Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crossdressing as a Female No Nos

Crossdressing as a Female No Nos

Here we go Ladies, Most posts on here are what we should do to look and act like a Lady, this thread is for the Things we should Not do while Dressed as a Female.

When Dressed in a Dress or Skirt never spread your Legs, Someone might see Your Panties.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Yes, indeed! I was sitting in a local restaurant recently and had a young lady come up to me and tell me that I should keep my legs together! I had a knee length skirt on, and was wearing pink satin panties!! Guess she got an eyeful!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

My skirt comes to about mid calf. Anyone who wants to see my panties would have to lay on the floor. LOL

Vieja

Aspiring Member
    Don't rub your face (especially your eyes) it smears your makeup!

Danielle

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Gee View Post
    Don't rub your face (especially your eyes) it smears your makeup!

Danielle
    you can do any number of make up ruining activities like sneezing, sex, crying etc. so long as you have some more make up with you so you can fix it! tricks of the trade people!

Don't break wind loudly, it's not ladylike!

Nicola

No scratching or "re-adjustment" while outside the bathroom stall!

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

i would say pretty much anyway you act as a guy is out. watch women, how they walk, talk and sit and try to do the same.
    man, i feel like a woman

Do not wear your pantyhose/nylon stockings until they can stand by themselves in the corner of the room.

If you are wearing seamed stockings do not go out in public until the seams are straight up the back of your leg.

Do not enter a vehicle until you are certain you can do so without spreading your legs. You are not Paris Hilton or Britney Spears.

SarahLynn
    Great leaders are not great because of their words or deeds but because of the greatness they inspire from others."
    (Legends of the StarDancer)

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahLynn View Post
    Do not wear your pantyhose/nylon stockings until they can stand by themselves in the corner of the room.
    Ewwww. What a horrible way to treat nylons!

If you are wearing seamed stockings do not go out in public until the seams are straight up the back of your leg.
    Well, I don't go out in public, but I still am a stickler for straight stocking seams. Recently, I discovered a good method of getting them right the first time, without rolling them back down several times to re-straighten them. Stand with your back to a full-length mirror, with your legs a fair bit apart, and pull up your stockings while bending over and looking at your reflection between your legs. You can see the seams as you pull them on.

Do not enter a vehicle until you are certain you can do so without spreading your legs. You are not Paris Hilton or Britney Spears.
    Ugh. How is it fair that those 'creatures' get to be women? There's no justice.

Banned Read only

SarahLynn
    It is unsightly when a woman gets into a car by sticking her right foot into the vehicle first followed by her tush onto the seat. I first turn my body so I sit down on the seat first followed by swinging both legs into the vehicle. When starting to sit I smooth the backside of my dress so it does not hike up when sitting down. Getting in such a manner also reduces getting your heel stuck in the carpeting. I reverse for exiting the car.

I usually drive wearing a pair of flats to eliminate the spike getting stuck in the carpeting. When I get out of the vehicle I will swing my body out of the vehicle and place the pair of heels onto the ground and make the exchange. It is a lot easier than doing it inside the vehicle, especially if the shoes are strap ons.

Also, even if your wearing pants never spread your legs when sitting. Women cross their legs at the knees. Many guys cross their legs at the ankles- never do that en femme.

When walking in heels do not strut like a guy.

There are many tutorial videos on YouTube.

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TGMarla View Post
    No scratching or "re-adjustment" while outside the bathroom stall!
    That one can be quite tough if your pantyhose are slipping down very badly! The further you walk looking for a bathroom, the more danger you are in that the pantyhose will fall off. Even walking with one hand a front pocket secretly holding up the hose isn't always good enough, if they are madly crawling down your derriere.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cassandra54 View Post
    i would say pretty much anyway you act as a guy is out. watch women, how they walk, talk and sit and try to do the same.
    I would have to agree with Cassandra on this. You gotta focus on feminine movement and mannerisms when presenting as female. They don't have to prissy or overly feminine, gender neutral is ok, just don't make them masculine. I've seen some really fantastically feminine looking CDers that sadly go and blow it when they move.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I just have to open my mouth and say something lol, Im pretty country.

Not taking your allergy meds, and getting itchy/watery eyes so long eyeliner and false lashes.
    Wearing the wrong bra and having to readjust getting your forms all misplaced

-d
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

Aspiring Member

SarahLynn
    what if you are an exhibitionist? j/k lol

Don't pick your Nose! It's unladylike, plus if you're wearing long fingernails you can give yourself one helluva nosebleed which will ruin your new dress.

As your mother always said... Make sure you have clean underwear on in case you get into an accident!

No roaring beer belches allowed!

Always sit when you urinate. Good practice and stops splashback on your feminine clothes and you can readjust at that time before open stall door.

Amy, There are no "No no's" as far as Abigail is concerned. The only rule I go by is to always be myself. Besides I never said that Abigail was a Lady.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by cassandra54 View Post
    Yes definitely! Most dude-type behavior usually is the complete opposite of ladylike mannerisms!

[SIZE="4"]Always ride your horse sidesaddle when wearing a dress!
    Oh, you wanted no no's.....I was thinking dos & don'ts, sorry!

[/SIZE]
    Last edited by NV Susan; 10-10-2011 at 11:04 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

Always carry a spare pair of pantyhose in your purse! It's improper for a lady to be seen with laddered pantyhose or no pantyhose at all.

Never sit spread-eagle Sorry RieneD had to steal it << still laughing after reading that last week.

Quote Originally Posted by astropaw View Post
    Always sit when you urinate. Good practice and stops splashback on your feminine clothes and you can readjust at that time before open stall door.
    Adding to that don't stand in the stall and face the bowl in the women's restroom when urinating, a dead give away.