I've been crossdressing since about the age of 5-6yrs old. At that age it was mainly my sister's panties. But I also discovered I liked to wear baby pilchers [that's what we called baby plastic pants in Australia]. As i did not have any younger siblings, I would sabve my money and buy these from a local chemist. This I could do until around the age of 16 when I grew too big to be able to wear the largest size available.
But, I still had my panty fetish which was quickly developing into full out crossdressing and was more a sexual thing than a desire to become a woman. I really enjoyed wearing female clothes, looking like and feeling like a women. But about 10yrs ago I discovered that there were available adult size plastic baby pants and that there were people called "adult babies". I quickly purchased several pairs of plastic panties via the web and rediscovered the joy of wearing them. After a while and reading more on the subject of Adult Babies, I decided to give nappies [diapers] a go. The comfort and joy I got from wearing both nappies and plastic panties matched my crossdressing thrills. While I am not into the adult baby side of wearing these things, I am a diaper lover.
Which brings mr to my question: how many other crossdressers also enjoy wearing diapers and plastic panties or are adult babies? I throughly enjoy combining the two and I'm often in a nice bra, cami,slip and also wearing my nappy and plasstic panties.