Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another First for this Girl! Holloween time!

Aspiring Member Longing2be-Trisha's Avatar
    Sandy fabulous!

Hugs
    Trisha

Here comes the bride, here comes the bride!

You look simply radiating. Glad you had so much fun.

I am so J E A L O U S!!!!!

Me before we left putting my nails on..........and yes.....that might be a glass of Crown.....I must say was a bit freaked.....its all good...

Hugs!

Sandy
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by SandyR; 10-31-2011 at 07:41 PM.
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

I did that once before The wife and I reverse dress I wore a long Pink gown and she wore just a suit went to our local club and had a blast I even got hit on by some dude,he was realy blasted, and just left to fend for myself. Dude was so gone when I spoke he never pick up on that. Everyone had a good laugh ,except that dude he got little pissed when he found out [nexxt day]

Great pics . Looks like a great time for sure
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Here is a low down on how the night went. Started getting ready about 4:30 when our Evil Fairy that put a spelll on us that put us in this perdicament arrived. Now my wife knows about Sandy and so supports her, but until now has never seen her in person.....so It was a little tense, exciting all at the same time. I put on my cover up and base then she took over (we had planed a pro, but she had a family crisis) we used a blue eye shadow since this was a Denver Bronco theme, lots of mascara, blue eyeliner, and red blush with a black dimple and red lipstick. White Hose a silver Anklet, with the Bronco Garter. Limo arrived on time at 6:30 and off to the local bar and grill my daughter works at. After 2 glasses of Crown
    I started to play the roll of a bride. We got back in the Limo and off to Party one, wow.....they had orange and blue lights (I had warned him what we were going as). On the way I'd roll the windows down and wink at folks then put it back up....lol....bad Sandy. So the grand entrance was at our friends house this party is Christmas on Holloween it rocks! 200+ folks over 6 hrs. The limo driver took our music to play wedding march of course. All I can say was wow, I must have my Pic on well over 100 cell phones my wife look great as my Husband and all the attention from the girls was amazing so many "you look great and I hope I will look that good when I get Married".

Gota warn you all though, for those of u that have done this you will understand. The last 2 days have been rough like a big lety down now that its over all the planning and now its over. I have dressed many times in public gone to balls, been to Le Cage in vegas dressed and never had this feelling. Today is better though, so i can honestly say I understand from a Brides perspective how this day affects them. So glad we did it. No regrets.

Who's the dude groping your legs?

I am soooo envious. Maybe someday, I can be so lucky. You looked really fabulous.
    Connie

Best friend from High School. He hosted the party.