you are not attracted to men, then you are not gay or bi in my opinion. Even if you acted on those feelings with a crossdresser, does not make you bi. You acted on your attraction to the feminine. Yes you would be commitkting an act that is considered bi or gay, but that still does not make you bi or gay. I think that you are bi or gay only when you are attracted to the same sex (non CD) I hope this helps. Of course it's just the wa I think and feel. But you are far from alone with those thoughts and feelings.

it's actually more common than you think. i've been on adult sites and looked at CL ads and there's lots of CDs who want to get it on with another CD. i don't think there's a label that applies to this, it's just a matter of preference. talk it over with your girl, be careful and establish your boundaries and most of all have fun.
    man, i feel like a woman

I find all CDers Atractive! I don't care what they look like! They are still my sisters! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Becca....nothing to worry about...its all up to you and what you choose, not what anyone else says. If it is just one of your thoughts and fantasies, so be it, and just remember to do whatever makes you comfortable

That's a question only you, yourself can answer Hon.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I believe that you are the only one that can assign the correct meaning to your feelings.

The only thing I can say for sure is that you are not alone.

Last edited by eluuzion; 10-13-2011 at 07:04 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You like what you like... Labels are user definable!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

First off i think CalvinH is sexy. lol and i would totally kiss her, now as for sex.. not so much. i am attracted to her woman looks. but penis is a big turn off... I am not bi. or gay, i am completely into women and them alone. but can you really deny that a femboi is hot as well. as another CD'er. plus even people who are not cd'ers that look at these beautiful women are like damn... and then they find out they are guys down below, and are like DAMN! and you are hott. lol ... so like i said its ok. but its up to you in the end. I found who i am. and that is ME! yeah ill kiss a guy. but i could never have a real relationship with one or have sex of any type

Are you sure it's the cd that you are attracted to or could it be you are attracted to the way the cd dresses? The trigger may be the clothing, not the cd.

LOL Nicky, I'm very flattered thank you! But like Jillleanne mentioned, maybe the trigger sometimes is the clothing or attitude than the person underneath

I would think maybe BI-curious, but only you can be sure. Or since you have never acted on it, it just might be a fantasy, But if it's working for you, does the label really matter, those are for others, to put you in a box they understand, no need to use them on yourself, to you, you are just you.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Quote Originally Posted by beccacd24 View Post
    What does it mean when i find crossdressers attractive but not men. Does this make me gay, bicurious or what.
    At the very least it makes you bi-curious, especially if part of the attraction is knowing that the CD is male underneath. Have you ever created a "desire map" for yourself? Like a list of all the things you find attractive about men and women's bodies and attitudes and things they might say or do? Try it and see what you come up with.

I am a bisexual CD and there is no easy way to answer your question. When we play with gender, we bend the natural forces of attraction and desire. When I present as male, I send different signals than when I appear to be female. For some, that is enough. For others, they can't get past the biology underneath the dress. Really, no website will answer this question... so play safe, be honest about what you like, and have fun doing it.

yeah like they said... try it if you want to ... dont if you dont want too.... Me i attempted to try it... and like i said.. nope cant do it... i was grossed out by it.. but again i would totally kiss calvinH... lol

were all secretly gay.. dont tell.. by all.. I MEAN EVERYONE ON THE PLANET.

It really doesn't mean anything. I'm straight, and I went through the same thing. I've messed around with another guy once, to see whether i was bi, and found out very quickly i wasn't. I still find CDers attractive, and to an extent sexy. It's like Brandy said you could just be attracted to the feminine. I know that what it is for me at least.
    To stand strong and independent so that I can help those who cannot stand by themselves.
    I will do this by abandoning my old ways, and learning anew what I must do to succeed
    I will find strength within instead of looking outside.
    I will recognize when I need help, instead of struggling on my own.
    I will break the cycle I’ve followed and be free.
    I will stand strong and independent, but I won’t stand alone.

My Mission Statement

there is no safe mountaintop.. life is ever changing.. . we are only here for a short time.. safety is an illusion.. want and desire are temporary... be proud.. crossdressing explores this illusion.. .. and it is sensory oriented.. a breadth of experience not available to those who are afraid.. militantly strait people are sort of annoying...just saying.. ... trying to fit in a category is a trap.. .. but its hard.. commitment to a person is valuable.. life is fragile and we just dont want to hurt anyone we love by being unfaithful or making them uncomfortable.

I have experienced the same feelings too but i don't think it really means anything. I am not insecure about my sexuality, i know i am not gay but i have been aroused by images of cross dressers who pass extremely well, and been more attracted to the pics because i knew they were cross dressers.
    But for me i felt that way because personally i get huge sexually arousal out of cross dressing and so i'm attracted more to the cross dressing itself then the person behind it all.

I believe if you were gay you would be attracted to men and not men dressed in woman's clothing. I seem to find the attraction to cders because i believe it because i know what there feeling, i know how those pantyhose feel on there legs. We have something in common and find cders on this site attractive but iam not attracted to men. I have never seen a man anywhere and said to myself that guy looks good. But when iam on this site and go to the pics i am attracted to them. I believe i am a regular crossdresser and think you are to.

Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneNicky View Post
    yeah like they said... try it if you want to ... dont if you dont want too.... Me i attempted to try it... and like i said.. nope cant do it... i was grossed out by it.. but again i would totally kiss calvinH... lol
    LOL.. down girl!!

I kind of think there's a sexuality issue here.

If you are attracted to feminine people, maybe it doesn't matter what's in their pants.

I've been out to some TG events, and it's not uncommon for CD'ers to get together.
    It's not my thing but good for them.

I've also been at LGBT clubs, and the gay guys don't bother with us TG folk much. Same with lez girls.
    though occasionally, a few from either camp will stray towards us.....There's a mathematical number here, I swear.

In the LGBT world, there is the B. However, I am going to go out on a limb here and say that B doesn't necessarily fit. So i'm thinking the word that i think might work, and that word is (drumroll)......................panssexual.
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 10-12-2011 at 08:44 PM.