Thread: Upsized on breast forms.

Upsized on breast forms.

I decided the up size my forms from a C cup, to a D cup. I ordered the forms, and a 42 D bra off Ebay. I mentioned it to the wife, that I ordered it. When the forms came in I opened the package, and pulled them out. Without thinking about it I made the comment, "Wow, These things are huge". She asked what? I had to show them to her. She checked them out, and even helped me fit them in the bra, giving me some advice on how to wear them.

I thought things were going good, so I asked if she minded me painting my toe nails. she said it did not matter to her, and handed me a file. She then came over and helped me file them, and told me I would want come Q-tips handy to clean up the edges. They did not turn out perfect, but I have really beat up nails, and for my first try, It's not bad. I painted them a deep red.

A while back I purchased a "pocket" bra and love it. You just insert the forms in the pocket and leave them there.
    If you think you are having a bad day.... try not having one!

o rdered some breast forms about six monts ago...a dd size..and htey are big and heavy...i do wear like 44dd bras and so comfy...and i like the projection...if you are going to have breasts, woudn't you want big ones???? i have always been atrracted to women with big breasts..wendy

I wear my 48 c's 24/7. In a mastectomy bra. I get a rash from the adhesive so gluing them on is out. Between the two they weigh about 7.5 lbs. At this point when I take them off to shower I notice the imbalance. I don't think I could go any bigger.
    I believe therefore I can [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have three sets of forms C, D, and DD so I can upsize or downsize at will. I love my big ones but some outfits, look and fit better with the smaller ones, and being a petite person I tend to look topheavy with the big ones, but I won't give them up because I like 'em big.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Maxi, sounds like you had a good time. Don't forget to give your wonderful wife a nice hug for being so supportive!

I've thought of going up a size, from 38B to 38C, but my goal is to blend so larger breasts might not be the best path for me...
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    That's almost EXACTLY what happened to me last nite, Maxi! And then, I WOKE UP!

Do u know how lucky u r? Not EVERYONE has 2 sets of forms?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I have 3 pairs of forms B,C,D & plenty of bras to go with them. Some of my dresses can't handle D-Cups. I think C-Cup looks good, & does not get in the way like the D-Cup. I like the larger size. Learning to function with them in the way, may take some time. I have learned something from each size.

Well after the balloons, bird seed and tissue paper, I too went with the forms and will never go back. I first picked up a size 5 pair on the bay store and decided to go up a little so I picked up a pair of size 7s. I'm in sort of a weight transition now and have shrunk from a 38b to a 36D cup. The 5's fit better in some outfits and for going out while the 7's fit other outfits better and I tend not to wear them out much. Next stop... hips.

Renne.....

I have D’s. If I get another pair I am going to try a B cup. I have had some problems finding bras and also having tops and blouses hang properly. I also think a smaller size would help to look taller and thinner as well.
    When a woman dresses like a man, it's ok. But when a man dresses like a woman, you think it's degrading. Because you think being a woman is degrading. -Madonna-

Arrow Re: Upsized on breast forms

Has anyone tired these forms? http://www.thebreastformstore.com/br...og.aspx#AMOLUX Supposed to be able to go bra-less. A little steep for my limited income. Never have been a large size breast admirer. Wear NearlyMe bra inserts, not a full silicon form.

As Eryn said your wife deserves a hug! While the forms are nice, no doubt the real gift is your loving wife! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I hace both C and D breast forms. It depends on my outfit and/or mood which pair I wear. Lola
    Lola M.

I wish I had forms. Not been able to purchase any yet. Hopefully soon though. I'm thinking about going with C or D.