Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You've Lost That Girly Feeling

I know exactly what we are talking about here. I had looked forward to Sunday all week. Gonna be alone, new skirts and shoes, I can't wait. Sunday morning rolls around, I'm tired. But one look at my new stuff and I figure...Yeeeeeeesssssssss. So worried about the time, only 6 hours till wife will be home, want to try on several outfits, of course some pictures, maybe different hair style, paint nails, jewelry. My plan also included cleaning the house, maybe some laundry, start dinner, and change back to HIM before she gets home.

Well I had too much to do and not enough time to do it. I basically feel rushed all the time that I get to dress, my ME TIME. By the time she gets home, I'm sitting around, kinda Blaaahhh. She asks what swrong and I say, " I just had kindof a crappy day" why she asks, " I got so involved in making my plans and tryinng to get stuff done, that I didn't even have time to enjoy my day", she just grins.

Ironically today I check the forum and what is the talk about! Guess we all feel that way sometimes!
    Sarah

"So Often times it happens, that we live our lives in chains, and we never even know we have the key" The Eagles

Can I just say something to redress the balance a bit.

Angel, you are very lucky to have Marla, as a lot of us have said, but Marla you are equally lucky to have Angel.

Relationships take two people, and even though I know that Marla is as damn near perfect a person as you will find , Angel is quite obviously giving Marla as much as Marla gives Angel.

So I say, Marla you are lucky to have a partner as cool as Angel, you are a really lucky girl.

Mona xx

Gosh... I thought it was all going to end in tears, but luckily on this occasion it didn't. Being a girl is hard work, putting all the glam stuff on, getting ready to go out, it all takes its toll eventually and you get that 'oh I just can't be bothered' feeling. I get like this quite a lot, but I can't explain it. It's just one of those unexplainable feelings that you eventually snap out of Happens to us all sweetie
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

I must say that you two sure do make a faboulus couple. When one needs picking up the other is right there to lend a hand. How commendable is that!!!

It was a tough night that you already had planned then the girly thing dissapeared. If it had beem another night you could have done what everyone else does and just wait another day. You now that it will be back sooner or later. It never does really go away for ever.

But thumbs up on a fun evening anyway.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

jessica_v

opposite experience...

My first post on this most facinating forum!

I enjoyed dinner with Marla, Angel and my SO, Ann (that's me to the far left in the picture). So I heard the story that started this post first hand. So far, I haven't had trouble making my temporary transformation when the need and the opportunity arises. But I listened with rapt attention as Angel and Marla relayed the tale. You should all know that Angel looked great, as usual!

My addendum started when we got home, after dinner. As Ann opened the door she exclaimed "There's that black cat running into the back room!" We've had trouble with a ferral tom cat in the neighborhood. Harassing our cats and even sneaking through the cat flap from time to time. Now he was trapped in a back bedroom. Ann took our cats into another part of the house and I walked carefully into the room. Two green eyes gleemed underneath my desk and a low, menacing growl greeted me. What to do? I suddenly felt very vulnerable in a skirt, heels and a sheer blouse! And I didn't want to run my new hose if an angry cat decided to climb my leg!! So I did what any CD would do, I summoned some testasterone. I stripped down to my underwear and put on a flannel shirt and a pair of jeans (some boy clothes over my foundations...) I grabbed a pair of leather gloves and a broom and went to work on the savage beast. And a trapped tom cat can make you think of a badger with a tooth ache! He was pissed and he wanted a piece of me. I could feel the silky underwear rustling against my skin to remind me that Jessica was still close-by. And I still had that broom! Ages ago, I would have gone into the dark with a spear to keep the wolves at bay... On this night I just got behind that cat and swatted him toward the back door. He seemed happy to leave, but he never stopped hissing and growling!!

I stood there for a moment, halfway between jessica and my boy self. Glad that I could take care of the messy situation, but realizing that I'd broken the spell. I took off my glove and looked at my fingers. Long, beautiful red fingernails looked back at me. I kicked off the jeans and the flannel shirt and went back to find Ann, and jessica...

jessica vanraalte

Great story! Marla, you and Angel are indeed very lucky to have each other.

To just not feel in the mood for doing makeup, dressing, etc. is fairly normal (at least for me) and I think it demonstrates that I am just a part time crossdresser. I couldn't do all of the things neccessary for a transformation every day and I have great admiration for those people that do.

Sometimes just before a scheduled Tri-Ess chapter meeting, I think to myself, "Is it really that time of the month again?", with a feeling that it is more a chore than an exciting event. If I didn't have responsibilities as a board member of our chapter, I might not actually go when feeling like that. But, after shaving, doing makeup, getting in my finery, and am actually on my way to the meeting place, those feelings completely disappear and I end up having a great time - glad for every second of it. I think it really has more to do with it being a scheduled event than anything else. When you have a committment to participating, sometimes it's almost like going to work.
    Phoebe

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jessica_v
    I enjoyed dinner with Marla, Angel and my SO, Ann (that's me to the far left in the picture). So I heard the story that started this post first hand.
    Hi there Jessica it's great to hear from you and I am so glad you decided to become a member. This forum is the best place on the web! I loved hearing about your near "cat"astophic incident!

What to do? I suddenly felt very vulnerable in a skirt, heels and a sheer blouse!
    I know exactly how you feel. Sometimes, depending on what I'm doing, wearing girly clothing can make you feel a little bit vulnerable
    I could feel the silky underwear rustling against my skin to remind me that Jessica was still close-by.
    hee hee...very distracting no doubt...but nice all the same.

I stood there for a moment, halfway between jessica and my boy self. Glad that I could take care of the messy situation, but realizing that I'd broken the spell. I took off my glove and looked at my fingers. Long, beautiful red fingernails looked back at me. I kicked off the jeans and the flannel shirt and went back to find Ann, and jessica.
    I love happy endings

Take care
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!