Thread: Crossdressing and adult baby/diaper lover

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Panties4me

Wink Crossdressing and adult baby/diaper lover

I've been crossdressing since about the age of 5-6yrs old. At that age it was mainly my sister's panties. But I also discovered I liked to wear baby pilchers [that's what we called baby plastic pants in Australia]. As i did not have any younger siblings, I would sabve my money and buy these from a local chemist. This I could do until around the age of 16 when I grew too big to be able to wear the largest size available.
    But, I still had my panty fetish which was quickly developing into full out crossdressing and was more a sexual thing than a desire to become a woman. I really enjoyed wearing female clothes, looking like and feeling like a women. But about 10yrs ago I discovered that there were available adult size plastic baby pants and that there were people called "adult babies". I quickly purchased several pairs of plastic panties via the web and rediscovered the joy of wearing them. After a while and reading more on the subject of Adult Babies, I decided to give nappies [diapers] a go. The comfort and joy I got from wearing both nappies and plastic panties matched my crossdressing thrills. While I am not into the adult baby side of wearing these things, I am a diaper lover.
    Which brings mr to my question: how many other crossdressers also enjoy wearing diapers and plastic panties or are adult babies? I throughly enjoy combining the two and I'm often in a nice bra, cami,slip and also wearing my nappy and plasstic panties.

Don't wish too hard. there are many males out there that lose their continence as they age and are forced to wear diapers. This could happen to you.

Jodi

Silver Member
    So true. Your wish will come true before you want it to.

When you HAVE to wear diapers, it suddenly become a whole lot less fun. Just be patient.

But, are there others with the same interests? Oh, you betcha. Google adult diaper wearers. There's a whole culture around this. Probably forums and support groups too. You are not alone.

S

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    You're DEFINITELY not alone, Panties! I have no idea how many others enjoy your diaper "fetish" but there r a number of other CDs that also like dressing up like little girls! I've tried it myself! NOT a fetish for me!

And, I attended a "Lolita Dresses" lecture at the SCC. The moderator did NOT sound like she was dressing for fetish reasons either!
    She simply loves the cute look of all "Lolitas"!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post

And, I attended a "Lolita Dresses" lecture at the SCC.
    Sherry, I was in that room too! Andrea Nicole Baker did a fabulous presentation.
    I like little girls stuff too. That's just one side of me, though.
    I had to try the little girls thing to find myself.....ended up wih two parts orf me.

My dad owned a childrens & baby's clothing store once, i guess that's how al this stuff got burned tino my mind.
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 10-12-2011 at 10:06 PM.

I see nothing wrong with having a fetish as such as long as you have control of it! I guess you would be a big hit on the old Jerry Springer show! I don't think it would work for me 'cause I would have to drink my beer from a pink baby bottle! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Panties4me View Post
    How many other crossdressers also enjoy wearing diapers and plastic panties or are adult babies?
    I know that there are some CDers who like embracing this side of things. I'm not one of them ... not at the AB level with diapers and such, but I do like to partake of the LG side of things occasionally and I have a couple of really cute frilly "little girl" party dresses that I love. It's about getting up close an personal with uber femine clothing items more than anything else.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!