Thread: Crossdressing is Like Sex

Crossdressing is Like Sex

Yes - I got to thinking today, crossdressing is a lot like sex. You spend all the time and effort getting ready for it, it's great while it lasts, and then you're left with that empty feeling wondering when you will get to do it again.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Platinum Member
    I'm usually very tired after sex, and I never get tired of cross dressing. Now, I can't speak for my wife on either count!

And I usually do it by myself - it's exactly like sex!

the happy camper
    Quote Originally Posted by VioletJourney View Post

Good analogy, but what does that say about those of us who like to do it in public?

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie86 View Post

Good analogy, but what does that say about those of us who like to do it in public?
    I'd say the sex part will get you arrested!!

crossdressing IS like sex, you don't have to be good at it to enjoy it!!

Aspiring Member
    Oh no its not like sex. I say its not like sex, I fell asleep after sex, but never after cd when I enjoy having forms on the chest, gaffs between the legs and fine stockings and girdles holding everything together. Oh my, oh my!!!

Yes it is like sex...a drive most of us have. Once we discover it, it's hard to live without it....and we don't really understand why.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Dressing is not LIKE sex for me, it IS sex! And, the feeling I have after climaxing a long dressing session is more pleasurable and addicting than heroin!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Crossdressing is not like sex for me!! But then having been a widower for 6 years what do I know about sex? I haven't had any for that 6 years, and probably won't have any soon!! But crossdressing sure is FUN!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I agree with both Pennylee and BrandyJ and would add that a poor night of either is still enjoyable but leaves you longing for more the next time.

AnitaH

I CD a long time before I know about sex. In the 4th grade a classmate said...you do this to IT ...and you get weak in the knees. Yes it did! I can't remember when I tied the two together. Moms 38 C bra hanging in my bathroom to dry, didn't help any either. In those days, the only girlie magazines were under my dads sink in his BRoom. Play Boy didn't get good until 1966 rt after we were married. A year or so after wedding and when wife would not "putOut' here nigh gown freely did.

I have had sex with the girl in the mirror...many times.....I would actually tell my self I had made my own hot girl. The guilt was tremendous. Around 40 and the invention of this wonderful device, I found out that I was not the only CD in the world. Life is good. No guilt and a wife that tolerates Emme. Post menapausal and she still don't PO often. At 67.5 not much left to give anyway.
    If you feel the need to explain yourself. Smile and Educate. Be proud of who you are!

."ALWAYS, SIT, SPIN, AND TUCK ONE FOOT BEHIND THE OTHER....NEVER CROSS YOUR LEGS"

Emme as in "M"

This thought came to me as I was changing back into "boy" mode in the parking lot at the mall, having done all I could do as a female that day. I'll admit that it lasted longer than sex, but the feeling was over and the anticipation of the next time was starting.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

If I could remember what sex was like I'd probably argue that point! Sigh..
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

It last longer than sex, and I don't mean in minutes, I'm talking years!
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

For me it's also sex. It gets me excited thinking about it and even more when I do it. And I agree w/ Sherry that it's so much better after a longer session.

The difference between sex and crossdressing for me is one I do all night and the other one takes me all night to do!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Cross dressing is better than sex for me as I could probably manage sex once every 2 or 3 days if I had the chance but I could CD 24/7 and still not get tired of it.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    If I could remember what sex was like I'd probably argue that point! Sigh..
    I know what you mean. Having CRS (Can't Remember a Single Thing) Helps a little in what are you talking about???
    Rader

Quote Originally Posted by VioletJourney View Post
    LOVE it! This is funny!

Well in the one instance I imagine it is the same, because I'm sure I will have a lifetime of both. I could do both everyday, and not get tired of either. As far as it being sex. I would have to really think about that one.
    Eve
    Trudy Evonne Monroe

I can promise you this: beauty - comes from the inside not the exterior surface. Beauty is not something you put-on...it's something you bring out. Many sisters get so caught up in trying to improve their appearance that they fail to enjoy the pleasure of becoming beautiful. ¨Renee Reyes¨