Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you were born a woman would you want to transitition to be male(masculine)?

If you were born a woman would you want to transitition to be male(masculine)?

Many questions have been posted ...

Would you transition if you had the $?

Who of you would want your Masculinity back?

For me I would just go with the flow and enjoy being female. LOL
    Last edited by prene; 10-16-2011 at 02:43 AM. Reason: spelling

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Hard to know the answer to that one. But I think I would have been a very happy woman, with no thoughs of becoming male.

To answer your question, no. That's what I actually did, I transitioned to be female and I'm all very happy with it.

I started like all the ladies here, wearing their mom or sister's clothes when they were kids. Then I just realized that I'm born in the wrong body. I'm very lucky that my parents accepted my condition and had full support. I finally transitioned when I was 23. I'm very happy with who I am right now.

Now that I'm female, I wouldn't consider to be male anymore.

No, I would not.

My strategy in life is to find a way to work around obstacles in my way, instead of trying to bulldoze my way through them, or try and change them. I have been able to successfully achieve whatever my goals happened to be so far, using that technique.

So, if I was born a woman, man, or something else...I would always find a way to get whatever I wanted, with what I had to work with.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Not sure what you are asking but if you are a full spectrum person, it really doesn't matter that much.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Hi,

Well im different so here goes would i wont to be a male a real one that is no.
    okay i'll ask this then would i wont to be a female a real one , well no. because.

im both & i dont really know what its like to be ether i was born different. yes i know sort of in the middle yet more female in some ways & more male in others ,

I miss not haveing my womb so i could have had children yet i really cant answer that ? because im really happy being the way i am..
    Like i said im different so thats it really. simple , proberly not ,

...noeleena...

Quote Originally Posted by Jane G View Post
    Hard to know the answer to that one. But I think I would have been a very happy woman, with no thoughs of becoming male.
    My view entirely. I doubt though whetehr I would want any relationship with a male, other than being good friends. Or that is how I feel from the outside looking in!

In a word.......nope!

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

I've often thought that, while I'm OK with being male, I'd have been ok with being female as well.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. -- Mark Twain

Josie on Google Plus

Josie's Flickr Photostream

Dual Spirits (My Blog)

Like Josie, I could be either I think, but for me, I would like to have been one or the other, this caught in the middle business has just been to complicated.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

the happy camper
    No... I would be a lipstick lesbian with a bit of a tomboy side.

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie86 View Post
    No... I would be a lipstick lesbian with a bit of a tomboy side.
    Sometime I think the same thing Sophie,
    but I would love to experience being a woman I bet I would be bi.

I love the female body and persona I do not think I could give that up. LOL

In order of appearance...

NO
    Yes
    NO Way
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I don't have a clue. I still don't understand what's going on in my world as it has been given to me. To flip everything around, genderwise, would require way too many assumptions and I dont' know where to start.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

I think that the answer would be very likely be no. As a female I would be free (and, in fact, encouraged by modern society) to express my masculine side whenever I so desired.

Now, I realize that some females wish to have a deeper expression of masculinity, hence our FTM brothers, but I don't feel as though I, personally, would sense that need.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

i probably would turn butch with my current state of mind.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Assuming my mind is the same, I could easily live being a woman, but I have the feeling that my masculine side would want some attention as well!

(and I say that having just transformed to Tina, wearing my fav outfit! Hard to think about transforming back at this moment!!!)

tina

Quote Originally Posted by prene View Post
    Many questions have been posted ...

Would you transition if you had the $?

Who of you would want your Masculinity back?

For me I would just go with the flow and enjoy being female. LOL
    Might be better asked in the F2M section.. Seem spretty much like a loaded question to ask in a section where men dress and imitate women.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

I'm a redneck country girl! I can't immagine being anything but what I am! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by prene View Post
    If you were born a woman would you want to transition to be male(masculine)?
    I was born a woman, but no-one told my body

Having spent best part of half a century trying to emulate a man, I think I can fairly say that no, I would not want to embark on that particular transition.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

the happy camper
    Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    Might be better asked in the F2M section.. Seem spretty much like a loaded question to ask in a section where men dress and imitate women.
    I could be wrong, but I think the intent was to find out from CDs how attached we are to our male side.

To answer the question more generally, I would not undergo transition in either case. I don't like pills and the idea of surgery makes me squeamish. Especially down there.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    Might be better asked in the F2M section.. Seems spretty much like a loaded question to ask in a section where men dress and imitate women.
    That's what I was thinking Maybe I don't understand the question but it seems like most people would say no.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Impossible to answer...but if I base it on how I approach things now.....I go with the flow on most things. I usually find a way to enjoy the things I am delt. I also don't like spending money when it comes to the medical institutions unless I absolutely have to. I DO NOT like going under the knife. By the time i was legal to have a sex change anyways...I would be too attached to what I had. I would need to make the choice before being born.......if that was possible... LOL
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

If I were born female I would be a different person so it is impossible to know. You know all of my experiences leading up to this moment left me the way I am and those experiences would be entirely different if I was born a woman.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie86 View Post
    I could be wrong, but I think the intent was to find out from CDs how attached we are to our male side.

To answer the question more generally, I would not undergo transition in either case. I don't like pills and the idea of surgery makes me squeamish. Especially down there.
    if they are so attracted to their male side... why emulate a female? Just seemed like an odd question to me. A lot of cder's say that they would jump at the chance to be a woman.. even for a short time. With that kind of mind set... why on earth would they get their wish and then transition back to being a man?
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg