my therapist wants to help me get closer to having HRT, but as I mentioned before I live with my conservative family, today my dad and I were talking about homosexuality (his definition of homosexuality includes crossdressers, transsexuals etc...) I tried to nodge him from this this as part of his view is less aggressive but on the whole he's opposed to it and if I came out as TS, I'm afraid he'd kick me out and it'd upset my mom something I don't want to do as she does so much for this family last thing she wants is for it to be torn apart.

anyways he brought up the west borough baptist church and their signs (he disagrees with their extremist views and was speaking of the signs people trying to upset them were holding) when he mentioned that they were opposed to gays, I mentioned that was a view he held to, and he continued on after he told his story, I tried to argue that homosexuality was victimless, but he disagreed, talking about how it destroys marriages if a husband decides he gay and move on (I pointed out that in straight marriages husbands can cheat on thier wives) there was more but he will not be budged.

how can I save up for SRS, and FFS, while doing therapy, laser/electrolysis, and trying to buy some clothes for myself on roughly $2000 a month if I am forced to move out? how can I hurt my mom by coming out to my dad who will almost certainly kick me out and have nothing to do with me?

These things need to be addressed before I think about going on hormones or it's going to be a disaster. I'm sure of it... so as I see it I'm far away from going on HRT regardless of what my therapist want