Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Body shaving

Body shaving

I don't recall what was advertised but it showed the man shaving his chest and a woman saying she liked her man smooth all over, is this a new trend? I shave my body everyday, legs butt and chest. Has anyone else seen this commercial? Do women like their men shaved allover, i know my wife does.

I'm not sure that my wife likes it, but she puts up with it....

I saw one where a guy jumps in the shower, grabs a razor and makes a swipe across his chest, fade to next scene, and he is standing at the sink with a towel around his waist, is chest is bare. It's Metro Baby!
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Yes it is

Smooth bodies are what a lot of guys do (even non-cds).

Hairy chests were fashionable in the 1970s!
    Whenever I have worn a skirt in male mode, there have never been any issues at all.

Accepted by me and mine Andrea's Lynne's Avatar
    My wife was a bit hesitant about me shaving my chest, but now she actually prefers me smooth all over!
    Love

Lynne

I shave my parts and legs all the way down to shorts tan line, my wife will not let me shave all my chest hair off so I have a small strip below the bra line for her to put her hands on. She says, she still needs to feel a man.

Aspiring Member
    My wife was also dead set against me shaving my chest, but begrudgingly gave me permission. Now she loves to sit on the sofa with me and caress my smooth legs and chest.

The other evening she was doing this and suddenly went “Ewww…Somebody needs a touchup” It’s funny sometimes how a “major issue” in a marriage can become a “non-issue” so quickly

Danielle

Mine hates body hair ever since she has seen me shaved and reminds me to shave if she spots something. Admittedly, she did not realize she didn't like body hair until she saw it all gone and now thinks it's disgusting, particularly at the beach on someone's back. Yuck!!!

Similar experiences - my girlfriend was hesitant but supportive about shaving my chest. Now she really likes it and wants me to do laser hair removal!

Danni
    I'M FREE, I'M FREE! I GET TO BE ME!

i have a body cruzer by braun. if you go to the website for this it shows men shaving.............everywhere. once you get to that state of being smooth, you still have to maintain it. fyi, before i got into being en femme a lot i always kept part of my body trimmed/shave. in the summers it's so much cleaner.
    man, i feel like a woman

Wink Shaving makes you feel good.

The fist time I shaved I was worried someone else might see-changing room at pool as a male. After a while I decided what the h'''. Now i'm shaved all the time and don' care who sees.

For the non-dresser it's just called grooming.. Who wants to be close to some animal in human clothing anyway... lol

It's just hair people

I don't shave often, now I use an emjoi epilator, but my wife will not allow me to ever shave my chest, unfortuantely I'll never be passable because of it, but I love her and want her to be happy. She is starting to allow a lot, so who am I to complain.

Toodles,
    Eve
    Trudy Evonne Monroe

I can promise you this: beauty - comes from the inside not the exterior surface. Beauty is not something you put-on...it's something you bring out. Many sisters get so caught up in trying to improve their appearance that they fail to enjoy the pleasure of becoming beautiful. ¨Renee Reyes¨

Last week I went to Sears to buy a new Norelco for a elderly relative, and was interested to see that there are several units on sale which are intended specifically to shave male body hair. Draw your own conclusions as to whether a smooth chest is fashionable in Middle America.

I had my chest waxed one summer. OUCH! The girl performing the "manscaping" asked me why I didn't use nair. Hmm...let's see, spend $45 and endure pain or $6 and have it all off in 10 minutes. Guess which I do now?!

My wife hated the fact that I would shave all over. One time after I done my legs, and she hadn't, and we made love. It was one of those "moments of clarity" that I could see her point. But I also didn't care for her hairy leg after a few minutes. Now since I keep myself shaved all the time, I feel cleaner because of it. And since I'm now flying solo, I approve of me smooth.

In California, it's becoming quite common to see men without body hair. I had my annual physical the other day and my doctor asked me if I was a cyclist, no big deal.

I've had my chest hairless since well before we were married so my wife doesn't see anything odd about it.... but God forbid I ever shave my legs again! Whoa, I'm sure it will not go over well...

jenn

Banned Read only
    I feel more and more comfortable at the gym shaved , and feel gross when i do not shave.
    After a particularily grueling basketball game the other day, I even commented on my good friends , "HAIR VEST", and said "no wonder why he sweats so much!?!?" which in turn drew attention to my shaved body!
    I've grown to dislike hairy bodies very much!

Manscaping is becoming popular with some younger males. A couple on my hockey team shave clean. But most of the women i chat with prefer man-fur! Ryme tyme! lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Couldn't we just dip ourselves in a tub of de-hairing lotion, and make it so much easier.....? <sigh>
    --------
    Love your woman within...

Know thy self -- Be your true self......

I was shaving all over and then switched to an epilator. Now my wife will rub a spot and say "it's getting a bit rough, when did you epilate last?".
    She has also suggested I use it on my chest and "other" areas....and I have. Love not having all that growth anymore.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Quote Originally Posted by StevieTV View Post
    I had my chest waxed one summer. OUCH! The girl performing the "manscaping" asked me why I didn't use nair. Hmm...let's see, spend $45 and endure pain or $6 and have it all off in 10 minutes. Guess which I do now?!
    Careful with the Nair on the chest!! Experiment by removing it too early first and gradually work your way to perfection. Too long on and hello for some major burns!

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    I had the "sweater on the beach" look with a major (to me anyhow) back hair issue. My wife and daughters always complained about putting sunscreen on it because of that. For about a year now, my wife has been using Nair on it for me, and it feels much better! I get it waxed a few times a year (mainly before a vacation) because it lasts a bit longer. Funny, my wife didn't like the idea at first, now no-one complains about putting sunscreen on my back. It looks and feels much better and cleaner....next-legs! Getting a tattoo on my leg this week, so I need to shave part of it anyhow, may as well go all the way!
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

Quote Originally Posted by Danni Renee View Post
    Similar experiences - my girlfriend was hesitant but supportive about shaving my chest. Now she really likes it and wants me to do laser hair removal!

Danni
    My MtF friend and many others SWEAR my electrolysis! It has a much higher rate of working in comparison to laser removal.