Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Housework + CDing = :)

Housework + CDing = :)

I just finished doing the house chores and damn I love it when I'm all dressed up. Honestly, I feel so dead doing it in male clothes, it seems like I'm not having fun

So I switched it up and decided to throw on a dress, a bra and some pink fitted panties

I felt like such a housewife ahhhh

anyone else feel like this?
    Its only when you put on that dress or that skirt that you feel like a real women

I have tried this, but I get distracted and wind up not doing the housework!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

When i was a child I was the son who did the in house chores. Dusting, vaccumuming, helping in the kitchen. I always felt like the daughter in a boy body. Now there is no other choice but dress for the occasion!

I love being dressed and doing housework!!! I just finished a little bit ago. I had on my pink panties, padded girdle, black sports bra and pink workout shorts. Sort of like the 21st century suburban housewife

So tell me, what is it about equating housework with dressing like a female? Seriously, men can't do housework?
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sara Jessica View Post
    So tell me, what is it about equating housework with dressing like a female? Seriously, men can't do housework?
    Sara, I don't know the answer to your question but it's sure more fun that way
    Although it seems to take twice as long because everytime I pass a mirror I get destracted
    but it is what it is.

Well I must go now and finish my dusting before I get fired.

Orchid
    Last edited by BLUE ORCHID; 09-24-2011 at 08:32 PM.

i love my little black skirt and panties , but not housework .

I agree with Sara Jessica on this one! I know for a fact that lazy bum that I'm forced to share my body with won't lift a finger when it comes to housework!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I usually find myself getting undressed as i clean. by the time I get to the tub im in my panties and bra. HEY! I don't want to get bleach on my clothes!

and if you guys think keeping house is fun in a June Cleaver get up you should try it on estrogen!!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Ooh no ... not for me. The last thing I want to do when I am all pretty, fully dressed, and wearing something cute, is horrible housework! No way, I'd rather go out to dinner or have a glass of Chardonnay and read a book.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

One of those midwest corn growing states, not Iowa.
    I love the thought of dressing as a normal girl and cleaning house. I don't always want to glam up, sometimes I love the thought of dressing like a regular girl with yoga pants and a little zip up hoodie with purple striped running shoes. Yeah, I'm so far in it's unreal. The best/worst part is that the better my wife looks, the more I want to dress like her.

The wife works nd I'm retired. So it's help out duty on the home front. I put on my makeshift maid's outfit and dig in. Also do the cooking. When wife gets home she has a nice clean home in which to enjoy a good home cooked meal. But, alas, for me, I'm back in drab.

the happy camper
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Rose View Post
    anyone else feel like this?
    Not really, but if you run out of stuff to clean up at your place, you can come clean mine.

The FW side of DFW, TX, but New Orleans is my adopted home town
    I cook dinner en femme all the time...kind wish I had a June Cleaver dress for it LOL

Hugs,
    Torrey
    Torrey

"Never laugh, and you will live to regret it.
    That's what living is to me..." - Jimmy Buffett

https://www.facebook.com/torrey.stephens

I've done it once when my wife was out. I started out en drab and hated it. I put on some panties and a bra and for some reason it felt MUCH better! It gave me a charge! She was amazed how clean the house was when she got home!

i do housework as a guy. But putting panties petticoat tights skirt blouse heels and a face full of makeup on just makes it complete. I should have been 50's houswife, now that would be the ultimate
    pinkiex

This must be peculiar to CD's as every woman I talk to tells me she hates housework and would rather have a handsome stud there she could watch doing it for her.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

More as being the other way around for me, Since I do not go out when dressed what else is ther to do, might as well have a clean house

I do most of the cleaning around the house, sometimes dressed sometimes not. it depends on what i'm doing too

It's the best! T-shirt, bra, denim skirt, cotton panties, opaque tights, denim mini and flats and I'm ready to go!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaz View Post
    I have tried this, but I get distracted and wind up not doing the housework!
    Same here, at least sometimes. But for the most part, housework is more fun when done dressed up even if it takes a bit longer than usual. My only concern is that I could ruin my pantyhose on sharp edges.

Honestly..... I thing housework sucks no mater what I'm wearing!! Lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Ok, here's the deal. It's called entropy. Another word for entropy is "disorder". The natural direction of the Universe is toward more disorder! Thus, no matter what we do, our living quarters will become ever more of a disaster area whether we like it or not.

So, where does that leave my male and female selves. The fact is that my male self has a higher tolerance for mess. Tina has NO tolerance for it at all. None, nadda, rien!!! Sadly, that means that as soon as Tina shows up she just can't stand the mess and needs to handle it before she can do all the other things she likes to do!

In the long run this is just one more advantage of being transgendered. When I know the mess needs to be taken care of, I know that Tina will do that, and all I need to do is change modes! Now, you'd think that I'd be able to use Tina's mindset while in male mode. Honestly, I've tried and I can't do it. Tina really is a separate entity and I just can't cross the boundries on purpose without a complete transition. Worse things could happen, right?

tina

Aspiring Member
    I do the laundry when enfemme, put in my headphones and listen to pandora radio....i always have laundry piled up between my two wardrobes, my wifes wardrobe, and my kids clothes.....

in fact its a running joke between the two of us....Sometimes she says...."where is my GF, i need clean clothes..." or "Well i can see my GF snuck in to clean up after me"....

But i clean constantly being a house dad, i just save the laundry for "Me" time.

-Donni-

I do all the housework in drab, not counting underdressing. My wife always jokes that she wants to see me in my maid uniform while I do the dishes but there's no way I'm getting my petticoats dirty like that.